Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leonardo DiCaprio wants to direct

Leonardo DiCaprio has revealed he wants to turn his hand to directing.

The Hollywood star said he would like to try working behind the cameras and would approach it in the same way as his J Edgar director Clint Eastwood, according to Just Jared.

The 37-year-old told GQ Australia: "Yeah. I do [want to direct]. And if I did direct, I would try to have the same no b******* approach to it as Clint [Eastwood] and his crew have."

The Inception star - who appears on the cover of the magazine's February/March 2012 issue - said there are "no frills" on the Million Dollar Baby director's set.

"It's a small, tight-knit crew," he said.

Leonardo already has producing credits on his CV, on films such as Orphan, Red Riding Hood and The Ides Of March.

Read more: http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/indepe...l#ixzz1kwet28Ty

99198149.png

Shine

In the article below that appeared right after Leo left Sydney , they state that there are about 3 or 5 of filming left to do :)

I'm just hoping some pix emerge from this week's filming :)

''There's a few days owing due to rain and then there will also be what we would have shot had we continued filming after Baz's injury,'' Monsted said

Wijn

Wants to for Sydney /Potts Village article :)

As usual I see they claim Leo came with a huge entourage and was surrounded by models.

Thanks for GQ Australia cover and excerpt from it :)

Aussie press always see Leo surround by thousand of models, I think Leo have his own agency or something? This type of articles get on my nerves. Also as I remember yesterday princess posted an article about someone who saw him at this bar and this person didn't mentioned anyone with him.

As we can see from Grand Canyon pix that Erin just posted , she and Leo just didn't fly over the Grand Canyon, they did some hiking

My first thought when I saw her pix/pose was King of the World's fave Queen of the World

post-52324-0-1446082246-60125_thumb.jpg

Barbie

So true :)

No doubt Daily Telegraph counts all the other customers in the bar as Leo's entourage

This type of articles get on my nerves. Also as I remember yesterday princess posted an article about someone who saw him at this bar and this person didn't mentioned anyone with him.

Kat

Yes, I hope there is some down time for Leo and Erin before he has to head to Django set :)

Barbie

I meant to menition earlier I love your new Leo avi :)

I don't recall every seeing that picture of Leo .

Shine and Kat

Well we all know that we wouldn't want to be doing that with Leo if ByPrincess was around , as off the side of the cliff we would all go ! :p

When I saw Erin on the rock, it reminded me of a commerical they often show on tv here in US, I can't remember what the commerical is for, but the lady in the commercial winds up at end on this very high rock peak.

Kat

From what I can tell of GQ/Australia inteview it is the same as the one that appeared in the US /GQ /Leo interview, as the excerpt about Leo considering directing one day/liking Clint's style that Wijn posted earlier is identical to the comments he made in US/GQ version

^Thanks Ox for the info. Hopeing there would be more of an interview :(

And yes, I know what TV commercial your talking about, where the girl is talking about the money she saved with a credit card or something, then she climbs the big rock and stands on top! Makes my palms sweat :laugh:

Shine and Kat

Well we all know that we wouldn't want to be doing that with Leo if ByPrincess was around , as off the side of the cliff we would all go !

Leo: Where's everybody???

By_princess: Not sure. They Probably changed their minds and decided to go home :whistle:

Shine and Kat

Well we all know that we wouldn't want to be doing that with Leo if ByPrincess was around , as off the side of the cliff we would all go !

By_princess: Not sure. They Probably changed their minds and decided to go home :whistle:

Spot on.

:rofl:

Fash

Yes, I agree with Dujardin having Harvey backing him combined with his film The Artist looking to be BP, he is the strongest competitor of George for BA :)

and at this point Dujardin seems like the best bet to take Georgie boy down

Yup! Also just realized Dujardin and The Artist took top honours at the Golden Globes in the comedy category. In addition Dujardin took home that Aussie award recently... so George is definately NOT a lock to win, thankfully :p

Thanks for the Daily Telegraph article, even if he was with models that really doesn't say much to me. he was with a big entourage apparently... in addition we know girls would all be vying for his attention. I'd be more surprised if the models paid him no attention :p

lolll got it ;) But I don't know, I may have to overcome my fear to hang with leo :p

And don't know if this has been posted yet, but now it seems Lance Armstrong has invested in Mobli as well :)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/lanc...dicaprio-285760

Hello sweeties!! :wave:

Everyday there's something new here! :laugh:

Tks for these pics and articles. I loved this GQ cover! :wub:

So Mr George "I think I'm sexy" LOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST.......TO DUJARDIN? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL