Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Fash

Sent you pm reply :)

Kat

Thanks for HR/Mobli news and TMZ /Cabos video/ yes, we don't need anymore proof :)

Wijn

Thanks for Gatsby/extras/model article :)

ByPrincess

Now ask yourself could you enjoy making out with Leo knowing Kat ,Shine and I were at the bottom of the cliff ? :(

Leo: Where's everybody???

By_princess: Not sure. They Probably changed their minds and decided to go home

ByPrincess

Now ask yourself could you enjoy making out with Leo knowing Kat ,Shine and I were at the bottom of the cliff ? :(

Leo: Where's everybody???

By_princess: Not sure. They Probably changed their minds and decided to go home

:rofl:

Well, it's OK, I will let you girls stay there, but only to watch :p

Argggggggghhhh. I can't wait until Gatsby/Django press time. :rofl: I already want it and it's 10 or so months away. God. HURRY UP!

lolll me too. Trailer countdown is on! :laugh:

And fash, hunny, I am getting sick of this. I am tired of being polite about it, but I feel like you are flat out ignoring me in PM. :/

Interview with Lily Collins (love her! :heart: )

'Mirror Mirror's' Lily Collins Proud To Embrace Her Eyebrows

"It used to bother me - having bigger, fuller brows. I even plucked them once so I'd fit in, but I hated them and couldn't wait for them to grow back," the actress, who plays Snow White, opposite Julia Roberts' Evil Queen in "Mirror Mirror," told Seventeen magazine in its March cover story.

"My last name may have opened doors, but I have to keep them open," she told the mag.

The 22-year-old rising star is coming to grips with Hollywood, but she admitted it's put a spin on her early crushes.

"It's weird to have celebrity crushes now because I could actually meet them or work with them!" she said. "When I was younger, it was definitely Leonardo DiCaprio in 'Titanic.' I had pictures of him and I had 'NSYNC posted. I had the biggest crush on Justin Timberlake!"

http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/mirror-mir...-192443210.html

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It makes me sad you ignore me. :cry:

Wijn

Thanks for links especially Pop Sugar pix of Carey & Tobey :)

But , really, girls, we need to start our own celebrity finder services !

We have Pop Sugar claiming he wasn't at Sags due to being in Cabo with Erin, while we all knew he had left the States on Friday and was back in Sydney Sunday night via Twitter at the Village pub :)

ByPrincess

Now there really is no need for us all to watch , I hear Leo likes threesomes , and 3 has always been my lucky # :p

Well, it's OK, I will let you girls stay there, but only to watch

Thanks for Gatsby tweet.

Kat

Thanks for Lily Collins /Leo comment :)

As to the paps, not meaning to hurt Carey & Tobey's feelings, but we all know the paps were really looking for Leo just like us ! :p