Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just saw this...wonder if Blake had been gushing about her wonderful boyfriend to Erin...the irony

I remember that pic and was just looking at it a couple weeks ago haha. Erin, to me, is by far the prettiest of those 3.. she has such a sweet and innocent looking face :)

Wow still no pics of leo in Australia :whistle: Even though I'm eager to see Django set pics... a part of me thinks getting pics will be even more scarce!

new to me cover from 2011

Psychologies Russia November 2011

post-42076-0-1446082270-82635_thumb.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio:

"My life is what is more important than me"

He succeed. He enjoys an international reputation. He himself considers himself lucky. Meeting with Leonardo DiCaprio, who in his own understand the meaning of "happiness", "Glory" and "success."

^Wow thanks for the new cover sick! Wonder if theres more of an interview?

Daydreaming: Yes I have seen that pic as well, and I also agree she is most attractive ;) Also thanks for the info about Clooney. Wonder why he doesn't like leo, cause its obvious George doesn't care for him much. Ughhhhh George :/

No Gatsby set pics? Geesh I am getting sick of this!

Clooney on Inside the Actor's Studio, about the Producers on Ides of March..."There's ONLY 3 PRODUCERS, and Executive Producers you know are money people." I don't understand what his issue with Leo is. It came across as another passive aggressive dig.

and what did they asked him about producers ??? :blush:

Why Clooney don't like Leo? Hum... let me think... maybe because Leo's naturally talented unlike him? maybe because Leo's hotter than him? maybe because Leo have REAL girlfriends and don't rent them to pose in red carpet? maybe because Leo didn't make any effort or dirty campaigns to be nominated... :whistle:

Wow All that covers. Thanks you Sick . :flower:

See, that is why we needed you come back. You're getting good at it, plus Oxf and I aren’t on top of our game right now.

Pami you’re right. I’m less insane that you. :p

I mean, You never would pass a Rorschach test. All your answers would be: I see of Leo’s shoulders. :rofl:

Daydreaming, In the department of successful careers, Clooney may have the awards, but Leo has the talent, admiration. And the comment he made about executive producers, when Leo is that of his movie???

Leo had the natural talent to play any role he wants (unlike George that can only interpret one).

The admiration of each one of his colleagues. I I've never heard a comment of any actor saying he wants a career like Clooney. Everyone wants the roles that Leo plays, work with the directors he has worked.

Everyone likes him and not even has to strive that much as George. He doesn’t have to act like a politician, or walk through every single table in the Critics Choices to kiss ass “say hello” to everyone, not have to appear on every morning show or in every magazine each month.

By the way...I'm with Kat. We need to find you a avi. Who would you like to?. I guess that will not be BP, GC or AJ... :hehe:

Shine I'm seriously concerned about your quietness. So tell me, someone mess with you??? Who was it??? Because and this may put me in some trouble here but i´m gonna track her down and Beat the crap out of her. :laugh:

Shine I'm seriously concerned about your quietness. So tell me, someone mess with you??? Who was it??? Because and this may put me in some trouble here but i´m gonna track her down and Beat the crap out of her. :laugh:

Hello beautiful lady! :D

Well, this is a nice post to come here too ;) HAHA! Am I that quiet again? I hadn't realised (again)! It's snowing like mad in England, so been out in that all day, hence me not being on here.

I don't have beef with anyone :laugh: I'm just Mrs. Silence!

SicK, thank you for that cover! It's totally gorgeous and thank you for the updates everyone else too :)

An article about where they will be filming this week for Django

According to various sources, Quentin Tarantino will shoot scenes for his upcoming movie, Django Unchained, in Grand Teton National Park near Jackson Hole, Wyoming in the next couple of weeks.

Park spokeswoman Jackie Skaggs confirmed the National Park Service issued a permit to Tarantino’s production company last week, while a publicist for the film also said they will be shooting a small part of the movie which calls for snow in the area.

Django Unchained has been filming at the Melody Ranch in Santa Clarita, CA this week. Above is a photo actor Garrett Dillahunt tweeted of the old west set.

The film, which Tarantino describes as a Spaghetti Western, stars Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson, Kerry Washington, Kurt Russell, and Sacha Baron Cohen.

The movie will move to New Orleans at the end of the month where the majority of the shot will take place

Daydreaming

As to George/Inside Actor's Studio, as Sic asked, do you remember how the subject of producers for Ides of March came up ?

As what George is saying about 'executive producers' being the' money people' is an accurate description. It describes people whose production companies helped to finance the production but are not involved in everday filming of the movie. In turn for their financial backing they are often given an executive producer credit as an added perk but not always.

So ,personally, I don't see it as a dig at Leo or any of the heads of the other production companies involved in Ides besides Leo's Appian Way.

I don't know if anyone remembers but back when The Departed was nominated there was a big controversy about producers as the Academy only allows 3 producers to be credited for a fim. So some ( executive producers ) who had hoped to be listed on the official producer list for Oscar were not listed included , and they were not happy, and they complained to the Academy. So at the time there came a ruling as to how many producers would be allowed to be credit =3

Therefore the only, by Oscar requirement, listed producers for Ides are : George Clooney, Grant Heslov, Brian Oliver

It is would be similar to Shutter Island. Leo's Appian Way is listed under the studios/production companies that helped finance the film

However, if it had been nominated for an Oscar the only 3 men with producer credit would be : Martin Scorsese ,Bradley J. Fischer , Daniel Dubiecki

ByPrincess

Thanks for Gatsby filming tweet :)

If the Gatsby team is back from the Blue Moutains region and back in Sydney on soundstages , we might finally get some twitters sightings of Leo being at a restaurant or club.

Fash

Regarding Django , I noticed the same thing. They've been filming for several weeks now at Santa Clarita , and the only thing that has surfaced is pix of empty sets none of Jamie Foxx or other actors. That's okay for now, but we want to see Leo once he joins the filming :p :p

Sic

Thanks for magazine covers and page scans :)

I know someone posted a few of these on the last page, but I'd never seen the full set so I went looking for them and found some... so I just thought I'd share! :laugh:

c2ad21173192496.jpg a5cda5173192503.jpg e2320f173192507.jpg b16948173192511.jpg 894325173192518.jpg 13f319173192525.jpg 9abf9b173192530.jpg f7e69e173192534.jpg a78875173192537.jpg eb46ab173192542.jpg a69746173192551.jpg 51939c173192574.jpg

and a little extra one from my travels!

aa3f0e173192678.jpg

(now off to be Mrs. Silence for another 7billion days ;))

Hey Sick & Ox, James asked him why he had so many producers on Ides of March. And I agree Executive Producers aren't necessarily as involved, but the way George responsed was very disdainful in his tone and reaction. That's what was irritating about the comment.