Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

JouJou

Thanks for tweets :)

The one reason why I doubt that the person saw Leo in Sydney is because travel wise/time zone wise, it would be impossible for Leo to be seen at the Chateau Marmont at 8:02pm at night on 1/17 ,and then be seen in Sydney at 2:06 the next day.

With the time zone difference/flght time , Leo left last time on a Saturday and arrived on Monday Sydney time .

Wow! Sad for Leo getting a snub Once Again but very happy for Gary Oldman!!!! I'm Really Happy for him :)

He really deserves it, because just like Leo, he always gives brilliant performances and always was ignored...

PD: How great would be if Gary wins... he would receive the award from Natalie Portman. I loved the movie "Léon"

Wijn

Replied to your pm :)

ByPrincess

I ,also, think Gary Oldman is an excellent actor. However, I don't believe he deserved an Oscar nod for his performance more than Leo.

And the chances of Natalie getting to give the trophy to Gary or as likely as Leo giving me a kiss before he turns off the lights :p

ByPrincess

I ,also, think Gary Oldman is an excellent actor. However, I don't believe he deserved an Oscar nod for his performance more than Leo.

And the chances of Natalie getting to give the trophy to Gary or as likely as Leo giving me a kiss before he turns off the lights :p

Well, if those are the chances, Fine!!! I will do the sacrifice... From now until the day of the Oscars I'm going to focus ALL my energies on that... that you receive your kiss and Gary freaking win!!! post-51835-0-1446082165-04966_thumb.gif

And regarding this week's coming SAG awards Jan 29th : every actor nominated at the event went on to receive an Oscar nod but Leo.

I really hope he doesn't go. Would be very humiliating.

I feel sad for Leo that he got no nom but at least I wont have to watch this year and suffer thru Clooney, Pitt etc.

hhmmm, why would it be humiliating for Leo to attend SAG? He's got no reason to be humiliated for ANY reason,IMO :whistle: The SAG is voted by people who are in the acting guild so it's more of an honor than Oscars which are voted by a lot of old fogys.

wow, Im surprised Fassbender didnt get nominated either - oh well, at least Leo got nominated and recognized for a few things this year - Matt DAmon for example was in 2 flicks and didn't get a single nom for any award - not that Im a Matt hater but it puts things in perspective.

I think knowing where Leo is is still a guessing game - the Chateau Marmot tweet can be false just as much as any other tweet - I think we know we cant rely on these sightings cuz so many of them turned out false!

My dream is to live long enough to see Leo win a fucking Oscar, go to the stage all gorgeous and wonderful, and tell everybody of the Academy "go fuck yourself"... but this is just a dream mine, I know he has class and would never do something like that.

Sorry for the words :blush:... I just need to say that, with exactly those words.

Thank God that I have this space to vent and get it out of my chest... cause my desire is to go out down the street running and screaming... I'd be probably admitted to a psychiatric clinic after doing something like that :laugh:.

Thanks girls for all tweets and news... no pics yet <_<.

My dream is to live long enough to see Leo win a fucking Oscar, go to the stage all gorgeous and wonderful, and tell everybody of the Academy "go fuck yourself"... but this is just a dream mine, I know he has class and would never do something like that.

Sorry for the words :blush:... I just need to say that, with exactly those words.

Thank God that I have this space to vent and get it out of my chest... cause my desire is to go out down the street running and screaming... I'd be probably admitted to a psychiatric clinic after doing something like that :laugh:.

Thanks girls for all tweets and news... no pics yet <_<.

oh that's my huge desire too! I would listen to this words with the greatest pleasure and would use it as my ringtone :laugh:

but yeah,he will never ever do it of course :/

wijn: I can't say nothing in regards to J.Edgar because I couldn't see yet, but is this movie sooooooooooooo terrible that his performance should be forgotten?

First of all, it's just my opinion, so it doesn't mean you (or others) would feel the same way :)

But I do think the movie is not emotional enough to understand the character.

There are some parts that almost made me cry, (due to Leo's terrific acting, but that were one of the few times I felt attached to the film.

There were some funny moments ( which I didn't expect, but liked :) ), but except for those and the above to me it was just too much information,

and TONS of flashbacks- and forwards, a lot of people I don't know

( I am lucky to follow history-classes, but still didn't get some of the presidents)

So sorry for the long story, I wouldn't say the film is bad AT ALL, but there was to me no chance to see it nominated because it felt more like a history-channel special than a movie for most of the time.

Well of course I would love for Leo to get the recognition he deserves, but I am very happy he has at least had a wonderful award season so far. Not alot of actors can say that for a majority of their films, they recieve alot of critical aclaim and best actor nods.

While I'm disapointed, Leo still did awesome this award season ;)

wijn: thanks for the info, but what I mean is that even the movie is not that great... his performance couldn't be recognized? As you and a lot of other people said he was amazing.

He was!

But so were a lot of other people...

(Not that the current nominations are all deserving ones :/ )

I personally think the film just dragged it down a little..