Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami

At first , trusting Oxford, thought , in my absence , you were protecting my back :hug:

But then I realized you were just trying to split ByPrincess and me up , so Barbie and you can jump ahead and win the Meet Leo premiere tickets !! :shock: :shock:

know the great detective you are...some girls like Princess try to follow your footsteps, but it's only to get you out of her way to Leo's heart!

Kat

As to Leo /Sydney as Joel Edgerton said in interview I posted there is some filming to be finished, but we really don't know how much of it involves Leo . As there are many scenes in the book that don't have Gatsby in them. Also, remember Leo is not the main character in Django, so he may still have the entire month of Feburary to go back and finish Gatsby filming

as hes got to be there or be there soon by now.

As to tweet below , I remember right before Scorsese won for the TD people were saying that about him. That Three 6 Mafia had an Oscar but not Martin Scorsese

Three 6 Mafia has more oscars than Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and Leonardo Dicaprio...combined....and they were in Jackass 2

Thanks for cute pix of Leo & Erin with their puppies :)

Fash

Now we can't have them overworking you !!! :wave:

ByPrincess

Thanks for Lukas/Cabos information :)

OX: True, I often forget Leo is not the only one who has to film Gatsby. But I thought it was stated in an article that he needed to go back for some filming? Either way, I just want some new stuff of leo. News, Pics, Sightings..............anything!

Leo, give us something!

I don't know if any of you have seen this whoe vid, but its the Oscar roundtable with suspected nominees for the Oscars. Well every time George clooney talks he cuss's, and trys to make everything funny and about him. If you look at the other actors faces (charlize, Tilda) you can tell they also think hes a jackass ;)

http://www.newsweekinternational.com/video...-worst-job.html

I don't know if any of you have seen this whoe vid, but its the Oscar roundtable with suspected nominees for the Oscars. Well every time George clooney talks he cuss's, and trys to make everything funny and about him. If you look at the other actors faces (charlize, Tilda) you can tell they also think hes a jackass ;)

thanks Katch for that adorable tumblr pic!

and, ugh, it makes me want to literally throw up when I see George C. talk - he just reminds me of a slick politician or used car salesman. :yuckky:

I actually laughed my head off at that... "corn hole" :rofl:

But he does seem very 'me, me, me!'

So...

Oscar noms come out tomorrow! I am tense....I confess.... :unsure:

And even more after seeing this... <_<

Best Actor

George Clooney, The Descendants

Jean Dujardin, The Artist

Michael Fassbender, Shame

Gary Oldman, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Brad Pitt, Moneyball

Sorry, but thanks for playing: J. Edgar's Leonardo DiCaprio and A Better Life's Demian Bichir.

FYI: It only looks like we cribbed from the BAFTA nominations. Truth is, we're skittish about departing from the SAG script, but especially can't see DiCaprio getting in for a film with zero momentum.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/redcarpet/2012/osca...3#ixzz1kKiGNkr4

oh what a disgusting comment, I don't even know who said this, but it's terrible to say that, like the movie was the worst ever or that Leo didn't deserve because the movie didn't received good reviews, but his work is NOT worthy to have recognition? But thanks for the article anyway.

Pami: it's about we have talked on pm's.

To say the truth, I will feel glad for him if he gets nominated but after all that happened and all the awards going to George... I'am not anxious, not at all. :( :/

oh what a disgusting comment, I don't even know who said this, but it's terrible to say that, like the movie was the worst ever or that Leo didn't deserve because the movie didn't received good reviews, but his work is worthy to have recognition? But thanks for the article anyway.

Yeah Barbie....and like said...WHATEVER! :laugh: We know Leo is the best!

oh what a disgusting comment, I don't even know who said this, but it's terrible to say that, like the movie was the worst ever or that Leo didn't deserve because the movie didn't received good reviews, but his work is worthy to have recognition? But thanks for the article anyway.

Yeah Barbie....and like said...WHATEVER! :laugh: We know Leo is the best!

Exactly, Pami.

Kat

Thanks for Oscar roundtable clip :)

Maybe George is truly a nice guy , but , to me , he comes off as fake .

Pami

Today online there must be over 200 articles with predictions as to who will be the Best Actor 5

And just like what we experienced before the BFCA,GG, and SAG nominations were announced back in Dec, some lists have Leo , and some don't

However, we all hoped for the best the 'night before' in December, and the best came to be (Y) (Y)

So, I'm hoping for the best tomorrow :) :) :)

Thanks for the video Kat!

I still don't dislike George, but I can agree he's a little 'off the ground'

Do you guys think Leo will attend the Oscars if he doesn't get a nomination?

(If J. Edgar doesn't get one either)

It's the night before Oscar noms and I can't sleep. :p I wouldn't put much stock in E's picks. I can see Oldman or Fassbender being nominated, but not both (even though both are very worthy, IMO). I'm going with Clooney, DiCaprio, DuJardin, Fassbender, and Pitt in my little office wager. ;) Fassbender has two acclaimed performances this year and Oldman has been overlooked so many times (never nominated!) that I'm thinking it might happen again. Or, they will give the nod to Oldman because he's been slighted so many times - I can't decide. Either way, I think Leo's spot is secure.

My small, dated, and dubious contributions to Where in the World is Leo DiCaprio? ;)

Lotta MÃ¥rlind @Lottakoalabjorn

At the Chateau Marmont first person we ran into, Leonardo di Caprio, just what you want after a 11h flight.

8:02 PM - 17 Jan 12 via Echofon

Zoe Messenbird @Zoe591

My Dad has just met Leonardo Decaprio and he didn't even think of giving him my number #comeondad @stevemessenbird

2:06 AM - 18 Jan 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry

Zoe Messenbird @Zoe591

@stevemessenbird don't wash your hands!!!

2:14 AM - 18 Jan 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry

@stevejenkins12 haha can't believe he met him! At least he knew who he was this time!

2:23 AM - 18 Jan 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry

Her dad was in Sydney, but I haven't seen anything about Gatsby starting up filming again so the usual skepticism applies.

Thanks for the video Kat!

I still don't dislike George, but I can agree he's a little 'off the ground'

Do you guys think Leo will attend the Oscars if he doesn't get a nomination?

(If J. Edgar doesn't get one either)

I'm 100% sure he wont! he's just not this kinda boy to attend the ceremonies just for the people who wants to see him even for a second,so I'm sure Leo won't give us his seeing pleasure,if he doesn't get a nom,moreover if J.Edgar gets a nom (I'm sure it won't happen) Leo won't attend if they don't give him the nom. :/ and to be honest I agree him!

Your all welcome girls with the newsweek clip! wijn: While I do sometimes find some of the things George says funny, it is ALWAYS like he has to put on a show any time hes interviewed like "oh look how funny I am" and the more I've seen of him, the more annoying its getting :/

Thanks JouJou for the tweets! Hmmmm yes if her dad was in Sydney, that would mean leos got to be there now too. But once again, we have to be skeptical when it comes to Leo :p

Oscar noms are REALLLY soon!

Leo did not receive a nod for J Edgar

Below are the nominees , which tells you how much so callled Oscar precursors are worth. Leo had the so called magical trifecta of precursor nods BFCA, GG, and all important SAG , and he didn't receive a nod.

Bichir received only one nod =SAG

Oldman received no precursor nods at all . He wasn't nominated by BFCA , SAG, or GG . However as many kept saying he is an excellent older actor who has never received an Oscar nomination.

And I saw many say that would probably change as the British block of voters would all nominate him.

And regarding this week's coming SAG awards Jan 29th : every actor nominated at the event went on to receive an Oscar nod but Leo.

And in regard to us being disappointed Leo didn't receive a nod, many felt that Michael Fassbender was a sure thing, and he was left out, so that is a shock to many I'm sure.

Damien Bichir, A Better Life; George Clooney, The Descendants; Jean Dujardin, The Artist; Brad Pitt, Moneyball; Gary Oldman, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy