Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo /Park City

Also, I didn't think of this to now , but that NY Post article means that Leo was at Sundance Film Fest after all as Park City , Utah is where the Festival takes place.

ByPrincess

Sorry they are so long, I was in an email frenzy with my Oscar buddy last night :)

Nanda

Kate's reaction to Leo would pale compared to yours; a video of your reaction would garner millions of hits on YouTube :p

I would never do something like this... act like a crazy only cause I see Leo

loved the article you posted princess!

wait on, wait on :ridinghorse: I'm kinda confused :ermm: Great Gatsby filming's over yeah ??? :huh: and they already started Django yeah ??? :unsure:

That is so confusing!!

Little Sick report immediately! I mean, you don't call, don't write. What have you been doing lately??? :laugh:

don't act like you knew the answer, Leo's Bad Girl :jimmy: :laugh:

thanks for answer ox! :wave:

and thanks for updates everyone! :wave:

Nanda: Melissa was fantastic in Bridemaids. loll at the food poisining in the bathroom scene :rofl:

This scene is hilarious, Kat. Like the other that Princess mentioned... I also love Kristen in the shower... she taking her fury out on the "the fucking cookie", the chocolate fountain.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nanda

Kate's reaction to Leo would pale compared to yours; a video of your reaction would garner millions of hits on YouTube :p

I would never do something like this... act like a crazy only cause I see Leo

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:... probably, I'd be news in every newspaper in the world... :whistle:.

All over Twitter from E online about Oscars /Brad/ Leo

. Pitt: Once upon a time, Pitt envied Leonardo DiCaprio, who commanded Oscar-nominated biopics (The Aviator) and social dramas (Blood Diamond), while he, Pitt, handled movie-star movies like Troy. "'I want to play more of a man,'" Pitt once complained. Later, he said he realized he had to "live like a man." And so he did. Parenthood followed, as did a different kind of movie. On Tuesday, he was the face of two Best Picture contenders, and a double nominee, for producing Moneyball, as well as for starring in it with a performance that was unadorned by tics and special effects. In other words, he was honored for playing a man, and living like one—and whether Angelina Jolie got him to that place, or the idea of DiCaprio goaded him there, he got there.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/redcarpet/2012/osca...2#ixzz1kUeE8CsT

oops! seems ox and me just thought the same :laugh:

really funny what they wrote about Pitt :rofl:

oK then I'll add the Leo part from the same article :p

2. DiCaprio: He just about leads the league in not getting nominated, so his snub for J. Edgar isn't so much a comment on his juice, or lack thereof, as more of the same. Maybe Pitt, or even Jolie, can give him a pep talk?

http://uk.eonline.com/redcarpet/2012/oscar...im-there/288932

Pitt: Once upon a time, Pitt envied Leonardo DiCaprio, who commanded Oscar-nominated biopics (The Aviator) and social dramas (Blood Diamond), while he, Pitt, handled movie-star movies like Troy. "'I want to play more of a man,'" Pitt once complained. Later, he said he realized he had to "live like a man." And so he did. Parenthood followed, as did a different kind of movie. On Tuesday, he was the face of two Best Picture contenders, and a double nominee, for producing Moneyball, as well as for starring in it with a performance that was unadorned by tics and special effects. In other words, he was honored for playing a man, and living like one—and whether Angelina Jolie got him to that place, or the idea of DiCaprio goaded him there, he got there.

I didn't get it... :idk:. Pitt said he wanted a career like Leo's... the choices of movies and characters?

Thanks Ox and Sick.

Pitt: Once upon a time, Pitt envied Leonardo DiCaprio, who commanded Oscar-nominated biopics (The Aviator) and social dramas (Blood Diamond), while he, Pitt, handled movie-star movies like Troy. "'I want to play more of a man,'" Pitt once complained. Later, he said he realized he had to "live like a man." And so he did. Parenthood followed, as did a different kind of movie. On Tuesday, he was the face of two Best Picture contenders, and a double nominee, for producing Moneyball, as well as for starring in it with a performance that was unadorned by tics and special effects. In other words, he was honored for playing a man, and living like one

Sic

Thanks for posting rest of article :)

Nanda

The writer implies that Pitt was impressed with Leo's career choices versus his , and decided to take his career in a different direction. As Sic mentioned years ago there were articles that mentioned that about Brad /Leo.

Of course, the writer , also, to me seems to imply that Brad having a pretty wife ( that we know the paps/tv cameras loved to film ) and adorable kids surrounding him helped him get those Oscar nods.

On the other hand, the writer fails to note that Jack Nicholson , the utlimate party boy , has received 12 Oscar nods combined with 3 wins without the help of photo opts with his lovely wife and adorable little kids

Personally, I think, my Oscar friend was right : Leo, George, Cary, Dujardin, and Demian were all big presences on the award circuit , and that IS what really results in Oscar nods , like it or not .

On the other hand, the writer fails to note that Jack Nicholson , the utlimate party boy , has received 12 Oscar nods combined with 3 wins without the help of photo opts with his lovely wife and adorable little kids

:rofl: Good one, Oxf!

To me the article is kinda silly. Probably by the fact that reminds me that Idiot Brad is nominated and Leo not!

Leo play a family man in RR and What? Totally ignored!

God! Please Leo, for your sake... Don't go to the Sags! Those reporters will be vicious with you!

Personally, I think, my Oscar friend was right : Leo, George, Cary, Dujardin, and Demian were all big presences on the award circuit , and that IS what really results in Oscar nods , like it or not .

yeah that's right! but glad Leo doesn't give them a pleasure to see him every year at awards like one of the other actors do :whistle:

welcome girls! :wave:

ohh they compared Leo to Clooney as party boy ??? :o

oh someone, pls shoot me now! :banghead:

In this story of Leo doesn't want to marry, always changing girlfriend (according to them, because as far as we know the relationships of Leo are more durable than those of George). Elisabetta knows... :whistle:.

Hey, Shine :wave:... how is in England? Everything ok?

Hello hun! :hug:

Everything is fine and very cold, I suppose. Same old, really :)

How about you? hope you're okay!

xoxo

Cold? Hmm... here is soooooo HOT, I'm almost melting :laugh: :laugh:.

I'm very well, thanks :hug:.

Yeah, Ox. Jack Nicholson has always been known as the great "party boy"... even before Clooney. I hate read that Leo is the new George Clooney <_<, God forbid... I prefer it to be the new Jack Nicholson, it sounds much better :laugh:.

Nanda why you say that awful things? post-51835-0-1446082180-8008_thumb.gif

Leo would have to give up many things to be like George. Humility, decency, great performances, no gray hair :laugh:

Wow Nanda tell me you live near a beach, and Shine and I will go there right now. post-51835-0-1446082180-80913_thumb.gif

who's Elisabetta ???

George's ex, I think?

Hey, Shine :wave:... how is in England? Everything ok?

Hello hun! :hug:

Everything is fine and very cold, I suppose. Same old, really :)

How about you? hope you're okay!

xoxo

I'm very well, thanks :hug:.

:laugh:

Lucky! Send some of the sunshine our way, huh? :)

Glad to hear you are well! :hug:

Yeah, Ox. Jack Nicholson has always been known as the great "party boy"... even before Clooney. I hate read that Leo is the new George Clooney <_<, God forbid... I prefer it to be the new Jack Nicholson, it sounds much better :laugh:.

Nanda why you say that awful things? cold.gif

Leo would have to give up many things to be like George. Humility, decency, great performances, no gray hair :laugh:

and get some things too. ex. "I think I'm sexy" look and "look,how funny I am" humor :laugh: