Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

Are you sure ? Wasn't that you I saw stocking up on bullets at gun store yesterday ??? :p

No, no, no...since my tantrum of the Golden Globes, I have to find something less expensive that get even... Pillows??? :cain:

Oh Oxford!!!! IMO???? post-51835-0-1446082152-39189_thumb.gif

Ah ok!... In My Opinion ( Credits to google) :laugh:

Conspiracy Theory

Ok... I have noticed the absence of Fash. Leo has been lost since the Golden Globes, as also she... JC_thinking.gif

OMG All this time I've been worrying about Shine and 'Daydreaming5' and she was the real enemy :o

Seriously girl where are you??? :laugh: ...No, Seriously, where are you??? :mad:

what did I do? :(

Some more J Edgar tweets; most of the tweets come from guys, we need to invite them to join us , we could become the Belles and Boys of Bellazon

DarthSpockDavid Gillie

J. Edgar isn't what I expected, but Dicaprio deserves awards for his performance

11 minutes ago

LukeLeoDiCaprioLeonardo DiCaprio

11 minutes a

michaeljameshmichael james hall

j Edgar - messy start leads to a compelling, subtle and ultimately moving story expertly told. Dicaprio near perfect.

11 minutes ago

ByPrincess

Fash counted on me to act as a diversion to she and Leo left town. We figured by the time you started wondering where she was, they would be settled in their love nest

Ok... I have noticed the absence of Fash. Leo has been lost since the Golden Globes, as also she...

Yes, big pillow and strong hands can ,also, get the job done :p

I have to find something less expensive that get even... Pillows???

ByPrincess

Fash counted on me to act as a diversion to she and Leo left town. We figured by the time you started wondering where she was, they would be settled in their love nest

What? Where he took her???? Disneyland, Carmel,... to a bike ride???? Please tell me isn't the bike ride because I'm going to piss off. :mad: (I know very well where he puts his hands during those little trip) :laugh:

I always thought that the performance should be considered and not the film itself when it comes to nominations for best actor or actress,that's why I still cant understand these awards.I havent seen the movie yet,but I'm sure that his performance was outstanding. :) And for me and for us,he will always be the best! :thumbsup:

Princess and Oxford....I'm still watching you! :ninja:

:laugh:

Tks for the tweets and articles girls!

Check this out girls...

Hummmmmmmm...... :heart::laugh:

"Titanic producer Jon Landau showed DiCaprio footage late last year and, by all accounts, the actor was knocked out, all over again, by his leading lady. ‘He watched the scene where Kate arrives at the dock and steps out the car and he said to me: “She’s so beautiful,” ’ Landau told me."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz1k90U0uh5

Check this out girls...

Hummmmmmmm...... :heart::laugh:

"Titanic producer Jon Landau showed DiCaprio footage late last year and, by all accounts, the actor was knocked out, all over again, by his leading lady. ‘He watched the scene where Kate arrives at the dock and steps out the car and he said to me: “She’s so beautiful,” ’ Landau told me."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz1k90U0uh5

I know Pami. I think this two have a rare relationship and a beautiful feeling for each other. Leo saying that of Kate is quite sweet. :heart:

Only posting the new stuff from this article. Leaving out some quotes because they are quotes that have already made the news :)

DiCaprio at his best in J. Edgar

MANILA, Philippines - Funny how this writer regularly find interesting tidbits of regular, random conversation between stars and their handlers when I review my recording before I start transcribing my interviews. The exchanges are mostly about the temperature of the room where the interviews are being held or whether the stars needed something before we start counting down the 30 minutes allotted to us. To my welcome surprise, my recorder offered me just that when I was reviewing the interview I had with Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio recently.

This writer met with the handsome actor sometime in November last year during the junket of his current movie, Warner Bros.’ J. Edgar, the acclaimed biopic directed by the legendary Clint Eastwood.

Ordinarily, we start running the recorder just as soon as we get notice that the star is on his way to join us in our interview suite. So, just as we were about to begin our interview, I started my recorder and it captured a brief but charming exchange between Leo and his handler just as he was settling in to his seat. The subject of the conversation was rather trivial but it offered something new to add to the list of things that make the actor really, really nice and likable in person.

The handler asked if he wanted a cappuccino instead of the regular coffee he brought with him. Leo initially said yes but later declined the offer. “I wish I had a cappuccino,” he said. “But actually I don’t want one. This is my fifth cup.” You know what made it really interesting? First, he was drinking the same coffee that everyone was drinking and, second, it was only 10 in the morning yet he already had five cups of coffee!

Leo is already in his mid-30s with few telltale signs of fine wrinkles up close yet, if one would listen closely to his voice when he speaks, one wouldn’t notice anything different to the Leo today and to the young actor who played Jack in Titanic 15 years ago. He still has that distinct voice and speaking style that’s a cross between an excitable young adult and an impatient adolescent.

Ask him anything and he will give you a lengthy but substantial response. He is famous for his utmost dedication to his craft and one can glean this trait when he starts talking about the current project he is doing or promoting.

J. Edgar, is based on the life of former FBI director J. Edgar Hoover who is considered by many as perhaps the most powerful and feared person in America during his time. The movie brings to light the true story of the enigmatic J. Edgar — from the creation of the FBI to his much-whispered homosexuality. Leo’s powerful and impassioned performance has garnered some of the best reviews of his career and he is expected to receive his fourth Oscar Best Actor nomination when the nominations are announced on Feb. 24 — but just don’t mention it to him.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...ubCategoryId=70