Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

glad you feel that way on BZ :hug:

I know ... :pinch: I'm always making jokes, that's my big problem, I never take anything seriously! I promise to stop :laugh:

Of course... Everything has its time

Articles saying that Brad Pitt is better than Leo :angry: Leonardo hidden as a baby in that umbrella :rofl:

oh no hun! I didn't mean that! I don't want you to stop joking! :wave:

no way,Brad Pitt has never been and will never be better than Leonardo DiCaprio!!!!!!! cuz he's Leonardo DiCaprio :wub:

Leonardo DiCaprio Turns 37 with Bradley Cooper – and Victoria's Secret Models

DiCaprio pulled out all the stops for a lavish 37th birthday party at New York City hotspot Avenue on Friday.

Surrounded by a bevy of Victoria's Secret models, pals Russell Simmons and Bradley Cooper and his mother Irmelin, the birthday boy "was having a great time and talked to everyone at the party," says a source.

The actor also spent the evening surrounded by Brazilian supermodels, including Alessandra Ambrosio, Izabel Goulart and Ana Beatriz Barros.

"It was a very exclusive crowd," adds the source, confirming that DiCaprio rented out the entire club.

At the party, which raised money for DiCaprio's various wildlife protection projects and disaster relief for Haiti, guests drank Cristal champagne – including a couple of vintage bottles that were the priciest on the menu.

Adds a second source: "It was a crazy party."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20545195,00.html

Neighbours with Sasha baron Cohen? That's nice! I'm still waiting for some pap pics

Of them in Sydney :)

BARBIE AND OX... yeah it's awesome that he stands his ground and doesn't give in to the press/ paps... no matter how ridiculous they get!

Great apartment Leonardo DiCaprio

Must be the same apartment that Lukas posted a video from the balcony (the link posted here in the site by Fash).

Tks, Princess.

Leonardo DiCaprio Turns 37 with Bradley Cooper – and Victoria's Secret Models

The actor also spent the evening surrounded by Brazilian supermodels, including Alessandra Ambrosio, Izabel Goulart and Ana Beatriz Barros.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:... I just love it.

Tks, wijn.

Well Wijn :cain: Now we know what he was doing in the backstage of the VS show... Passing out invitations :laugh:

People is pretty reliable, right?? :o

Still think it's strange..

But I'm sure they would have written it if anything important had happened ;)

People is pretty reliable, right?? :o

Still think it's strange..

It's a more reliable source than the Italian and Romanian press, I think :idk:. You realized they didn't mention the name of Madalina in the People? Yeah.

maybe it's... I just think if that's his apartment, Take me home with you Baby ;)

Back off, :beating:.

:laugh:

Alessandra is engaged( maybe married by now) and has a child with that man.Ana BB used to date Leo's good friend helly Nomad... so I don't think being at his party has to mean anything :)

Nice observation nanda! !

Fash I didn't know that... But apparently Leo isn't the only one who hookups with models, also his friends :laugh:

Nanda

About Madelina... NO ONE mentioned, only italian press. I'm sorry but that's very weird.

We know that she was at the party, because the "happy birthday" sign, and even more weird, she came in jeans and t-shirt. So what is going on? :idk:

yeah, this Madalina thing seems weird to say the least, even People magazine didn't mention her and I think in People we can trust. We know she was there but seems anyone really recognized her and anyone mentioned Leo close some mysterious brunette, so I don't know what to think about this whole situation.

Leonardo DiCaprio Throws Charity Birthday Bash

To celebrate his 37th birthday on Friday November 11, 2011, Leonardo DiCaprio raised $1.3 million for charity by partying.

Yes you heard that right, Leo partied and raised money at the same time. According to Page Six, at his bash at NY’s Avenue nightclub, he charged guests for drinks and bottle service and ultimately raised $1.3 million for his Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, which funds wildlife-protection projects and provides disaster relief and access to clean water in disaster stricken countries like Haiti.

This is Leonardo DiCaprio talking to a non-famous guy about birthdays:

Leo: Hey man, what did you do for your birthday?

Non Famous guy: Oh you know, tricked out the rims on my Honda Accord and dropped $100 at some strip club with my bros.

Leo: Oh, I partied with some supermodels and gave $1.3 million to Haiti. And yes, I raised money for charity while partying with supermodels. Yes, you can do both. I’m Leo motherf-cking DiCaprio, I was on the Titantic b-tch.

Famous guests that came to the party included Robert De Niro, Ed Norton, Bradley Cooper, Naomi Campbell, Kevin Connolly, Benicio del Toro and Chace Crawford. What a random mix of people. 90’s supermodels rubbing elbows with Gossip Girl stars and aging Oscar winners? Sure, why not.

There was also an auction which saw a 15-liter bottle of Veuve Clicquot auctioned off for $50,000. It was specially painted for the 11/11/11-themed bash by artist Peter Tunney.

Entertainment was provided by DJ’s like Mark Ronson, Q-Tip and Jus Ske and musical guest Mike Snow gave a live performance of his hit “Animal.”

However, this wasn’t one of those weeklong bday extravaganza’s, the very next day, Leo had to head back to Australia to finish filming “The Great Gatsby.”

Surprisingly, none of Leo’s young model lovers were at the bash on Friday. Since Leo loves barely-legal leggy blondes, naturally he hit up the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show last Wednesday and was particularly smitten with 19-year-old model Karlie Kloss. Unfortunately for Leo, he struck out that night.

According to a source, “He walked back and forth three times at the party looking for prospects at the table cluttered with VS models but after no luck, he settled at the ‘bachelors’ end of the room lady-less.”

Tough luck for Leo, the source adds that “he couldn’t take his eyes off her.”

Whatever, doesn’t he have like two other models on his speed dial booty call? Yeah, in fact his does. When he’s in Australia he dates these two models named Alyce Crawford and Kendal Schuler. While both chicks are under the age of 21 and presumably blonde, let’s just be thankful they aren’t twins, because the world doesn’t need another Hugh Hefner.

http://www.hollyscoop.com/leonardo-dicapri...thday-bash.html

thanks girls! :wave:

here really are pics of NY on Madalina's fb :cain:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3...3771&type=3

she also has the Happy Birthday pic,nah don't know what's up between them,I'm a little bit confused :idk: maybe just friends! imho at that moment US press is way more reliable and we have to trust them.

Jay-Z and Kanye West's concert was at November 11 or November 7 ??? I remembered it was at Leo's B-day :trout:

Wow sounds like a cool party! Alot of models, and celebs! Cool to see Bradley was there, as well as Naomi! Also cool alot of VS models were there. Leos friends with a bunch of models, so I don't think anything is suspicious there :laugh: Plus Gisele and allesandra were friends, right? anywho sounds like a lot of cool people at the party.

And I would be more apt to believe these madalina stories if they all didn't come from the italian press. It was obvious she was there, but for what reason? As friends? I think if it were romantic, People would have a mention :) But I am sick of guessing. I just wish something reliable would come out about leo and his love life!

Sick I begin to believe that she put those pics on facebook with a single purpose: Publicity

me either princess!

this doubles my doubts that,they're no couple! cuz we all know none of his ex gfs ever posted his party pics on fb or on other social networks,I mean Leo doesn't love sharing his personal life's stuffs,so his gfs always did the same,it's just respect to your man not to share the things that are private for him and for you too :idk:

yeah Ale and Gisele are friends,kat also AnaBB is known as a friend of both of them,so I also can't see anything serious,plus Ale has kid and bf/husband as fash already said,so they just were having fun together and that's nice :blush: