Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hello sweeties!!!

I got my connection back!! What a great happiness I'm feeling right now! :)

So,as I can see there are lots of news and I dont know where to start,I lost so many things... :p Can you uptade me girls?hehe

A doubt...Leo is flying back to Sydney girls?

Tons of kisses!!!

Although it's a Pity that Leo isn't in the picture with them... I'm guessing he would be in the bathroom, 'Im also guessing that he would be alone in there :whistle:

Leo is taking the pic :laugh:. They say the ugliest who always takes the picture... NO. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I had to post this box office artilcle, as I'm glad to see that Warners acknowledged us Leo fans :)
With a modest budget of $35 million, “Edgar” is off to a solid start. “We have a very well reviewed film that’s going to play extremely well and we expect strong world of mouth, the great reviews and year-end awards to propel us through the holidays,” said Dan Fellman, WB's President of Domestic Distribution. The audience was 54% female, thanks largely to DiCaprio, with 66% over 50 and 94% over 25.

Leo's fans will never leave him solo :wub:. Tks, Ox.

Nanda

When you can afford to fly first class overseas , like Leo & friends can, be it commerical or private, you are comfortable :p :p

I would love to be able to afford to travel on those planes where in first class you actually have your own little private room.

That's true :laugh:.

Pami, happy you're back :hug:. You will get a lot of work to catch up. Things here are like the speed of light :rofl:.

According to the tweets posted by Fash, Ethan and Lukas were on a flight to Australia... we believe that Leo was with them.

Although it's a Pity that Leo isn't in the picture with them... I'm guessing he would be in the bathroom, 'Im also guessing that he would be alone in there :whistle:

Leo is taking the pic :laugh: . They say the ugliest who always takes the picture... NO. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey Nanda!! How are you? :) Who are those guys?

Hi Pami , Nice to see you back :hug:

Yeah the first thing I thought was that Leo was the one taking the pic too lol

Lukas Haas has been posting vids on Mobli of places where we know he and leo recently attended.. but rest assured it seems Leo made sure he wasn't in the camera's view because he isn't in any of those vids either. Not that i'm surprised or anything haha

http://www.mobli.com/lukashaas/870120/lich...ction=ListMedia

Leo is taking the pic :laugh: . They say the ugliest who always takes the picture... NO. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey Nanda!! How are you? :) Who are those guys?

Birds flying high you know how I feel

Sun in the sky you know how I feel

Reeds drifting on by you know how I feel

Its a new dawn it's a new day its a new life for me

And I'm feeling good... :guitar:

:laugh: :laugh: What abou you, Pami?

Hello Nanda and Fash!!

All I can say is that Leo was waiting for me in this pic....look at this face,he was so apprehensive,he thought I would not appear,that's why you can see him having his cup of coffee!! :p

3bloi.jpg

:rofl:Pami your too funny.

That is one sexy pic of Leo :drool:

Well atleast he's in the top 5... though I would have like to see leo placed number 1 of course :/

As the movie awards season progresses, the Gold Standard column will handicap the current state of the races in The Envelope and at 24 Frames — ranking them by likelihood of a nomination. Check back often for updates.

LEAD ACTOR

1. George Clooney, “The Descendants”

2. Jean Dujardin, “The Artist”

3. Brad Pitt, “Moneyball”

4. Leonardo DiCaprio, “J. Edgar”

5. Gary Oldman, “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy”

6. Michael Fassbender, “Shame”

7. Ryan Gosling, “The Ides of March”

8. Woody Harrelson, “Rampart”

9. Paul Giamatti, “Win Win”

10. Michael Shannon, “Take Shelter”

Hello there pami

I like hearing that your internet connection it's back and that you no longer have to steal anyone's computer hi5.gif

Can you uptade me girls?

Well What we can say in short post-51835-0-1446081350-82431_thumb.gif

Leonardo was supposedly with Madelina Ghena in new york, but He went to the Victoria Secret party to see (Karlie Kloss), then we decided that actually she was dating Danny A,( Madalina, not Kloss)… then ate pizza with his friends without Madalina, or Kloss

thanks Fash for the vids

Well atleast he's in the top 5... though I would have like to see leo placed number 1 of course :/
As the movie awards season progresses, the Gold Standard column will handicap the current state of the races in The Envelope and at 24 Frames — ranking them by likelihood of a nomination. Check back often for updates.

LEAD ACTOR

No problem, Fash. He's and always will be our number one :laugh:.

LEAD ACTOR

No problem, Fash. He's and always will be our number one :laugh:.

I'm sorry but this list kinda disturbs me a little bit. How Brad Pitt cant be on top of him? :/ I don't believe it at all

So! I saw J. Edgar and I thought it was a great movie. The story itself could have been tighter or the movie...maybe a bit shorter and/or pulled together a bit more? Maybe? But the performances given by everyone, especially Leo, are STELLAR. Leo was amazingggggggg.

Still, I can see how this movie might not make the big bucks since it's probably more or less a movie for those who enjoy history and/or American history & serious character driven dramas. People from overseas who don't have much knowledge of that time period in America might....eh? possibly? ....be confused watching it? It's a movie that I think you'd have to know chunks about that period before you see it, it's not one of those that spells everything out for you. So, I'd suggest to those who are not American here might want to read a bit into about Hoover and etc etc (if they don't know much about all the stuff surrounding his time in office) since I know if I was watching a movie that intricate about another countries time of political/social strife, I would be like: HUH? :/

Heh.

STILL! LEO WAS AMAZING. (as per usual. Dude can do no wrong ever.) AND ALL THE AWARDS. Also I love the relationship between Hoover's character and Tolson. I thought Armie was also really excellent in his role.

Fashion, we will have to kidnap George or destroy his reputation or like slander his movie somehow. :rofl:

I'm sorry but this list kinda disturbs me a little bit. How Brad Pitt cant be on top of him? :/ I don't believe it at all

I know!! When I saw that I was thinking NOOOOOO then WTH? Mind you I haven't seen either movies yet, but I don't care I always want to see leo on top especially in front of these other A-listers in particular!!!!

Barilace! Thanks for sharing your opinion on Edgar :)

I still have to see it... gotta a friend who wants to see it with me so i'm waiting until we both can go. Which should be soon.. though I feel guilty I didn't do my part (no matter how small) to help the BO

..... yes I have no desire to see old man Clooney come out on top so I think you're right in that we need to take matters into our own hands :neo2:

No problem, Fash. He's and always will be our number one

That's right Nanda (Y) Though I'm just dying to see Leo win this freaking oscar (that he rightfully deserves) already! :p