Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Fash

Yes, your PM inbox is full and won't accept messages, you need to empty it !!! :wave:

Then I can send my PM :)

Thanks for posting Kayne W /beach video link that ByPrincess mentioned.

Yes, you can hear Leo in background of that one as well.

He is laughing and then he says something about the song that Kayne is singing.

I dont think Leo is that playboy that media present him as either Oxford! Actually I always had the thought that Leo is a good guy with their girlfriends,he may have had many girlfriends,but each relationship was taken seriously by him,that's what I think. ;)

I dont think Leo is that playboy that media present him as either Oxford! Actually I always had the thought that Leo is a good guy with their girlfriends,he may have had many girlfriends,but each relationship was taken seriously by him,that's what I think. ;)

Pami I love that you also think that way. I was talking yesterday with some of the girls in another forum, some of them thought that leo maybe is a little mean with his girlfriends because in public he's not very "attentive" with them.

My opinion was like yours, He is a gentleman with all his girlfriends, and yes, maybe he's not affectionate in public with them but in private must be "king of the world" and for sure treats her like queens... well that's my impression :whistle: I'm not speaking from experience or anything, sadly

lol ok listening again... I think I heard him say "really?" (in a high voice) then I think I heard a "I know what he is"

Though i'm still not sure lol... this is frustrating me :laugh:

Oh Fash I'm sure that you will record it on your iPod so you can listen it all night :rofl:

Oh and Ethan Suplee has a Mobli too (I feel like such a stalker :ninja: ) Yet with him he uses his twitter to link to the mobli stuff as well. Whereas Lukas doesn't really use his twitter.....I finally realized Lukas's account was the real deal after Ethan tweeted it. Anyways Ethan's mobli is not as interesting because he doesn't appear to hang around leo as much as Lukas does.

Just mentioning because it can be leo related lol... especially now that they are all together.

http://www.mobli.com/ethansuplee

Princess I'm a big leo fan but I would never go that far lol :rofl:

Pami

I think, for most men, if you look at how they treat the first women in their life ( Irmelin and Oma ) you know how they treat all women :)

Through the years watching how attentive and loving he is /was with both of them, I think, he is a attentive and loving partner in the relationships he has had .

I'm sure , like all of us, Leo has his good day/bad days/ his moody days, but , I think , from an early age he has been taught to show regard and respect to the women in his life

However, having said all that , the fact that Leo is the object of many a woman's desire, requires that the woman he is with to have a very confident mindset about herself and their relationship.

Fash

Thanks for Ethan's mobli link :)

Yeah Oxford and princess! People create many myths and legends surrounding some celebrities. They are human beings,I never....I said never saw Leo speaking ill of a former girlfriend,he was always very respectful, unlike some of them! <_<

Thanks for the pics Oxford. Though why does Leo always cross his legs like that... :cain: . But besides that he looked gorgeous as usual!

In the Gatsby pic... at first glance I looked at the guy in the blue cap and thought that was Leo..

Is Lukas attempting an Australian accent... if so then major fail :p

I said never saw Leo speaking ill of a former girlfriend,he was always very respectful, unlike some of them! <_<

Pami I wonder who will be? :whistle:

Oxf

thanks for more pics and Yes, the bracelet will be a mystery that we will never solve :laugh:

What funny looks Clint in that suit and wearing sneakers :laugh: that Clint always kills me. Old people are so cute :blush: