Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

More details:

So What Did Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio Do Down Under?

After hearing about the starlet visiting her acting stud Down Under for her birthday, we now know Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio are definitely still an item.

So what exactly would a hot twosome do while enjoying each other's company in Australia? Go on a safari ride? Get all hot 'n' heavy like in Australia the movie?

Well, kinda, but not really.

They spent the day visiting the animals!

Kellie Ames, marketing manager for the Featherdale Wildlife Park in Australia tells E! News that she received a call requesting a private guided tour for a VIP group, which is quite often for international visitors, but didn't know who it was for.

To her surprise, it was Blake and Leo!

Being the lucky duck who got to lead the celeb couple on the tour, Ames had all the dish: "They both loved the koalas and spent quite a bit of time with Austin, one of our younger koalas. Both Leo and Blake were friendly and inquisitive about the animals.

"We took them into the dingo enclosure where they met one of our dingo pups called Nala. They weren't at all afraid of the animals including the young saltwater crocodile and diamond python Cuddles, who we brought out for them to meet."

With the park fairly quiet, the duo was able to enjoy a paparazzi-free visit. It might have also helped that they remained inconspicuous with their casual clothing and hats.

"The pair seemed really happy in each other's company and there was no diva-like behavior from either of them," Ames says. I think Blake especially enjoyed meeting the dingoes, and the baby wombat was a big hit, too. [Leo] asked about our endangered animals, and we made sure to feed the Tasmanian devil while they were there."

Sounds like quite the successful trip!

- Reporting by Holly Passalaqua

Hope the park lady doesn't lose her job, she seems quite talkative lol.

post-40197-0-1446088793-17199_thumb.jpg

Callan McAuliffe Will Play a Young Leonardo DiCaprio in Baz Luhrman’s THE GREAT GATSBY

I’m going to use this opportunity to express my unhinged excitement for Baz Luhrman’s The Great Gatsby. With a cast that includes Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan, Tobey Maguire, Joel Edgerton, and recently announced Isla Fisher, Luhrman’s take on F. Scott Fitzgerald’s classic novel is shaping up to be one hell of a motion picture. Joining the fun (er, drama) is Callan McAuliffe, who recently sported a supporting role in this year’s I Am Number Four (he was also in Rob Reiner’s underappreciated film Flipped in case anyone was wondering). According to Variety, the actor will play a young Jay Gatsby (or a young DiCaprio) in the film. It’s been a while since I read the book, but I don’t recall any flashback scenes involving Jay and Daisy. What’s more, he really doesn’t resemble DiCap circa 1993, back when he was killing grasshoppers with Johnny Depp. Still, I guess with Luhrman shooting the film in 3D, anything is possible.

http://collider.com/callan-mcauliffe-the-g...-gatsby/112319/

More news about Leo and this house... imagine having a $30,000 a week limit. :o

http://www.propertyobserver.com.au/residen...t/2011083151370

Doubt he actually pays for it; more likely it is part of the movie budget and Paramount is paying.

That's what I thought too since accomadation is usually paid for when an actor is filming. But the fact that it wasn't mentioned and they said it was his budget made me question. However, makes sense.. this movie has a huge budget, plus this is a big movie star we're talking about. Thanks for info :wave:

Oh and with that said I remember Leo saying in his contracts he is allowed a certain amount of plane tickets so his friends can visit him when he's on location.... If he still has that deal then sure Blake probably had a free trip courtesy of the studio too ;)

This guy don't look like Leo, weird. Also I don't remember the young Gatsby in the book, I remember that have flashbacks of Gatsby 5 years before from where the story on the book really happen. But my guess is that the screenplay was changed a bit...

post-43201-0-1446088794-21806_thumb.jpg

post-43201-0-1446088794-24539_thumb.jpg

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have an animal attraction at Featherdale Wildlife Park

Thanks aomg! :flower: I love her blouse, and he looks fit in his sweatshirt (I wonder if that one ended up on her plane ride home, too ;) ). Koalas, wombats, baby crocs, a python named Cuddles, and best of all a Leo - what a great birthday she had. :D

Yup Us Weekly say they have sources that confirmed Blake is back in the States... so I think that tweeter did see Blake. Aria restaurant is probably so happy right now :whistle:

Blake Lively Flies to Australia for Weekend With Leo DiCaprio

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/ne...icaprio-2011308

Thanks fash! Aria, the aquarium, the wildlife reserve, the gelateria (hazlenut and raspberry yum! I would have added a scoop of chocolate ;) ).... How did the place where he bought his boba tea escape mention? They'd better get on the phone to Sydney Confidential asap! They need the publicity, and we need to know what flavor! :laugh:

Thanks for the tweets, oxford! :flower: I'm sure she'll be back as soon as she can for a longer stay. :)

Where is Blamo Baby now ?

Now that the duo has been together again, I wonder where Blamo Baby below will next surface ??

post-43201-0-1446088794-25816_thumb.jpg

Aw the little guy is camera shy. :laugh: I'll go with a reality show. He's already a dj, you know. ;)

Oxford

That Blamo rice baby is one extremely lucky creature. Touched by both Blake and Leo, is already one heck of a world traveler, and it doesn't even speak! Haha

I guess that's how he earned the title "keeper of secrets." :laugh:

Yeah, he takes things a little more seriously now, but every once in a while we get a Leo interview where hes more laid back. I still love this one for the Departed :wub: I love how he sayss "Its dope." :rofl:

LEONARDO DICAPRIO & MATT DAMON Uncensored w/ Carrie Keagan

Yeah the letterman interview was very awkward. Leo wasn't laughing at his jokes, and they both seemed pretty uncomfortable :/

Nice one! Thanks kat! :flower: I like when he's interviewed with co-stars he is also friends with, like Kate and Russell Crowe. They get him to loosen up a bit more. And I'm always surprised how many stupid questions he tolerates from the entertainment news people (ET, Access), but I guess that goes with the territory. ;)

Letterman is known for acting uncomfortable and making his guests squirm. It's his schtick, if you will. I think Leo was a pretty good sparring partner in that interview for Basketball Diaries. I would like to see him do Craig Ferguson or Jimmy Fallon, but maybe they're not big enough for the one late night interview he'll probably do. One reason he probably did Leno twice because Leno was the ratings king back then (also he is a nice interviewer who lets his guests talk, unlike Letterman - but Letterman is more interesting ;) ).

check this video out. The interviewer ask Leo about a statement he made on Oprah that he would "grow up" around the age of 35 e.g. marraige start a family etc - its so cute cos the interviewer seems "scared" after she asks it (like she may have crossed the line etc.) but Leo was nice to her. And I like his answer.

Its around the 5:24 mark :D

Welcome ohosolively! :wave: This interview is one of my favorites for the way he so deftly handles her questions and her self consciousness about asking with that beautiful smile and a sweet sense of humor. :D

But the interview with Oprah in 2004 I have. I can send you for email or you can

pick up in this site: LINK

I love this interview, too :wub:.

Thanks for the link, Nanda! :flower: I love that Oprah interview, especially where they talk to his mom for a bit. She's seems like a very sweet lady. :)

Thank you both for the info!

Leo looks so dreamy in this video... :drool: :blush:

Even with the slicked back hair! I like the message as much as the messenger, too. :D Thanks kat! :flower:

Apparently this is leo and Blake... appear to be kissing??? Too blurry to even be sure its them I guess :/

post-42076-0-1446088795-08374_thumb.jpg

JKkibbeh41 Joe Klein

Blake lively and Leo Dicap #Spotted #Younglovevagina http://yfrog.com/nznsqj

4 minutes ago

mm I think this couple isn't Leo-Blake, this guys seems to be Leo,but it's already said that Blake's hair isn't so dark,I suppose this guy made that photo so blurred and he/she just tried to get attention :/

oh, Jay Leno 1995 interview is unknown for me!

many users delete their accounts and many great videos are lost on YouTube, administration should do something for that, I think!

I mean,ex. I delete my account,YouTube should ask me if want to delete my vids or I'd like to give them to YouTube administration,then I will choose :cain:

Oprah 2004 interview full version was also uploaded but then the account was deleted and also vids :/ this interview was one of my fav :(

Hey sick, I was looking for the video of GG 94 on my files, but I have not found... think I don't have this one, but I'll keep looking ;).

But the interview with Oprah in 2004 I have. I can send you for email or you can

pick up in this site: LINK

I love this interview, too :wub:.

What to talk about the blurry picture... nothing yet. Looks like Leo (what you've said girls... sneakers and blue socks, only Leo :laugh: ), but may not be. Let's wait... we were not sure if Blake was in Australia and then receive confirmation. Now just hope the paps have taken better pictures. How I want that first kiss photo :wub: .

Thanks girls for articles, photos, videos and tweets :wave: .

aw pls pls Nanda keep searching! I'll be so greatful,if you find it! :hug: thanks for that Oprah 2004 interview link! :wave:

thank you guys for all the updates! :wave:

Another tweet mentioning sighting of Leo & Tobey at Billy Kwong's.

The girl below claims that they are still there , it is now 11:19pm Sydney time

@JessieAnnabelJessie Hargreaves

@jmoandelle Leo and Tobey spotted at Billy Kwong for dinner, they're still there

Fash

Thanks for more information about Leo's rental house.

Also, thanks, for article about Callan McAuliffe casting as young Jay.

As you may recall last week I posted a tweet from Callan in which he spoke about meeting both Leo and Tobey and how nice they were .

Callan McAuliffe

Met and had a solid chat with Leonardo Dicaprio and Toby Maguire today Such nice people.

Aomg

Thanks for another article about Leo & Blake's day at Wildlife Park.:)

Thanks for more Leo and Blake articles everyone!! I love how they all say how down to earth they are :heart: And thanks Oxford for the tweet that Blake is indeed now back in the U.S!

And yeah about the supposed kissing pic, I think the tweeter took a pic of a couple, and blurred it on purpose, and just call it them. But ahhhh well.... :/

And yeah, I'm not sure leo needs to pay 30,000 dollars a week to live in his home! I think he does have to pay to live there somewhat, but I'm assuming the studio is taking care of most of the expenses!

Thanks aOMG and Oxford for the tweet of Leo and the rest of the Gatsby crew! Filming is going to start soon! :D