Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I saw this twitter but do not know what it means SFO or HNL :blink:

@pinkblackgrey Alexis

Landed in SFO. Waiting for our connection to HNL. I swear I saw Blake Lively as we were getting off the plane. #gossipgirl

49 minutes

SFO is San Francisco, California airport. HNL is Honolulu, Hawaii airport. I'm sure SFO has fewer paps than LAX (Los Angeles airport).

Looks like I have lots to catch up! :D

Apparently this is leo and Blake... appear to be kissing??? Too blurry to even be sure its them I guess :/

JKkibbeh41 Joe Klein

Blake lively and Leo Dicap #Spotted #Younglovevagina http://yfrog.com/nznsqj

4 minutes ago

The person who took the pic says it's Leo and Blake. It's either both of them, or it's neither of them (he would have a bigger scoop if it was either of them with another person ;) ). Much as I'd love to see smoochie pix, I'm leaning towards the latter. The photo is too dark and blurry, the account has only three tweets (and he seems to be a little... off :p), and last time I checked Australia isn't "along the Mediterranean coast" (and no travel tweets or follows from Australia). ;)

I saw this twitter but do not know what it means SFO or HNL :blink:

@pinkblackgrey Alexis

Landed in SFO. Waiting for our connection to HNL. I swear I saw Blake Lively as we were getting off the plane. #gossipgirl

49 minutes

SFO is San Francisco, California airport. HNL is Honolulu, Hawaii airport. I'm sure SFO has fewer paps than LAX (Los Angeles airport).

Looks like I have lots to catch up! :D

Thanks looks like she is back

Yup Us Weekly say they have sources that confirmed Blake is back in the States... so I think that tweeter did see Blake. Aria restaurant is probably so happy right now :whistle:

Blake Lively Flies to Australia for Weekend With Leo DiCaprio

Nothing can keep them apart!

Blake Lively flew thousands and thousands of miles to be with Leonardo DiCaprio -- traveling across the world from the U.S. to Australia for a belated birthday weekend, a source confirms to Us Weekly.

Lively, who turned 24 last Thursday, visited her man, 36, who's currently shooting The Great Gatsby in Sydney.

The twosome (whose romance began in late spring with a whirlwind tour of Europe's poshest hotspots) were reportedly spotted having a romantic dinner Saturday night at Sydney hotspot Aria -- with a prime view overlooking Sydney's famed harbor.

But, indeed, it was a short and sweet trip. A source close to the Gossip Girl actress confirms that she's already back in the States as of Tuesday

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/ne...icaprio-2011308

oh, Jay Leno 1995 interview is unknown for me!

many users delete their accounts and many great videos are lost on YouTube, administration should do something for that, I think!

I mean,ex. I delete my account,YouTube should ask me if want to delete my vids or I'd like to give them to YouTube administration,then I will choose :cain:

Oprah 2004 interview full version was also uploaded but then the account was deleted and also vids :/ this interview was one of my fav :(

Hey sick, I was looking for the video of GG 94 on my files, but I have not found... think I don't have this one, but I'll keep looking ;).

But the interview with Oprah in 2004 I have. I can send you for email or you can

pick up in this site: LINK

I love this interview, too :wub:.

What to talk about the blurry picture... nothing yet. Looks like Leo (what you've said girls... sneakers and blue socks, only Leo :laugh: ), but may not be. Let's wait... we were not sure if Blake was in Australia and then receive confirmation. Now just hope the paps have taken better pictures. How I want that first kiss photo :wub: .

Thanks girls for articles, photos, videos and tweets :wave: .

Yeah I never liked that guy either Nanda.. he's the one that came out with that blind item a few months ago which i think was bull.

Here's Perez Hilton's take... usually don't like him either but his reporting on leo and BLake is usually sweet.

http://perezhilton.com/2011-08-30-blake-li...dicaprio-sydney

But my gosh these two are quite the hot topic... these sites are reporting Blake went down there even when they are not posting pics with their articles.

Yeah I never liked that guy either Nanda.. he's the one that came out with that blind item a few months ago which i think was bull.

Here's Perez Hilton's take... usually don't like him either but his reporting on leo and BLake is usually sweet.

http://perezhilton.com/2011-08-30-blake-li...dicaprio-sydney

But my gosh these two are quite the hot topic... these sites are reporting Blake went down there even when they are not posting pics with their articles.

Ya :laugh: . I like Perez, he's funny. I follow him on twitter.

Yeah he can be funny sometimes :yes: I remember before his posts were quite rude on Leo (probably because leo always hides and such) but I notice now that Perez is a lot nicer to him.

Oh and yes I want that first kissing pic too :heart: I think it 'll be when they are on vacation somewhere and they're more carefree (ala when they were in Europe).

Blake sighting on plane trip back

Jessica Wright

@SydConfidential Blake was on my plane this morning, from Sydney to San Fran! She's just as pretty after a 13 hour plane ride, as on tv!

2 minutes agovia w

Fash

Thanks for your effort to finally bring us our first Aussie twitpic :)

Also, thanks, for all the other Sydney tweets.

Just listening to the video of the girl who is stalking Leo at his rental home is enough to make me move.

Thanks for US blurb. I noticed that Pop Sugar added today that Blake had not gone back immediately after all, but she stayed over and went to Wildlife Park with Leo, and how the park guide how down to earth and nice they both were.

Thanks Oxford for the lovely tweet!! That settles it she went to San Francisco hehe :p I'm still sad didn't want her to leave.. hope she's able to come back relatively soon!

Np for the pic but maybe it's not even them :/

I know if Leo hasn't left that place yet he's bound to do it soon :ninja:

That's what I love about them! Every sighting we get of them there's mention of how polite and down to Earth they are :heart:

Oh Ted knows nothing and would rather talk nonsensically than try to make any sense at all, he steals stuff from Lainey all the time (and you know it's hard for me to defend Lainey), and he always contradicts himself. Like I'd sooner believe Life & Style than Ted haha. But I agree, Perez has gotten a lot nicer nowadays, I used to boycott his site for the longest time not for anything he said in particular but for all that nonsense he used to draw on celebrity pics (very disgusting).

So Blake's back :(. I want a clearer picture of them kissing and we know if she had stayed longer, those cray cray Aussies would have got the job done (like the girl stalking him in the bushes haha).

As for the pic, I keep going back and forth in thinking it's them or not like I said, those blue socks. It's possible the guy had it on him for a few days before posting it on twitter.

Wow,so many pages in a day? :laugh:

Oh my Gosh,everytime I came here there are tons of news about Leo,I really love this place! :wub:

So Blake went on a short trip to Australia only to see his pretty baby?That's so sweet,this couple has a great future ahead! :laugh:

Tks for the pics,videos and news girls! :) It's always a pleasure to see so many things about Leo at once! :wave:

Kisses! :kiss:

Wow,so many pages in a day? :laugh:

Oh my Gosh,everytime I came here there are tons of news about Leo,I really love this place! :wub:

So Blake went on a short trip to Australia only to see his pretty baby?That's so sweet,this couple has a great future ahead! :laugh:

Tks for the pics,videos and news girls! :) It's always a pleasure to see so many things about Leo at once! :wave:

Kisses! :kiss:

lol I know Pami!! Tommorrow i'll be having some major catching up to do as well even when i'm gone for only half a day :laugh:

This relationship seems really strong to me too ... looking from afar anyways. Every day I have bigger hopes for their future :heart:

Awwwwww thanks Oxford that was sweet :hug:

well, I think that kissing pic is not Leo and Blake, almost sure, I can be wrong but even that Leo would totally use that blue socks, but doesn't look like him at all and the girl have a darker hair than Blake, so probably not. But thanks anyway, fash. I wish could be them really and to get a better pic than that but my guess: it's not them.

I agree with both of you Pami and fash: I think this relationship is pretty serious and strong.