Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

oh, Jay Leno 1995 interview is unknown for me!

many users delete their accounts and many great videos are lost on YouTube, administration should do something for that, I think!

I mean,ex. I delete my account,YouTube should ask me if want to delete my vids or I'd like to give them to YouTube administration,then I will choose :cain:

Oprah 2004 interview full version was also uploaded but then the account was deleted and also vids :/ this interview was one of my fav :(

yeah I so agree with you about deleting vids!!! :yes:

But Yup he was on there. It reminded me of the Letterman interview too because before Leno announced that he had a clip of Leo.. Leo went right out and announced the clip :laugh: Then he explains that he has a small nose and that he has an uncle Archie (not sure if i got the name right) who had a big nose and that you could stick a crane in there or something like that because it was so big. Then someone in the audience said something asking him about his uncle (can't remember the exact words) then Leo mentioned oh he's dead. My explanations sucks lol... but again that's one I want to see again!!

awwww I loved the Oprah 2004 interview too!!!!!!

Yeah I loved Leo in that period too. He was a bit more relaxed in his interviews. I mean you can still find interviews now where he jokes around and seems relaxed but its not the same as when he was younger. I guess its just a maturity thing but also think it's a bit about not giving too much of himself as well. :p

Yeah Leo seemed a bit peeved when Letterman would constantly interupt him lol. Atleast with Leno he went back in 2006 ... he never went back to Letterman heheh

Yeah, he takes things a little more seriously now, but every once in a while we get a Leo interview where hes more laid back. I still love this one for the Departed :wub: I love how he sayss "Its dope." :rofl:

LEONARDO DICAPRIO & MATT DAMON Uncensored w/ Carrie Keagan

Yeah the letterman interview was very awkward. Leo wasn't laughing at his jokes, and they both seemed pretty uncomfortable :/

Wow thanks for that fash!! The pic is soo blurry though, its hard to tell!!!

EDIT: Although, when I looked at the pic up close, those look like Leos shoes hes been wearing lately. The grey Keds! But its just to blurry to tell if its even them!

Yeah I was gonna say, the hair looks kinda dark! :blink: ALthough the clothes look like something Blake would wear. lol I bet the JJ haters are gonna be like, "Hes cheating on Blake!" or make it out to be its not her or something stupid like that. Ummm I think Leos smart enough not to kiss a girl whos not blake in the middle of the street in a pap filled area! :laugh: But it looks like them, and hopefully paps are doing their jobs and getting the pics!

Thanks for tweeting them aOMG!! Hopefully he can post a better shot! And tell us if he responds!

In Australia they have this morning show called Sunrise and someone on the show is camping out to spot leo :laugh: Looking at Notgoinghome's twitter it looks it is that same woman who these people are referring to who was on Sunrise.

MaydayBri Brianna

On Sunrise, there is a girl camping out to see Leonardo DiCaprio. I was expecting to see @WithAPoetsStyle's face on my TV...

2 minutes ago

daveando Dave Anderson

WHY does Sunrise have this moron on who is stalking Leonardo Dicaprio? Oh wait I see they are advertising. @sunriseon7 A new low.

4 minutes ago

@NotGoingHomeTV: On route to Leo DiCaprio's house to film LIVE for @sunriseon7