Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

:yes: Now its confirmed! I hope shes enjoying herself (which Im sure she is). I guess they are making the most of it seeing as she has to comeback for FNO/TIFF and GG shooting. But Im sure we will hearing/seeing more of her in Aussie.

thanks for the pics and updates - you guys work fast

Pics, pics, pics... what a pleasant surprise to come here and see pictures of the two, finally :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :ddr::clap:.

They look great :wub:. Thanks a lot aomg and anil by this lovely photos.

Thanks aomg, anil and oxford for all tweets.

Great video kat, thanks.

Welcome, ohsolively :wave: . And thanks for the video.

In this relation Blake can not be jealous. Leo should be the most desirable men in the world. Can you imagine the amount of girls who would give anything to be with him. Blake has a mature head and is very confident. The s ame is true about Blake she is also a very desirable girl. :drool:

Both are highly desirable, so they are so good together

Wijn those gifs are scary and hilarious at the same time :laugh:.

Tell me about it, I have nightmares about spongebob! ;)

p.s. does anyone know any returning thing in Leo's movies? I already made a video about him dying and smoking, but I can't think of anything new? :whistle:

Wonder if Carey is gonna get a break for TIFF since she has two movies showing (Shame with Michael Fassbender and Drive with Ryan Gosling). Now she's doing a Gatsby with Leo, I swear this girl has the sexiest co-stars, I'm jelly :hehe:

Translated Spanish article. Its still talks about them moving in together, which GossipCop denied, but oh well, stills says some cute things :wub:

Google Translate sucks :(

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...6prmd%3Divnsuol

Wijn: I sometimes notice leo clears his throat! Like alot! :p

aOMG: I know right? Careys got the sexiest co-stars! :blush:

I haven't seen it either sick. I would really like to! Because I had only seen the Oscar one!

Heres a vid, thats mostly Leo love scenes, But it has a clip of him makeing out with Jenny Lewis in Dons Plum that I haden't seen before! I had only seen half of the love scene, but this shows the whole one!

IT seems leo really likes to use his tounge! :drool:

Oh but I remember seeing a very short clip of him with his mom with the GG background behind them in a section of one of the vids on youtube... but its so short. I think so anways could be mistaken :wave:

aw I remember that vid,he says: "yeah,I'm nominated" :laugh: and that's all :D

someone should upload it!

thanks kat for the vid! :wave: