Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

It's funny to see how a clown like Leo is an excellent dramatic actor!That just shows his versatility as an actor. :)

Tks Nanda for this cute article! Hey girls Leo's grandma was russian right?

Actually, his grandma was German... his grandpa was Russian. Great mix :laugh: .

:blink: I thought his grandpma was Russian and grandpha-German!

i even remember Leo said his grandpha was Russian,when he was meeting Russia Premier Minister Vladimir Putin

Some NY Times Vulture Ocar speculating now that "Ides of March" has previewed at Venice Film Festiva

Best Actor

UP: Leonardo DiCaprio (J. Edgar). There's no clear front-runner in this category yet, which makes DiCaprio's still-unseen Hoover performance the one everyone is afraid of.

DOWN: Ryan Gosling (The Ides of March). Ides is no longer Gosling's sure-thing ticket to a nomination, but at least it frees him up to concentrate on a dark-horse bid for Drive

CURRENT PREDIX: George Clooney (The Descendants); Leonardo DiCaprio (J. Edgar); Jean Dujardin (The Artist); Gary Oldman (Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy); Michael Shannon (Take Shelter).

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/..._it_begins.html

hum, this article sounds very interesting and promising, thanks ox.

UP: Leonardo DiCaprio (J. Edgar). There's no clear front-runner in this category yet, which makes DiCaprio's still-unseen Hoover performance the one everyone is afraid of.

Loved this and maybe that's why any trailer have been released yet... did they want to surprise everyone with Leo's performance? Thinking on this way it seems all this wait is worthy!

But still I'am so curious to see this trailer, all this good news makes me even more anxious!

Aomg

Recently Marci of Simply Leonardo published a list of people who requested accounts to inform them that they do have accounts

Is one of the names below yours ???

If not ,maybe, you can email her again.

Gabriela

jen

Danielab

Charline

Isis

Laura87

James

Madeleine

Johanne

Courtney

David

ashley1

lunamar

sarah

Emily

Erika

manlulu

randyb843

Cindy

Ashley2

Mechelle

Bruna

Carol

leozgirl

Nancy

Aomg

As to Leo moving, well, I guess, we'll just have to see if he does decide to move. One thing he knows is that they are not hiding out at Tobey's or Carey's house. So , who knows, maybe when he wants to make sure he has privacy, Tobey and he will change houses for that weekend.

It must be a gated community in the sense you don't see any pix of the front of the house, which has to be why we haven't seen any pix of him leaving/entering the house.

So from across the water, using high powered zoom lens, must be the only way they are able to take pix of him.

I just personally know I wouldn't like the idea of everytime I opened my curtains or stepped out on balcony I was being watched. :(

It's funny to see how a clown like Leo is an excellent dramatic actor!That just shows his versatility as an actor. :)

Tks Nanda for this cute article! Hey girls Leo's grandma was russian right?

Actually, his grandma was German... his grandpa was Russian. Great mix :laugh: .

:blink: I thought his grandpma was Russian and grandpha-German!

i even remember Leo said his grandpha was Russian,when he was meeting Russia Premier Minister Vladimir Putin

Well I read on some sites that his grandma was born in Russia but left still very young to go to Germany, but I'm not sure :idk: ... I believe she's German. His grandpa is Russian... as he said at the conference.

Thank you for tweets and article about Oscar speculating, oxford. And thanks Barbie for the link for more pics and kat by the Ed's quote.

He was very sweet... A delight to deal with.... A very cool guy—unpretentious and un-starry. He has enormous presence, but he doesn’t flaunt it at all and is very easy to talk to. Just an unpretentious person and an unpretentious actor, and really down to earth, considering. ... And there’s something very sweet about Marty and Leo’s relationship and their collaboration. It’s a very quiet respect and a kind of old-fashioned relationship—just lovely to be around.

It's always a pleasure whenever I read these things about our cutie boy! :heart:

Tks Avies for the video about Leo talking to Bertolucci! A rare and great moment! :)

So his grandma was german? Actually that was what I had in mind!

These stalkers are crazy about Leo! LOL They are able to find him anywhere! :blink: hehe

Kisses! :kiss:

hum, this article sounds very interesting and promising, thanks ox.

Loved this and maybe that's why any trailer have been released yet... did they want to surprise everyone with Leo's performance? Thinking on this way it seems all this wait is worthy!

But still I'am so curious to see this trailer, all this good news makes me even more anxious!

That's actually a pretty good stratagy :)