Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I just loved them in the movie as well Barbie!! :wub: They made a great couple,with a great chemistry! :)

I miss Leo girls,I want to see his new movies,let's make a new campaign?

Leo,hurry up,we need to see you again!

Not that any of the comments have any merit, Movieline's Early Oscar predictions:

· George Clooney, The Ides of March

· Michael Fassbender, A Dangerous Method

· Dominic Cooper, The Devil’s Double

· Jean Dujardin, The Artist

· Tom Hardy, Warrior

· Gary Oldman, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

· George Clooney, The Descendants

· Brad Pitt, Moneyball

· Michael Shannon, Take Shelter

· Ryan Gosling, The Ides of March

· Tom Hanks, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

· Ryan Gosling, Drive

· Leonardo DiCaprio, J. Edgar

Good God. On the one hand, it’s nice to have a year where it doesn’t look like you’ll have that one performance running away from the pack a la Colin Firth. On the other, what a freaking mess: Two actors (Clooney and Gosling) possibly competing against themselves — or against each other in the same movie. (To say nothing of Fassbender, whose grim sex-addiction drama Shame has the potential to go head-to-head opposite Method.) There’s the veteran Oldman, whom we’ve already confirmed is having a moment that his fan club — a number of whom are Academy voters — would love to see extended into February. There’s the dynamic, mercurial movie star Pitt, whose last decade or so of creative risks are arguably due for a payoff. And how about the whole elite class of indies led by Shannon, whose incredible work in Take Shelter manages to fuse heartbreaking tenderness with visceral psychological terror.

But most of us are waiting for one performance before calibrating the Best Actor barometer. “Leonardo DiCaprio seems to have it all with J. Edgar,” Rogers writes. “Biographical role, tons of golden career momentum, straight actor playing (alleged) gay, Clint Eastwood guiding him.” Hear, hear. Only time (and some assiduous campaigning) will tell.

http://www.movieline.com/2011/08/and-theyr...ndex.php?page=2

The latest Twitter Leo sighting

MsfionalouiseFiona Gra

LEO DICAPRIO IS IN MY BUILDING! #OMG

13 minutes ago

StufThatIBoughtElise Phillips

FYI - Leo DiCaprio is currently in Paddo

1 minute ago

Winterborne

Thanks for the article :)

I certainly agree with the comment below

tons of golden career momentum

Pami

Thanks for video clip :)

Barbie

Hi, I'm here :wave:

Someone asked the tweeter above if Blake is with him, and by her reply you can tell that she didn't see Leo herself,

that someone else told her he is at Paddo

@AkinandAlchemy I thought Blake had gone home already? No idea about Blake - my source just said Leo. Still worth it ;)

@angieharrington Nope, just got a message from a friend. I'm debating heading out, but I'm kinda busy. Bummer.

StufThatIBought The 13yr old in me suddenly feels the urge to go stalking... I mean shopping in Paddington...

BabsAndMidge And get him to sign a poster that you pulled out of TV Hits in 1993

Barbie

I hope if Leo is really at this shopping area, that all these excited ladies do arrive before he leaves :laugh:

However, if filming is starting today, it would seem unlikely that Leo would be out shopping. :)

@angieharrington She didn't say what he was doing, but she spotted him near Fringe Bar.

3 minutes ago

hum, I liked this: But most of us are waiting for one performance before calibrating the Best Actor barometer. “Leonardo DiCaprio seems to have it all with J. Edgar,” Rogers writes. “Biographical role, tons of golden career momentum, straight actor playing (alleged) gay, Clint Eastwood guiding him.” Hear, hear. Only time (and some assiduous campaigning) will tell.

thanks Winterbone.

The only thing that really scares me about Oscar is the voters, like in this very suspiscious line of the text:

There’s the veteran Oldman, whom we’ve already confirmed is having a moment that his fan club — a number of whom are Academy voters — would love to see extended into February

This is something I hate about academy, sometimes I felt that an actor only wins if he have friends between the voters and we know this is not Leo's case... but in the other hand if he will be nominated and in fact wins the Oscar, we know will be totally by his merit without any "inside" help.

I read alot of the movie forums... and many people seem to be rooting for Oldman. Gosling gets alot of love too I notice. However, that doesn't really say much I guess since many of those people on those forums are quite snobbish to the big movie stars like Leo :/ and some still give him flack for the hoopla that was Titanic (even if its subconsciously why they don't like him) Leo has been on a roll so automatically i'm getting good feelings about the film but I really dread feeling disapointment if this movie/ leo's role isn't received well. My gosh I hope it's received VERY well! This movie can't come out soon enough for me.

yes, we will never know how the industry and critics will receive a movie, any review was made yet, even on that articles about the fall movies J. Edgar wasn't rated yet, so probably because anyone saw the movie really, just some scenes, I guess.

But hey, don't you think this is kind of a strategy? Maybe the studio is really keeping the movie away from all this festivals, no trailer, no sneak peak, nothing, because they know the real potencial of this movie and will wait until the right moment to show. I prefer to think on this way.

Seems that a lot of dump people still hates Leo for nothing, gosh, they for sure don't know anything about his career and all the amazing movies and outstanding performances he's doing.

Below is article and pix of girls who took pix of Leo and his home via a boat outside his rental home

post-52324-0-1446088815-60191_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446088815-62217_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446088815-6639_thumb.jpg

http://www.bruno.nl/nieuws/10026/pics-fans...no.nl+Nieuws%29

Director of "An Education" talking about Carey Mulligan and her role opposite Leo in Gatsby

Carey Mulligan's forthcoming role in The Great Gatsby is one to look out for, said director Lone Scherfig.

It was Lone who made the master move of casting Carey in An Education, and even the Danish filmmaker is excited to see how her former leading actress will perform as Daisy Buchanan in Baz Luhrmann's upcoming adaptation of the classic novel by F Scott Fitzgerald.

"She's very psychologically skilled and I think her interpretation of Daisy Buchanan is something to look forward to," she said.

"She's going to be playing an American now so it will be interesting to see how that is going to end up. I really think she can do it. And she's with Leonardo DiCaprio, who's also one of the top five actors in the world. It's exciting," she added.

Lone, who directed One Day starring Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess, said she is proud of Carey's achievements to date - and is thrilled to witness her future work.

"I feel curious because I really admire her work and the choices that she makes so I think it will be interesting how she's going to handle all this attention and trust that she got for very good reasons," she said.

Following her three Oscar nods for An Education, the director revealed work is piling in.

"I get more and better scripts submitted. and that's what every director wants. It's not so much about the respect, it's about the scripts," she said.

:: One Day is in cinemas now.

Wijn

Paddo is slang for the high end boutique shopping area of Sydney.