Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I just read this now...

@LilyRo Lily Rosales

Just saw Leo DiCaprio & Blake Lively in downtown SB. I swear I have seen Leo like 20 times in my life. Right

Santa Barbara, again.

Hey, fash :wave: ... you came back. Thanks for the tweets.

And thanks girls for the videos and news.

full interview of Leo and Kate Winslet at Today Show: 21 minutes, yeah!

I love at the beggining when they look at each other after watch their scene together, adorable! :heart: Now, seriously I have to say that I love this two together so much!!!

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/web...b48c85%7C%7C%7C

Wow... thanks a lot barbie. Great find. I never had seen all the video, just a part. And a totally agree with you... I LOVE THIS TWO TOGETHER, THEY'RE SO GORGEOUS :drool: .

And thanks wijn for the gifs. I loved.

Thanks for the tweet Nanda! Seems their spending time in SB ;) I am excited we keep getting more and more tweets again. I really want to see pics of the uber cute couple :heart: I wish they wouldn't try to hide from the paps though, for our sake :p

Hello Fash! Nice to see you again! :hug:

Tks Nanda for the tweet! So Leo and Blake are still together? Good,I just want him to be happy and maybe with little boys and girls around him! :wub: He would be a cute daddy!hehe

Nanda

Thanks for latest SB tweet :yes:

I see the girl who did the tweet is a photographer in town to do a rehearsal dinner. She really needs ' to test' her camera by taking pix of Leo and Blake :p

Wijn

Thanks for all the gifs :)

I agree Oxford! :laugh: Gosh,where are these cameras?

Tks for the gifs Wijn! :)

Hello Fash! Nice to see you again! :hug:

Tks Nanda for the tweet! So Leo and Blake are still together? Good,I just want him to be happy and maybe with little boys and girls around him! :wub: He would be a cute daddy!hehe

I love Leo and all but whatever woman gives birth to his babies should watch out because there'd be a freaking target on her back.:p

In this vid they ask Satta about leo.... i'm so curious what they are saying. Anyone reading this thread who speaks Italian????? :wave:

Hey, fash I saw the video. I not speak italian but understand that she said that when travels to Los Angeles and New York met many people, not just him. And she's not denied nor confirmed that was in Capri with him. She said "went blank" and that her memory was very bad. She said she didn't remember that trip to Capri... hum, ok :laugh: .

full interview of Leo and Kate Winslet at Today Show: 21 minutes, yeah!

I love at the beggining when they look at each other after watch their scene together, adorable! :heart: Now, seriously I have to say that I love this two together so much!!!

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/web...b48c85%7C%7C%7C

Thanks Barbie! :flower: They are so lovely together :sigh: Kate: "He's a man now" :wub:

Thanks wijn for the pix, too! :flower:

Thanks oxford for the news. :flower: I trust a major news organization like NBC to care more about the credibility of their sources than Now and the Star. ;)

the press is probably just using information they already know about Leo -like how he's a bit of a mommas boy :wub: - to sell stuff :evil:

Bingo. They are so frakking lazy. :p I have to laugh whenever I read "Leo's mother doesn't like his girlfriend" stories. If she's like most mothers, she just wants to see her kids happy and is hoping for grandbabies. :D

I think Irmelin just wants some grandkids before she gets too old to play with them/etc. Get on that, Leo. :hehe:

:yes:

I just read this now...

@LilyRo Lily Rosales

Just saw Leo DiCaprio & Blake Lively in downtown SB. I swear I have seen Leo like 20 times in my life. Right

Santa Barbara, again.

Thanks Nanda! :flower: I love SB... sitting at end of the pier with a glass of wine and that amazing view... so romantic. :wub:

I see the girl who did the tweet is a photographer in town to do a rehearsal dinner. She really needs ' to test' her camera by taking pix of Leo and Blake :p

"Excuse me, I'm on my way to photograph a rehearsal dinner. Would you two mind letting me try out my camera to, uh, test the lighting?" :laugh: I have to say, as someone who has run into more famous people than I can remember and tried to discreetly take a picture now and then, it is really hard. I've got many pix of backs of heads and people the size of ants to prove it. :laugh:

I love Leo and all but whatever woman gives birth to his babies should watch out because there'd be a freaking target on her back.:p

That's what security is for. :p I'm hoping when he finally does marry and have kids that those crazies will fall by the wayside. ;)

More tweets girls... the second is very funny :laugh: .

@hannahborroel Hannah Borroel

leo di caprio & blake lively have been hanging around town here. they went to the restaurant i used to work at last night. only time i've

regretted leaving... hahah i would have been on leo like flies on shit!!!!!! mmmm <3

6 minutes ago via web

Yep, aomg.

Women that Leo dates seems to bring out such ridunk haterade. I didn't pay too much attention to the online reaction when he dated Gisele but I know people were BRUTAAAAAAL to Bar. Sad. And I feel people will be the same way to Blake.

ETA: And I don't know why women/girls do this sort of thing since we have like a -2% chance to ever ever even meet the guy...that doesn't even take into consideration actually dating him which would probably boil down to a -65% chance. :laugh:

Nanda

Thanks for another SB tweet . I love her comment , she's right to the point :p

Also , thanks, for letting us know what Satta said in video.

Barilace

I agree with your comment below . I've been a fan a long time , and I've found that whether it be Kristin Zang, Gisele, Bar, or Blake the internet reaction follows the same pattern :

1. She's using him to draw attention to herself

2. She or someone in her camp alerted the paps.

3. She has no substance just looks or constant criticisms of her looks.

However, when I look at comments regarding the women other celebs date ,I see same reaction toward the girlfriend,etc. The reaction is not unique to Leo's significant other .

ETA: And I don't know why women/girls do this sort of thing since we have like a -2% chance to ever ever even meet the guy...that doesn't even take into consideration actually dating him which would probably boil down to a -65% chance. laugh.gif

And I don't know why women/girls do this sort of thing since we have like a -2% chance to ever ever even meet the guy...that doesn't even take into consideration actually dating him which would probably boil down to a -65% chance.

barilace: you are soooo right about everything you said, I agree completely!!!

Also agree about Irmelin wants grandkids, really, hey Leo it's time to open the factory and start to pass your great genes ahead... :D :rofl::laugh: