Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hi everybody!

Katchitup - why U think it's weird they are playing basketball at Leo's house? He has a regulation style basketball court at his house in the Hollywood Hills and there's been past reports and tweets about pro basketball players (I think the last one was CHris Bosh), playing bb at Leo's house - I would PAY to see that.

That's an interesting group Leo was supposedly with according to People online - Alex Pettyfer and the soccer player?? Wow, Leo knows a LOT of interesting people.

Its just weird becuase these tweets seem to have came from regular people, not celebs, so thats why I thought it was weird. lol but it sounds like a cool group of people that were there though!

But the people who tweeted about playing basketball with Leo at his house are famous professional basketball players - have U not heard of Ron Artest?He plays for the LA Lakers.

http://yfrog.com/mia53z

Matteis, the place one of the tweets mentioned sighting of Blake and Leo is in Santa Barbara - s0 cus there a couple of people unrelated tweeting about them seeing them together, I think it must be legit

I know, Kat. I just want to see photos... only to do away with all this gossip and more sources of supplies and blah, blah, blah.

Thanks joujou for the article about Entourage. A character inspired on the personality of Leo... I think anyone who has attended at least one episode and followed his career knows that the show has many things that resemble the lifestyle of Leo. I liked.

I know what you're saying, but pix aren't going to stop the gossip. It's too profitable for the tabloid press and web sites, and the professional hatas will always say they are fake, or staged. :p And it would be very time consuming to start playing the game of calling the paps, or going to places where they know paps hang out, every time a tabloid writes, or threatens to write, one of these stories. It would also be giving them more power. Every time they wanted new pix all they would have to do is write another "SPLIT!!! DUMPED!!! OVER!!!" story. ;)

You're right Nanda! Here in Brasil they can't talk about anything except this. <_<

But I really want to see pics of him and Blake, just to certify it hehe. :laugh:

Where's J.Edgar? <_<

Clint...can you hear us? Where the hell is J.Edgar Teaser?

Whoaah Pami means business! :D Make OUR day Clint! Give us the dang trailer already! :laugh:

Hi everyone :grouphug:

A sighting of the two apparently :heart: edit

JustJmac: My friend's FB status: "ummmmm hi, Leonardo Dicaprio and Blake Lively just walked into Matteis... I died"

less than a minute ago via TweetDeck · Reply · View Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/JustJmac

FASH! :wave: Nice to see you back! Thanks for the tweets and all the pix you post! :flower:

Thank you oxford too for the tweets! :flower: I've always wanted to go to that restaurant but when we go up that way we never make it out of Santa Barbara. :p

Maybe its a new blonde or that Ana model blonde! :shifty::rofl:

Bad girl! Bad! :evil: :laugh:

leo tweeted this not too long ago... I don't doubt that what he writes on twitter is his own views etc but always wonder if he actually physically posts his own tweets ... Doesn't matter either way in the end because we know he's passionate about these causes :p

LeoDiCaprio Leonardo DiCaprio

We’ve got a “new normal” and I’m not so sure we should be okay with that. http://t.co/S8nbvzZ #climate #FB

30 minutes ago

Scary news. Maybe these anti-global warming ignoramuses will see the light when it hits home. Sad that so many will have to suffer first. :(

First, I know Leo and Bar are not together anymore but I will just put the link for this video because I think anyone had seen it before, at least I didn't had seen, so here is the video, a bit of them at cinema for peace in 2010, the video it's in spanish and talks about their break up:

http://www.antena3.com/celebrities/famosos...1051300024.html

solange: great great sig, I love that Oscar roundtable, Leo's laugh was so funny!

leo tweeted this not too long ago... I don't doubt that what he writes on twitter is his own views etc but always wonder if he actually physically posts his own tweets ... Doesn't matter either way in the end because we know he's passionate about these causes :p

We’ve got a “new normal” and I’m not so sure we should be okay with that. http://t.co/S8nbvzZ #climate #FB

30 minutes ago

as I've read in one of his interviews,Leo tweets himself,he said so,so it must be true :p

30 minutes ago

as I've read in one of his interviews,Leo tweets himself,he said so,so it must be true :p

Hi Sick :hug: Thank you!!

Barbie awww I love that vid. Those two just have sooo much chemistry :p Thanks!

Joujou Hi joujou :wave: That news about Hoover getting 4 stars sounds extremely promising... You posted it sometime back but I just loved that news so had to bring it back up :p !!

Solange Beautiful siggy.. his smile is to die for :p :heart: However unfortunately the mods will delete it again because its too big and goes against BZ regulations :( Are you able to resize it?

Thanks for the Leo and Blake tweets Fash and Oxford! Too bad the GossipCop story was a little late and the news spread quite a bit, but we know they are still together :heart: But like you all I WANT NEW PICS! :laugh:

Thanks Barbie for the vids. I really like the Leo and Kate one :wub:

And Solange your siggniture is sooo sexy!! But they are going to delete it again because it is too big. If you can resize it I would! :flower:

Fash

Thanks for another Leo & Blake sighting tweet :)

It would be great if "E" news checked the sighting.

It would,also, be great if her friend Danielle stated more information about the sighting on her facebook :)

Also, thanks, for Leo tweet. Whenever I see pix of him texting, I often wonder if at that moment he was tweeting .

Barbie

Thanks for two video clips :)

The person who tweeted about Leo & Blake sighting mentioned she would love to see him married to Kate.

Solange

I like your new sig. I hope it doesn't have to be removed.

Jou

I share your sentiments regarding Leo and the press :)

There is no tapping the Leo well just once .

Kat

Regarding lastest sighting. I was wondering if the duo winded up in Santa Barabara area due to a desire to be out but not in pap glare, or if they were in that area for a purpose, or ,maybe, even on their way to another destination.

Hello ladies! :)

Tks for the tweets and "news" about Leo and Blake.

But these people need to take some pics for us!! :laugh: Please, bring cameras!hehe

Tks Barbie for the vid,soooo cute they both together. :)

Hey Fash! How are you girl? Long time no see! :wave:

From the Scoop on the Today show : Leo & Bake Still Together :)

Courtney Hazlett

For anyone who relished the recent gossip frenzy that newish couple Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio had already split: sorry!

As it turns out, rumors that the pair broke up over a meeting between Lively and DiCaprio's mother Irmelin (that ended with Irmelin telling Leo that Blake was reportedly "too far up herself for him") just aren't true.

A source who knows the couple assures Scoop that everything is fine, and our era of Leo and Blake has not come to any abrupt end.

http://scoop.today.com/_news/2011/07/21/71...-still-together

I loved her take on this :laugh: It seems spot on. So true about Now magazine.... i wonder why the other gossip sites couldn't have thought things through like Lainey did before they started fueling the break up rumours even more :/ Anyways happy Gossip cop straightened things out :)

I know right?! Its like the media is believing a Nation Inquieror article or something. Wouldn't they know its not true just by the source :blink:

Thanks Oxford for The Today Show Article. This segment is on TV and I watch it usually every morning, but not this morning :cry: But I'm happy they did report on it and hopefully when other Gossip rags hear this, they will shut up about the stupid rumors already!

From the Scoop on the Today show : Leo & Bake Still Together :)
Courtney Hazlett

For anyone who relished the recent gossip frenzy that newish couple Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio had already split: sorry!

As it turns out, rumors that the pair broke up over a meeting between Lively and DiCaprio's mother Irmelin (that ended with Irmelin telling Leo that Blake was reportedly "too far up herself for him") just aren't true.

A source who knows the couple assures Scoop that everything is fine, and our era of Leo and Blake has not come to any abrupt end.

http://scoop.today.com/_news/2011/07/21/71...-still-together

Tks Oxford!! :) It's good to know,those sources are really insane!

Now we just need to ask them for some pics! :laugh:

His mother didn't like Bar (according to the press) and then fell in love. It's all gossip for now.

And finally... I read that Leo will receive the car (Karma, I think) tomorrow (July 21). Wow... I cannot wait to see pictures of him driving this super machine :laugh: .

His mom DID like Bar, she said herself that she was sad she didn't hear about a wedding yet;

But except for that video we don't have any more proof of Irmelin talking about his girlfriens so Blake whatsoever,

so the press is probably just using information they already know about Leo -like how he's a bit of a mommas boy :wub: - to sell stuff :evil:

We'll just have to see what happens next.

I think the 'getting back with Bar' is completely made up indeed. <_<

It's just so confusing and annoying how absolutely every article posted is getting conformed by 'sources' 'insiders' 'friends'

Thanks for all the news anyways :grouphug:

I love you guys :heart:

Just a question.

What proves that the 'source who knows Blake and Leo' who denied the breakup is legit..

Don't get me wrong, Leo seemed/seems pretty happy with Blake, but still...

It's still a 'source'.

haha right Barliace, Leo needs to get on that! :laugh:

And wijn to answer your question about the source, It all really depends where the source comes from. Like The Today show is a VERY relialbe source and they rarely report on celeb news unless its true. So their source claiming they are still together is believable because it comes from that source. Like Peoples sources are relialble like the Today shows sources. So it really all depends on who the source is from. Luckily the source was from a legit place so thats nice :heart:

If a source is from Star, or National inquerior, you know not to believe that ;)

Also thanks for the gifs. I really like the Romeo & Juliet gif! :wub: