Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I love this gif of leo and Claire rehersing for the pool makeout scene in Romeo & Juliet! They had great chemistry wub6yh2cm.gif

http://leonardofan.tumblr.com/post/7723868...-rehearsing-the

I loved this gif, Kat. I never saw before... is really funny.

Hey ladies!

Have you ever seen this video before? If so,it's okay! smile.gif Leo is indeed a goofy! laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=C_ubHR1U7Z...feature=related

Yes, Pami. I've also seen, but it's good see again and again. This video is great. Leo is so funny... very good. It has several videos of this pre-Oscar interview 2007... are all very funny. Brad praises Leo in almost everyone, even has one that he says that Leo is cute, :laugh: . Thanks for post and thank you for the picture of Leo dancing, great find.

Thanks JouJou for the article of Leo's father. I never read this interview before. Really nice.

Thanks wijn for the info in Perez Hilton site.

Thanks Sick for the new photos, finally... Leo in Malibu... I (we) want more :whistle: . He look is great BTW.

Thanks oxford for this article of E online... Leo+Joseph is really cute... and Paris doesn't lose a party. Kevin Costner in Django? I have read comments from people on the internet and opinion is the same... this cast promises. I'm excited about this movie.

And girls... I have noticed (a while ago already) a very interesting fact: the men LOVE the last films of Leo. A few years ago it was unthinkable... Leo was just the cute guy (to them). Today I witnessed a discussion about it... one guy said that Leo was overestimated (aff) and still didn't deserve an Oscar. It was enough to start a debate (and I watched all). It's amazing to me that follow his career many years ago, seeing that it's (finally) receiving recognition from the general public and not just women. How things change... and I love it all. Three men talking about how Leo had matured and how his works are always great, how he knows to pick the characters and the movies that he want to do. I laughed too :laugh: .

And girls... I have noticed (a while ago already) a very interesting fact: the men LOVE the last films of Leo. A few years ago it was unthinkable... Leo was just the cute guy (to them). Today I witnessed a discussion about it... one guy said that Leo was overestimated (aff) and still didn't deserve an Oscar. It was enough to start a debate (and I watched all). It's amazing to me that follow his career many years ago, seeing that it's (finally) receiving recognition from the general public and not just women. How things change... and I love it all. Three men talking about how Leo had matured and how his works are always great, how he knows to pick the characters and the movies that he want to do. I laughed too laugh.gif .

Agreed Nanda! :clap: We know that Leo has always been a great actor! :)

Leo,a cute boy!! :wub: I think that's a rare pic!

Thanks Pami! :flower: I look at that shirt and think Flashdance. :laugh: This must be when he won that break dance or pop lock competition in Germany as a little boy. Why do parents (or grandparents) think you want all the world to see these things? :laugh:

The Simply Leo Facebook page has some cute pix of boy Leo.

Thanks for the blog and pics Sick :hug:,

I love :heart: how he's super-rich and always seems to wear the same clothes :rofl:

He just doesn't give a crap.

Yes he seems to travel light no matter where he goes. :laugh: Which reminds me, that decrepit gossip columnist Cindy Adams claimed the other day that he wore a baseball cap to the Kavanaugh wedding in Capri. Given his love for the casual, I might have believed it if we didn't see those reception pix. ;) She must have seen those pix of the post-wedding lunch and assumed it was the wedding. :p

From E online
Paris Hilton and Todd Phillips were in good company this weekend as they braved L.A.'s Carmaggedon and hung with a slew of stars in Malibu.

It was a super A-list weekend, with one very big question: What was she doing with Leonardo DiCaprio on Saturday night?

First, on Friday, Paris and Todd hit director Joel Silver's birthday dinner, where power couples such as Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson, Barbra Streisand & James Brolin, and Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan were all on hand to help him celebrate.

Then Paris, Todd and Leo all did dinner at Nobu in Malibu, along with Lukas Haas and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Why this particular mix of three movie stars, an heiress and The Hangover director? Apparently the dinner wasn't to talk business, according to a source.

"It was just for fun," they tell me.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_part...l#ixzz1SU7Pn78F

Thanks oxford! :flower: Nice to hear he's hanging out with Joe! Paris, well... :whistle: I watched that video clip and her boyfriend looked so embarrassed by all the attention as they were leaving. It probably gave Leo and pals had the opportunity to slip out the backdoor unnoticed. Those paps should feel really stupid going gaga over Paris like that when Leo was in their midst. ;)

Thanks for the Malibu pix, Sick! :flower:

And girls... I have noticed (a while ago already) a very interesting fact: the men LOVE the last films of Leo. A few years ago it was unthinkable... Leo was just the cute guy (to them). Today I witnessed a discussion about it... one guy said that Leo was overestimated (aff) and still didn't deserve an Oscar. It was enough to start a debate (and I watched all). It's amazing to me that follow his career many years ago, seeing that it's (finally) receiving recognition from the general public and not just women. How things change... and I love it all. Three men talking about how Leo had matured and how his works are always great, how he knows to pick the characters and the movies that he want to do. I laughed too :laugh: .

I've noticed this too, and while I'm happy he's getting long overdue respect for his latest string of performances and films I still get ticked that these people who wrote him off with Titanic have no clue about his earlier work. <_< I tell them he got an Oscar nom at 19 and they are stunned. ;)

hey, look at this photoshoot: now with bigger pics!

http://leonardodicapriofan.com/photos/thum...s.php?album=434

thanks to leonardodicapriofan.com

Awesome! :wub: Thank you! :flower: He can vacuum my house any day. :drool: :laugh:

Thanks for the tweet aomg! :flower:

ronanofficial Ronan Keating

Just met Di Caprio in Soho house LA. A legend and what a gent. Gotta check the blueprints the blueprints.

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Thanks, aomg. Very nice. I'm jealous.

And thanks barbie for the photoshoot. Beautiful photos.

SHOCK! Leonardo DiCaprio dumps Blake Likely - because his mum didn’t approve

A-list actor Leonardo has broken Gossip Girl star Blake's heart

Blake Lively thought she had Leonardo DiCaprio hook, line and sinker after carefully following dating book The Rules and playing hard to get.

But there's one person Blake didn't factor in: Leo's beloved mum Irmelin.

The Gossip Girl star, 23, has been left devastated after Leo jetted to Italy with his mother, telling her he needs space.

And Blake's pals say she fears it was German-born Irmelin who put the brakes on their romance because she didn't think the actress was good enough for her only son.

‘Blake's a total mess,' a close friend tells Now.

‘She tried hard to impress Leo's mum when they met but Irmelin couldn't stand her.

'She told Leo that Blake was far too up herself for him.

'Blake was nervous so she did talk a lot.

'But his mum says all she did was talk about Gossip Girl and how she's a Chanel model.

Leo listens to his mum and the fact that she didn't like her has put him off.'

Read the full story about Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively in Now Magazine dated 25 July - out now!

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-new...dn-t-approve/1/

This is today's news about the couple (or ex) <_< .

Thanks Pami! :flower: I look at that shirt and think Flashdance. :laugh: This must be when he won that break dance or pop lock competition in Germany as a little boy. Why do parents (or grandparents) think you want all the world to see these things? :laugh:

Oh really?He won a competition in Germany?I didnt know that! :laugh: He's so versatile! hehe

ronanofficial Ronan Keating

Just met Di Caprio in Soho house LA. A legend and what a gent. Gotta check the blueprints the blueprints.

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Thanks, aomg. Very nice. I'm jealous.

And thanks barbie for the photoshoot. Beautiful photos.

SHOCK! Leonardo DiCaprio dumps Blake Likely - because his mum didn’t approve

A-list actor Leonardo has broken Gossip Girl star Blake's heart

Blake Lively thought she had Leonardo DiCaprio hook, line and sinker after carefully following dating book The Rules and playing hard to get.

But there's one person Blake didn't factor in: Leo's beloved mum Irmelin.

The Gossip Girl star, 23, has been left devastated after Leo jetted to Italy with his mother, telling her he needs space.

And Blake's pals say she fears it was German-born Irmelin who put the brakes on their romance because she didn't think the actress was good enough for her only son.

‘Blake's a total mess,' a close friend tells Now.

‘She tried hard to impress Leo's mum when they met but Irmelin couldn't stand her.

'She told Leo that Blake was far too up herself for him.

'Blake was nervous so she did talk a lot.

'But his mum says all she did was talk about Gossip Girl and how she's a Chanel model.

Leo listens to his mum and the fact that she didn't like her has put him off.'

Read the full story about Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively in Now Magazine dated 25 July - out now!

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-new...dn-t-approve/1/

This is today's news about the couple (or ex) <_< .

Gosh! I really dont know what to say now...tabloids? Is this a reliable source? :blink:

Actually it's kinda weird the two have not appeared together after a long time,I think olny time will tell us,really.

Thanks Barbie for the pics!

and thanks for the article Nanda! One minute we get reports hes living with her, the next day they break up because his mom doesn't like her. How in the hell did the tabs find out what Leos mom thought of Blake? Oh these dumb rumors! and no Pami this is not a relialbe source. I already feel like I've read this story before! To tell you the truth I'm getting sick of all this crappy writing everyday :angry:

Thanks aOMG for the tweet!

Thanks Barbie for the pics!

and thanks for the article Nanda! One minute hes living with her, the next they break up because his mom doesn't like her. How in the hell did the tabs find out what Leos mom thought of Blake? Oh these dumb rumors! To tell you the truth I'm getting sick of all this crappy righting everyday :angry:

Thanks aOMG for the tweet!

I agree with you Kat!!

They are insane sometimes!! :anger:

Kat

Thanks for "Django" excerpt :)

Pami

Your lips say one day, but your eyes say a year :p

But I would love to be his slave for one single day! LOL

Nanda

It is always nice hearing others acknowledge what we've known all along :)

Three men talking about how Leo had matured and how his works are always great, how he knows to pick the characters and the movies that he want to do

Also, thanks, for our latest Leo & Blake creative writing article. It was so nice of Ryan Kavanaugh to move his wedding ceremony to Italy, so Leo would have something to do while there getting his needed space . :|

after Leo jetted to Italy with his mother, telling her he needs space.

Barbie

Thanks for links to great series of pix :)

Omg

Thanks for latest Twitter sighting :)

I like the guy's description of Leo :

what a gent.

I'm starting to doubt they are still together since we saw non stop photos of the two in Italy/France but we haven't seen anything of them in Los Angeles. I know there have been tweets about the two being out but I just wonder why any paps haven't caught them yet since their relationship is such big news. So? I'm possibly thinking it was just a summer romance? Or they are meeting up like spies and in really, really secret ways. :laugh: :laugh: I knew the amount of press the relationship got was probably going to scare Leo off.