Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

We need more pics of Leo and Blake! Finding pics of them together is becoming a rarity! :laugh: :p

And I'm sooo waiting for this J.Edgar teaser!!! :cry2:

Solange,i just loved your sig - "Get in loser - We're going shopping!" LOL

We need more pics of Leo and Blake! Finding pics of them together is becoming a rarity! :laugh: :p

I know right! J.Edgar traielr is needed!

And yeah its ashame we don't get Leo and Blake pics alot anymore, shes filming TWO different things right now so its hard to get pics :(

I know right! J.Edgar traielr is needed!

And yeah its ashame we don't get Leo and Blake pics alot anymore, shes filming TWO different things right now so its hard to get pics :(

Yeah i know! Let's cross our fingers then!hehe Who Knows? :)

Some sentences of Leo and Kate! :)

"Before we met I thought, I'll be completely in love with this guy"

(Kate Winslet)

"Leo is the best actor of his generation"

(Kate Winslet)

about Revolutionary Road

"It took me 2 ½ years to convince Mr. DiCaprio to accept the role"

(Kate Winslet)

"Nobody makes me laugh like Leo. Nobody"

(Kate Winslet)

"I had not realized how much my chemistry with him remained in recent years. We had a great time making this movie together" (on It was only a dream)

(Kate Winslet)

"I feel that with him, I can talk about everything!"

(Kate Winslet)

He (Leo) is simply a handsome man and a wonderful person.

(Kate Winslet)

She's still as beautiful and radiant as the day I met her.

(Leonardo DiCaprio)

"England not realize the treasure that is Kate Winslet"

(Leonardo DiCaprio)

"Kate is beautiful, a wonderful woman"

(Leonardo DiCaprio)

"For me, she is the greatest actress of her generation."

(Leonardo DiCaprio)

"Kate, I love you baby"

(Leonardo DiCaprio on Oprah)

Did you all know theres going to be a Romeo and Juliet remake with Ed Westwick as Tybalt, and Hailee Steinfeld as Juliet? lolll just found this out, wonder how the movie will be! :)

aww forgot to comment about that! I also heard this info and feel soo excited! :ddr: I guess Ed is great or Tybalt's character! can't wait to see :ddr:

thank you Pami for Leo-Kate quote! I really love their great friendship,they are soo lovely :wub: :wub:

Did you all know theres going to be a Romeo and Juliet remake with Ed Westwick as Tybalt, and Hailee Steinfeld as Juliet? lolll just found this out, wonder how the movie will be! :)

aww forgot to comment about that! I also heard this info and feel soo excited! :ddr: I guess Ed is great or Tybalt's character! can't wait to see :ddr:

thank you Pami for Leo-Kate quote! I really love their great friendship,they are soo lovely :wub: :wub:

Yeah I know I'm kinda excited to see how this movie will pan out! :D

Also JouJou I sent you a message!

Re :People club sighting

I meant to mention that I saw pix of Brad in New York yesterday 7/14, so the club visit with Leo had to be earlier this week.

Kat

Thanks for posting Oprah clip that Solange's gorgeous sig is from.

Also, I didn't realize they were doing a remake of "R&J" with a "GG" cast member. It will be hard to beat Leo's Romeo :)

Pammi

I love the Kate's quotes, thanks, for posting :)

Yes, that GIF is from Inception and one of Leo's fans on TUMBLR attended the Shopping comments!

I could look at that pic forever. :drool: He's had so many great looks over the years, but Departed era was one of his very best :wub:

Thanks Pami for the Kate quotes! :flower: You've probably already seen this, but I adore the Kate-Leo tumblr

Re :People club sighting

I meant to mention that I saw pix of Brad in New York yesterday 7/14, so the club visit with Leo had to be earlier this week.

Good to know. :flower: They were probably there Wednesday. I will store that information for potential future Leo sightings. ;)

Speaking of, another tweet last night from one of my local hangs *sob*... to miss him at Runyon was tough, but this one really hurts... I would have totally shared my plaintains with him! :p :laugh:

anthonychriss: Leo dicaprio is at bossa nova on sunset blvd! omggggggggg

about 15 hours ago

I don't know why he would bother with Cheesecake Factory before the delicious Brazilian food at Bossa, but apparently he was there too!

SassyBehr: Ya know, just havin dinner in Beverly Hills and Leo Dicaprio walks past. #OMG #NearFarWhereverYouAre

about 19 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry

hellokittygrl85: Omg!! Just saw #Leonardo Dicaprio Beverly drive #cheesecakefactory #BeverlyHills

about 19 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Thanks JouJou! Looks like he was in Beverly Hills yesterday, but I don't like how these paps aren't able to get pics of him in L.A that often! :laugh:

Oxford, Yeah Bradley was in NY yesterday, so the people sighting was a while ago.