Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

a Leo sighting, if tweets are legit, sounds like girl is at beach, maybe Malibu :)
nicolee_marie nikki

Ommmgg stupid seagullls! I could sure use a bebe gun right now... Lol

15 minutes ago

nikki

nicolee_marie nikki

Omggg... Just saw leonardo dicaprio! Dyinngg...

1 hour ago

I wish i were this girl,and catch him in his underwear! LOL :blush: :drool:

How can people find the self-control to only tweet about it instaid of running to him like a loonly ; LEOOOOOOO I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

Welcome back Nanda! :wave:

Thank you for the tweets kat and oxford, and the pix solange. :flower: :flower: :flower:

Pami, your avatar makes me want to lick the screen. :drool: :laugh:

So is this Akira movie happening;

And does this mean Appian Way is producing it, and that's the connection with Leo?

Hehe, I'm glad the paps can't find Leo when he's home

(ofcourse I miss the Leo-pics though)

so he can live a pretty normal life. :)

And I saw an article in the movie-theatre magazine about Hoover yesterday :clap:

(My bf took me to Harry Potter, I cried SO MUCH :rofl: )

In the acticle they review movies that aren't released yet based on trailers, footage from screenings etc.

And they gave it four stars :laugh:

- This is pretty big, it's the same Black Swan and King's Speech got from the journalist. He is extemely strict and almost every movie gets two stars.

Thanks wijn! :flower: Yes it's Leo's production company is producing Akira. It's funny because earlier in the week one of the geek sites was reporting that the project was being scrapped for good. The purists who don't want to see an American version of it were thrilled. Two days later the Hollywood Reporter announced a director. Oops! :laugh:

Me too. Love seeing the pix, but I draw the line at homes. Paps should be arrested if they trespass on private property.

I saw HP last night and I'm still crying *sob* :cry:

Great news about J. Edgar! If they have it ready for screenings we need to see a trailer ASAP! What movie do you all think they will show the trailer with first? I need to go over the upcoming releases and plot this out. ;)

Interview with Dame Judi Dench...

Nayeri: What about playing Mrs. J. Edgar Hoover?

Dench: That was thrilling. Two weeks with Mr. Eastwood and Leonardo DiCaprio! It was wonderful.

Nayeri: What is it like to be an actor in front of Clint Eastwood’s camera?

Dench: What it’s like is, you have to be very good at it, because he only gives you two chances! Well, you’re lucky if you get a second go at it! That’s his great charm. And he’s so quiet. He’s blessedly quiet.

You say “Could I do that again?” He says, “Why?” You think, “Why? Well, I could maybe do it another way!’

On one occasion, he said, “OK, do it. But don’t think.”

I love this gif of leo and Claire rehersing for the pool makeout scene in Romeo & Juliet! They had great chemistry :wub:

http://leonardofan.tumblr.com/post/7723868...-rehearsing-the

Thank you kat! :flower: They're so beautiful, and Claire is so poised. I would be dying to jump him right then and there :laugh:

^^ He's so goofy :rofl:

His dad agrees :laugh:

George says his greatest gift to his son, aside from the "DiCaprio power brows," was the gift of fearlessness. "Leo is on a quest to find out how many things he can do in life and not do them straight," he says, bemused. "He would walk to the guillotine and act goofy. We think he's actually an alien, wired a different way than us. There's something going on in him that we don't understand." ~~ New York Times

(Correction to article)

Pami you can see the longer version of that clip here, starting @ 7:35: http://www.youtube.com/user/NewsweekVideo#...h/1/j8txd61MZUo

Thank you Solange for more sweet dreams pix! :flower:

Whoohoo I got a sig! :D Thank you sooo much kat! :flower: