Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^haha I know right? I wish they would do a little more research though! :laugh: Like saying Blakes mad at him because Leo didn't invite her to the wedding. haha I wonder if they know that SHE NEEDED TO STAY BECAUSE SHE WAS FILMING! I could google that and find out the answer why she couldn't go! :laugh:

At least We know they were indeed out on Friday :heart:

Also aOMG I sent you a message :wave:

Thank you joujou for all tweets... Is really cool that Leo to invite his friends to play basketball. But he was hurt? I hope that isn't so serious :laugh: .

Thanks oxford for the info of People. Leo with the guys... no problem, this is normal. But Alex Pettyfer and Thierry Henry... this is new to me. That's cool!

Solange Thanks for the picture. Them form a very cute couple.

Kat... thanks for all articles. These stories are ever more elaborate. This "news" on the site HollywoodLife is the funniest of all, especially the end:

But the pressure is still on Blake. Insiders report That Leo is jealous That his ex-girlfriend, Bar Refaeli, has moved in with current boyfriend David Fisher. In an even Greater attempt to distance himself from Blake, Leo Bar Has Been talking to with meet-up.

Really? Leo? Leo definitely doesn't feel jealous of Bar. Sorry, but all these rumors are increasingly unrealistic :yuckky: .

Now: already doing poll on the Internet to see who will be the next girlfriend of Leo. The next Victoria's Secret Angel? :cain:

And just a opinion: I don't believe in any source that... the that are saying that dating is over or the that are denying (Now burst sources close to Blake saying it's okay). I just believe when I see the photos. These sources aren't reliable in any sense.

Its just weird becuase these tweets seem to have came from regular people, not celebs, so thats why I thought it was weird. lol but it sounds like a cool group of people that were there though!

Ron Artest is a Los Angeles Laker. :)

^haha I know right? I wish they would do a little more research though! :laugh: Like saying Blakes mad at him because Leo didn't invite her to the wedding. haha I wonder if they know that SHE NEEDED TO STAY BECAUSE SHE WAS FILMING! I could google that and find out the answer why she couldn't go! :laugh:

Hush now! Do you think that's going sell any magazines? :laugh: FWIW, Gossip Cop says it's bs. I have no reason not to believe them. We know they were together the day before he left for Italy and again before she left for NY. But maybe they just needed rides to the airport. :laugh:

Hollywood Reporter

2. VINCENT CHASE IS NAMED AFTER VINCE VAUGHN

When Ellin began writing the script nearly a decade ago, he had his heart set on casting Vince Vaughn as the star. "It sounds crazy now because Vince Vaughn makes $20 million a movie, but nine years ago when I first started writing this script, I was like, 'Do you think there's a way we could get Vince Vaughn?" said Ellin. "It was done completely as an homage to him." He also acknowledges that the character has touches of Tobey Maguire (in storyline), Leonardo DiCaprio (in personality) and, of course, Wahlberg (in lifestyle).

Gossip Cop weighs in on Leo & Blake

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio Headed for Split?

Bar Refaeli Blake Lively Irmelin DiCaprio Leonardo DiCaprio Ryan Kavanaugh Star

1:31 pm, July 20th, 2011

(GettyImages.com)

(GettyImages)

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively’s relationship is “hanging by a thread,” reports Star magazine, which claims DiCaprio “put the breaks on their new romance” after getting fed up with Lively’s “clinginess.”

The mag says the actor didn’t invite her to his pal Ryan Kavanaugh’s wedding in July, telling her “he needed some space,” which left Lively “devastated.”

Also causing a rift in the relationship, says the tab, is the fact that Lively “made a bad impression” in June on DiCaprio’s mother Irmelin when she allegedly came off as “trying too hard.”

Additionally, Lively supposedly suspects her beau is keeping in touch with his ex-girlfriend Bar Refaeli.

According to a so-called “insider,” Lively “knows for a fact that Leo has been talking to Bar about meeting up.”

So, is the new couple already headed for a split?

Not so fast.

A source close to Lively assures Gossip Cop, “There are no issues,” adding, “They are great.”

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Kat

Thanks for the Lainey Gossip & Examiner article :)

Jou

Thanks for "Entourage" information :)

Your right Nanda, these rumors are not reliable in the least sense. But it seems they are still going strong :heart:

BLAKES PEOPLE HAVE NOW DENIED THE BREAKUP REPORTS TO GOSSIP COP! I am liking Gossip Cop lately. Lots of celebs go to them to deny stupid storys!

A source close to Lively assures Gossip Cop, There are no issues, adding, They are great.

http://www.gossipcop.com/blake-lively-leon...io-bar-refaeli/

Yayyyy at least we know for sure now that are fav couple are still together :wub: I am sooooo happy!!!! :dance:

Your right Nanda, these rumors are not reliable in the least sense. But it seems they are still going strong :heart:

BLAKES PEOPLE HAVE NOW DENIED THE BREAKUP REPORTS TO GOSSIP COP! I am liking Gossip Cop lately. Lots of celebs go to them to deny stupid storys!

A source close to Lively assures Gossip Cop, There are no issues, adding, They are great.

Yayyyy at least we know for sure now that are fav couple are still together :wub: I am sooooo happy!!!! :dance:

I know, Kat. I just want to see photos... only to do away with all this gossip and more sources of supplies and blah, blah, blah.

Thanks joujou for the article about Entourage. A character inspired on the personality of Leo... I think anyone who has attended at least one episode and followed his career knows that the show has many things that resemble the lifestyle of Leo. I liked.

I know, Kat. I just want to see photos... only to do away with all this gossip and more sources of supplies and blah, blah, blah.

Thanks joujou for the article about Entourage. A character inspired on the personality of Leo... I think anyone who has attended at least one episode and followed his career knows that the show has many things that resemble the lifestyle of Leo. I liked.

I see what your saying for photos, to shut all the dumb tabloids from making up new storys because theres no pics!

I see what your saying for photos, to shut all the dumb tabloids from making up new storys because theres no pics!

Yeah, Kat. Exactly that :yes: .

I'm tired of all press. Here in Brazil all the sites are publishing about this story... Leo dumps Blake because his mother doesn't like her. WTF?! It's my opinion about this:

Of course that this isn't true! If the dating (which was not confirmed) finished was not because of his mother. For the past experiences we all know that he date and broke up with he wants. His mother loved Gisele and, however, he broke up with her. His mother didn't like Bar (according to the press) and then fell in love. It's all gossip for now.

And finally... I read that Leo will receive the car (Karma, I think) tomorrow (July 21). Wow... I cannot wait to see pictures of him driving this super machine :laugh: .

You're right Nanda! Here in Brasil they can't talk about anything except this. <_<

But I really want to see pics of him and Blake, just to certify it hehe. :laugh:

Where's J.Edgar? <_<

Clint...can you hear us? Where the hell is J.Edgar Teaser?

post-52646-1311211509_thumb.jpg

Personally, I wouldn't doubt they broke up. Leo just got out of long term relationship and might not be ready for the commitment level that Blake may want since she broke up with Penn like a year or so ago. So? Maybe it's just not the right time for either of the two. I wonder if Leo will get back together with Bar. If I was Bar, I think I'd get sick of that already. :laugh: Who cares. Both Leo and Bar and Leo and Blake make cute couples, imho.

Fash

Nice to see you back posting :)

I just saw the same tweet about Leo & Blake that you did .

I noticed someone retweeted to her the following

LindzSpice Lindsay

@JustJmac I guess they haven't broken up then... I heard rumors today.

8 minutes ago

And he tweeted back

@LindzSpice She JUST wrote that so...lol no I dont think so. Maybe they'll buy a house in our home town as well!!!

10 minutes ago

I'm not giving anything away because no one knows where my hometown is. I win.

9 minutes ago

JustJmac

Does anyone know if Blake could be back in California again as Matteis is in California ??

Link for Matteis

http://www.matteistavern.com/tavern.html

Fash

Thanks, as I know I posed a fan photo taken with Blake in NY yesterday :)

Pami

I can tell by your photo of Dirty Harry with his gun that Clint better start listening to you !

Clint...can you hear us? Where the hell is J.Edgar Teaser?

I hate to give Lainey Gossip props because she is a usual basher, but what she says sounds right about the source :)

I know this is an exciting headline for many of you. But I disagree. These two together are Good for Gossip. They’ve been the best part of Gossip this summer. The end for them is no benefit to any of us. Besides, and here’s where I come in again with my boner killing, we are way, way, way too premature for this one.

There’s a story circulating that Leonardo DiCaprio has dumped Blake Lively because his mother hates her. Supposedly they met and Mother Leo thought that Blake was self-absorbed and since then Leo’s lost interest. Conveniently Leo D and his ma were in Italy last week for Ryan Kavanaugh’s wedding. Which is usually the easiest way to make up a story if you’re Now Magazine.

Exactly.

The origin of the report is Now Magazine out of the UK. Now Magazine, errrrrm, is not exactly the gold star of reliability. In fact, it might actually be less reliable than the The Sun. Which... I mean that should be the end of this conversation. Please.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Blake_Lively_L...D=0&CelID=0

I loved her take on this :laugh: It seems spot on. So true about Now magazine.... i wonder why the other gossip sites couldn't have thought things through like Lainey did before they started fueling the break up rumours even more :/ Anyways happy Gossip cop straightened things out :)

leo tweeted this not too long ago... I don't doubt that what he writes on twitter is his own views etc but always wonder if he actually physically posts his own tweets ... Doesn't matter either way in the end because we know he's passionate about these causes :p

LeoDiCaprio Leonardo DiCaprio

We’ve got a “new normal” and I’m not so sure we should be okay with that. http://t.co/S8nbvzZ #climate #FB

30 minutes ago

The tweeter is trying to get the word out to ENews... I honestly hope they are successful hehe but maybe if they had mentioned the exact place where they saw them then ENews or whoever could do their own investigating.

DomesticStew Stewie

Dear @enews, Blake and Leo were spotted having dinner in a little town just north of Santa Barbara earlier tonight. My friend served them.

9 minutes ago