Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'm starting to doubt they are still together since we saw non stop photos of the two in Italy/France but we haven't seen anything of them in Los Angeles. I know there have been tweets about the two being out but I just wonder why any paps haven't caught them yet since their relationship is such big news. So? I'm possibly thinking it was just a summer romance? Or they are meeting up like spies and in really, really secret ways. :laugh::laugh: I knew the amount of press the relationship got was probably going to scare Leo off.

Sometimes I think the same Barilace! Let's see,let's see...hehe

I don't know if they are broken up or not but as to why there's no pap pics of them. I do know Blake has been extremely busy filming two projects at once and Oliver Stone is known to be a very demanding director.

Also it is possible to live in LA and not get papped. Most of the celebs that get papped in LA especially most likely call (or have their publicists call) the paps or go to paparazzi heavy areas (like Nobu, the Ivy, Katsuya etc). Paparazzi in Europe are actually more aggressive and most likely have establishments /restaurants on their payroll which is why we even got those intimate pics of Leo dancing at the wedding, at the dinner with his mom and and riding the bike with his godson. But in Cali, even when they went to Disneyland we didn't get any pics and we got one blurry twitpic of them in Carmel. This is all conjecture but I don't think there is cause to worry, we got twitter sightings as recently as Friday so I'm thinking they're still together but they're keeping a lower profile than we're giving them credit for and are just enjoying their lives.

Pami

Part of the harem ? I would poison the rest of you after the first day :p

Come on,wouldnt you like to be part of this "harem" too?

Oh my!! That's not fair! You're becoming greedy! LOl We must always learn to share! hehe

I don't know if they are broken up or not but as to why there's no pap pics of them. I do know Blake has been extremely busy filming two projects at once and Oliver Stone is known to be a very demanding director.

Also it is possible to live in LA and not get papped. Most of the celebs that get papped in LA especially most likely call (or have their publicists call) the paps or go to paparazzi heavy areas (like Nobu, the Ivy, Katsuya etc). Paparazzi in Europe are actually more aggressive and most likely have establishments /restaurants on their payroll which is why we even got those intimate pics of Leo dancing at the wedding, at the dinner with his mom and and riding the bike with his godson. But in Cali, even when they went to Disneyland we didn't get any pics and we got one blurry twitpic of them in Carmel. This is all conjecture but I don't think there is cause to worry, we got twitter sightings as recently as Friday so I'm thinking they're still together but they're keeping a lower profile than we're giving them credit for and are just enjoying their lives.

I agree 100%! Also taking into consideration people saying they haven't been papped together lately, well they haven't been papped seperatly either..... :whistle: Leo isn't getting papped in L.A by himslef, and neither is Blake.

aomg: I hope you right but I still want pics.

But that article is totatlly CRAP!

And I agree with you Barbie! The article is total crap. I mean how would they know Leos mom hated Blake :blink:

I am starting to really missing him and Bar together :cry: I even dreamed that they got back to each other .... I think that in some ways she was a better fit for him then Blake.

but in the other hand, Bar's got a new guy and she seems really happy with him. so, who knows....

I don't know if they broken up or not either. I just find it odd that since their relationship is such an interesting thing for the media to cover that there aren't more photos of them together in LA. Yes, I know celebs can find a way to hide from the paps but since this relationship was getting tons of press it seems like they'd be on their every move. But...I don't know. They're cute so I don't really care either way.

I JUST WANT THE HOOVER TRAILER. FFFFF CLINT EASTWOOD! :laugh:

Thanks for the pix Barbie, for the article Nanda, and for the tweet aomg! :flower: :flower: :flower:

One minute we get reports hes living with her, the next day they break up because his mom doesn't like her. How in the hell did the tabs find out what Leos mom thought of Blake? Oh these dumb rumors! and no Pami this is not a relialbe source. I already feel like I've read this story before! To tell you the truth I'm getting sick of all this crappy writing everyday :angry:

That's because you have! :p They recycle this stuff all the time. They also have a "SHOCK! REUNION!" story on file I guarantee. :laugh:

Also, thanks, for our latest Leo & Blake creative writing article. It was so nice of Ryan Kavanaugh to move his wedding ceremony to Italy, so Leo would have something to do while there getting his needed space . :|
after Leo jetted to Italy with his mother, telling her he needs space.

Wasn't it though? And how thoughtful of Oliver Stone to arrange for Blake to be working. :brows:

Spot on. We don't get as many pix of Leo in L.A. anymore unless he hits places like the ones you've mentioned, or a Lakers game. The two recent B&L sightings on Twitter were not at your typical celeb hot spots, especially not at 2am on a weekday and the night of "Carmageddon." I do think they are being very stealth and why not? Who wants to be under that kind of intense spotlight, especially in the beginning where you don't know where it will go? They didn't have as much control in Europe or even New York, but they do here. I've joked that people in L.A. don't walk anywhere, but it's true. L.A. is too spread out, we spend a lot of time in the car, and the paps have a lot of ground to cover. That alone will cut down on the number of opportunities, as will having homes up in the hills with lots of security. :)

I JUST WANT THE HOOVER TRAILER. FFFFF CLINT EASTWOOD! :laugh:

Me too! C'mon Clint get er done! :laugh:

Comic Con (big convention) is coming up in San Diego so I wonder if LEO will show up - he's gone in the past. :wave:

:yes:

Hollywood Reporter

THR: What tips do you have for Comic-Con first-timers?

Kirkman: Keep your eyes out on the convention floor because all the biggest celebrities are in costume. I heard a story recently about Sigourney Weaver walking around dressed up as Batman. I don

thanks oxford and kat for Django news :wave:

thanks Nanda for tweet

and agree with you that boys also like Leo.in my country mostly boys like him than girls :laugh: that' because of his movies!

thanks Barbie for pic' links! most of them are new to me :wub:

Thanks for the tweet aomg!

thanks for the article Nanda! I'd prefer to wait and see what will happen!

thanks Jou for Hollywood Reporter info! :wave:

Leo,a cute boy!! :wub: I think that's a rare pic!

Thanks Pami! :flower: I look at that shirt and think Flashdance. :laugh: This must be when he won that break dance or pop lock competition in Germany as a little boy. Why do parents (or grandparents) think you want all the world to see these things? :laugh:

I also thought this pic would be from that competition! as I remember he won the second place :wub:

Well, the main reason one is not going to see pix of Leo and Blake in L.A, is because Blake is presently in New York :)

Could well be after the duo were seen at spot in Santa Monica on Friday, she flew to New York for "GG" filming :)

Below is twipic taken just now by fan on "GG" set in Brooklyn NY.

Blake.jpg

Site below has photos and article about Blake returning to New York this week and work on "GG" set

http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-07-19/blake-l...irl-set-photos/

Pami

Why, I'm sharing . The first day that is :D

Jou Jou

Thanks for Hollywood Reporter article about Comic Con :)

Well, the main reason one is not going to see pix of Leo and Blake in L.A, is because Blake is presently in New York :)

Could well be after the duo were seen at spot in Santa Monica on Friday, she flew to New York for "GG" filming :)

Below is twipic taken just now by fan on "GG" set

post-52646-0-1446088539-14068_thumb.jpg

Great find Oxford! :thumbsup:

Ridiculous!! <_< I just translated.

Those who have seen Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic distributing charm can barely remember the guy to see him leaving Baker and Spice restaurant in Malibu last weekend.

The former boyfriend of Gisele Bundchen finished her meal and left the place picking his teeth, without caring about the paparazzi around. (CB)

http://contigo.abril.com.br/noticias/leona...tando-os-dentes

Why they can only remember about Titanic? Hello,he's a human being,what's the problem in picking his teeth sometimes? :blink:

Pami

Thanks for article, see they have photo from series of photos we saw from Simply Leonardo :)

It is apparent they don't follow Leo much, as they would know the toothpick is his ciggie substitute; it satisfies his smoker's oral fixation .

If one does a little photo research , you will find lots of pix of Leo with a toothpick at times he's never been anywhere near a restaurant ;)