Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Thx for your great review Leo lover :) Love it and agree in all points :heart:

Thx for that great vid osa castillo. I've always been very impressed how passionate Leo is about his work. God, I love him for that :p

Thanks for the other clip BarbieErin. It's always a pleasure to see how Leo (and his work) inspirates other people - even when it comes to cartoons or all these memes lol

Barbie

Love that transforming clip :)

Osa

Tks for older clip, like others, that older clips like this show that Leo's passion for movie making ,etc has been his focus all of his career :)

Leolover

I see you liked the Revenant very much, so did !!

Yes, as we fan knows Scorsese has  already commented on how Leo's eyes can communicate worlds of dialogue

MariLerman

Tks for older pix , are all new to me :)

As to Leo / event ,  this  Saturday are  the  PGA awards  in LA  , an event that award bloggers focus on in terms of future Oscar BP winners.

Leo did attend this event for Wolf of Wall Street , so , hopefully, he'll attend again

Kat

Tks for information about Dave's pix,  yes, could be they are heading back to States :)

1 hour ago, osa castillo said:

I seems like he was going to kiss her on the cheek, and she had her eyes open , I don't know you but I close my eyes when I kissing somebody,  So is clearly a bad

angle, people do Things bigger than they are. Thanks for the pic.

That crossed my mind too.

Anyways, I wish the media would just focus on his film and all the talk to be about his performance and the fact that he's nominated for an Oscar and his chances for that. I'm not really interested in them talking about this tabloid stuff during award season 

From Forbes the latest Revenant box office news ,   as the films crosses the $100 million domestic mark :excited::excited:

Anyway, the big news of the day isn’t even Star Wars related. Leonardo DiCaprio‘s The Revenant has crossed the $100 million mark in just thirteen days of wide release, and of course including $1.5m worth of platform play in four theaters starting on Christmas day. The film earned $2.2m which brought its cume to $101.1m domestic. At this point, with little sign of slowing down (it may very well top the weekend box office this frame with around $20m), it will surely be among Leonardo DiCaprio’s biggest hits here and abroad. It will pass the $102m total of The Aviator today and should surpass the $116m total of The Wolf of Wall Street by the end of this weekend.

The Revenant is now #8 on USA Today's best seller list,  the Power of Leo :excited::excited:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/best-selling/ 

Kat

Tks for Paris article :) 

OMG ¡ i hope leo  maintain  a low profile to the oscars.  bye rihana, club , parties, this things damages his image to the voters of the academy. its not good for him. to this award for climate change many people says he is an hypocrite talking about this and meanwhile travelling by private yets and boats. so i hope leo grow and take care that this things are not good for his  public image. 

he is very very talent and deserves so many years ago many oscars but he will have to take care his public life. 

Silviti, yeah all I want to hear about is stuff related to his work life right now, the good box office and all that kind of stuff :yes: that's the stuff that should be dominating headlines in my ideal world. I'd rather there be none of this tabloid type stuff right now when people should be focusing on his work and his great career. He's a serious actor first and a celebrity second.Thankfully there's lots of good stuff going on and not just the pointless stuff and lies.

But when it comes to public image, sure some people get turned off, but he's not known as some bad boy or a jerk. He watches what he says, so he doesn't say anything controversial for the most part. So in that regard I'd say his image isn't all that bad actually. :)