Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo was sighted at some music producers birthday party last night. I've only seen this one sighting, the rest are just copy and paste from 1Direction fans.

Stalker Sarah ‏@SarahMOnline  7h7 hours ago

Leo DiCaprio in the house! Now it's a party :)

So I saw the Revenant last night....what a beautiful movie. So much symbolism, metaphors, and Leo's acting was amazing! He evoked so much emotion through just his eyes. IMO it wasn't  his best performance ever but its up there. He got the Oscar nomination rightfully so :thumbsup:  The movie was long but I was engrossed the whole time, as was the audience. I barely saw anyone shift in their seats. Tom was great, I'm surprised he hasn't gotten more recognition besides his Oscar nom. Will Poulter also amazing :chicken:The bear scene was not as gory as everyone claimed it was. But it looked and seemed so real, and thats what made it so scary. The violence in this movie is not over the top, and was very realistic. 

I agree with some criticisms the movie was a bit predictable, but in a way I also like how its a non complicated revenge story. It's not my favorite Leo movie, and some minor changes would have made it spectacular. But overall great film, and as a movie fan, it's worthy of all its Oscar nominations. :) 

8/10 :thumbsup: 

The article below ,also, mentions Leo being at Jeff Azoff's birthday party last night,  Azoff is rep by same group that Leo is connected with Rick Yorn/CAA

Last night, Harry Styles attended the thirtieth birthday party of music agent Jeff Azoff, who joined father Irving Azoff in the family business in 2012, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Kendall Jenner, Kris Jenner, and Leonardo DiCaprio were among the celebs who attended the star-studded bash

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2734301/harry-styles-kendall-jenner-leonardo-dicaprio-attend-jeff-azoffs-birthday-party/#WJguYZE1XBW4EZd5.99

Kat

Tks for Twitter/Leo/party sighting  & SNL link :)

Jade

Re: PGA , yes, I had chkd Getty this morning to see if there were any pix of Leo , but found none of him or Inarittu ; it appears instead his social event was a birthday party :p

This box office article from Forbes gives us some idea of how The Revenant is doing domestically compared to other Leo films

This is the weekend box office report for movies that weren’t new releases this weekend.

There is a little irony in The Revenant, a grueling and snowy survival story, topping the weekend box office in a frame distracted by a brutal snowstorm. The top movie of the weekend was easily The Revenant, which added 152 theaters and earned another over/under $18 million in its third weekend of wide release. That’s a 43% drop from last weekend, which is impressive considering last weekend was a holiday and offered the post-Oscar nominations bump while this weekend had a giant snowstorm. And yes it’s always an achievement when a film regains the top slot after dipping in the rankings after opening weekend, even if it’s often more about the competition.

The Leonardo DiCaprio survival adventure has thus far earned $121m, passing the $116m total of The Wolf of Wall Street. Next up is the $128m gross of Shutter Island and the $132m gross of The DepartedThe Big Short may end up winning Best Picture, but The Revenant is going to end up the second or third biggest grosser of the nominees this year. It won’t catch The Martian (now Matt Damon’s biggest domestic grosser just past the $227.4m total of The Bourne Ultimatum), but it has a shot at getting past Mad Max: Fury Road‘s $153.6m total.

My fellow Leo fan just sent me the pix below , and it appears that even though they didn't walk the red carpet  that Leo & Inarritu did attend PGA dinner last night , though I just checked and still none of the duo at Getty

aflo_lkgg382851.jpg

EXCLUSIVE -Leonardo DiCaprio at the 27th annual Producers Guild

According to this Deadline Hollywood article  The Revenant placed #1 in international box office 

That means that domestic combined with international Leo was #1 around the world :excited::excited:

The Revenant’ Tops Offshore Weekend With $33.8M; ‘The Force Awakens’ At #2 – International Box Office Update

THE REVENANT
revenant
Alejandro G Inarritu’s dark western has become the film to dethrone Star Wars: The Force Awakens at the international box office. With $33.8M in its 3rd frame, the offshore cume has now crossed $100M to hit $104.5M

http://deadline.com/2016/01/star-wars-the-force-awakens-kung-fu-panda-3-revenant-5th-wave-dirty-grandpa-big-short-overseas-box-office-weekend-1201689456/