Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

So, If I'm understanding correctly,  according to this Leo's next project will be "The Crowded Room." I know alot of people were kind of iffy on this project but I'm actually really excited about it! I think with the right director this movie could be reeealllly good. I think someone like David Fincher could tackle this perfectly. 

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fleosfanforum.de%2Fforum%2Findex.php&edit-text=&authuser=0

On 1/16/2016 at 0:16 AM, osa castillo said:

Hi, have you seen this video?  The end is great, but see it from the start if not it's not gonna have any sense.

Finally watched this. OMG the ending, throwing shade at ET. If they found out about this....well......they would have to suck it up and pretend they didn't hear about it  :angel:

Latest Revenant box office news :excited::excited:

Thanks in part to healthy word of mouth and its 12 Academy Award nominations; Fox's The Revenant continued to exceed expectations with an estimated second place take of $39.0 million over the four-day frame. The Alejandro González Iñárritu directed western starring Leonardo DiCaprio held up significantly stronger on Sunday than Fox had been expecting yesterday. The Revenant was down a very slim 2 percent from last weekend's already stronger than expected debut. The Revenant has grossed an impressive $97.17 million after eleven days of wide release (and an additional two weeks of platform release). That places the film 26 percent ahead of the $77.32 million eleven-day take of 2010's Shutter Island

Hi guys !

jusy getting back from The Revenant premiere

will post a video for you later !

i have a request : when exiting the theater Leo stopped to pose for a picture with me but my phone didn't work (yes I want to die) but I'm looking for a video or a pic from that moment so if anyone finds something I will be ETERNALY grateful !!

He had a grey suit and I'm very blonde, he only posed with two girls me included. 

thank you all :) 

Another premiere video

Marinebing

How exciting that you got to go to Paris premiere; looking forward to hearing about your experience :)

Will certainly post any pix that I think might be you :)

Thanks to Barbie, Mariberman, Kat, and Jade for all the recent updates :flower:   :flower:  :flower::flower:

3 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Another premiere video

Marinebing

How exciting that you got to go to Paris premiere; looking forward to hearing about your experience :)

Will certainly post any pix that I think might be you :)

Thanks to Barbie, Mariberman, Kat, and Jade for all the recent updates :flower:   :flower:  :flower::flower:

Thank you so so much I have a cool video of when he arrived :)