Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Not surprsinginly that Leo attended his pal Jay Z's Direct TV "Super Saturday Night" concernt in NYC last night

CelebSightings ‏@CelebSightings 10h

NOW: Jay Z takes stage @directv prty for 75 min set. All from Leo Dicaprio to Les Moonves here in VIP balc. pic.twitter.com/0oRi8txgXb

Allie Luecke ‏@getLUeCKE 7h

Got paid to go to a $500+ Jay-Z & Beyoncé concert with open bar and gourmet food. Oh and Leonardo Dicaprio was there. #getonmylevel

Elise-Rachel

Welcome :wave:

Tks for Leo /Joe's Pizza pix :)

Barbie

Tks for more Leo press junket pix and vid :)

Marjo

Tks for more Japan pix :)

Nice pics with Bradley! Though I think the two pics are from different days because it looks like in the second pic posted by elise_rachael (welcome BTW :D ) the beard looks a little more trimmed :D Thanks both :flower:

I think this interview was not posted yet, he talks about his space trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JfWkmwSGRE

Great interview! 

Article about last night JayZ superbowl concert that Leo attended

Jay performed for more than an hour, and was reportedly really focused on getting the crowd loosened up, telling the audience it wasn't a board meeting. He rapped a slew of his hits, including 'Big Pimpin,' 'Holy Grail,' 'Tom Ford,' and '99 Problems.'

Another stand-out moment according to our source? When Jay picked out a middle-aged man in the front to come up on stage and sing Frank Sinatra's 'New York, New York,' before going into 'Empire State of Mind.'

According to our source other celebrity attendees included: Leo DiCaprio, who was in a great mood, but requested no photos; Paul McCartney; Ashley Greene; Macklemore; Chase Crawford; Zach Levi; Mark Cuban; Kate Upton and her boyfriend; Justin Verlander; Hayden Panettiere; Gayle King; Maria Menounls; and Jamie Foxx.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/couples/news/jay-z-surprises-audience-beyonc-pre-super-bowl-bash

There is word on twitter that Leo is at the Super Bowl!

@MNewy100: So I just walked by Leo dicaprio. This made it totally worth it to work at the Super Bowl

@BrunoM_FR: Macklemore, Barack Obama, Leonardo Dicaprio, Lenny Kravitz et Bradley Cooper sont présent! #SUPERBOWL

@Tess_3: OMGGG!!! MY BROTHER IS GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL in the SAME frikin bus as frikin LEONARDO DICAPRIO