Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Yeah most of the Leo fans who comment on Toni's instagram annoy me.. it's her instagram account not Leo's!

It's not right that Leo fans go on there and post inappropriate things. Very mean. That said, she should keep her account private, so she doesn't have to deal with mean jealous girls.

Leolover & Nanda

Tks for great pix of Leo with Mickey Rooney :flower:

Those are from the luncheon Paramount honcho Brandon Grey gave in Leo's honor

If you recall there was an article that appeared at Deadline about it and that Mickey had brought Leo a film poster as he knew he collected them

Leonardo DiCaprio & Jonah Hill Re-teaming for Richard Jewell Movie!

The Wolf of Wall Street dream team Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill are reportedly re-teaming for a cinematic adaptation based off of the 1997 Vanity Fair article “The Ballad Of Richard Jewell.”

The 30-year-old actor and Oscar nominee would play Richard Jewell, the security guard who discovered a suspicious backpack in the Olympics compound in Atlanta in 1996, Deadline reports.

As the true story goes, Richard later becomes a suspect in the case, and his reputation was torn apart in the process by news media. Leonardo would play Watson Bryant, a lawyer that took on the case despite his lack of experience.

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill re-teaming for the project?

http://www.justjared.com/2014/02/04/leonardo-dicaprio-jonah-hill-re-teaming-for-richard-jewell-movie/

^OMGGS a new project!!! IDK about leo playing a lawyer type, as people in those roles tend to to be cliche, but still! No director attatched?

THANKS ALL btw :flower:

Found these tweets from last night:

Omfg Leonardo DiCaprio is fucking here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh

I just got into his table #AlreadyWet

Lmao

Omg he just kissed my cheek. #MyLifeIsComplete

Leonardo DiCaprio & Dj Tiesto were at the same club as I was last night. Leo was there for about 10 mins lol but omg I just can't believe it