Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I love the guy's confidence that Leo is a lock :p

Money?@KingofPromos Leonardo DiCaprio at Chelsea theatre in NYC with Variety and my friend campaigning to win that Oscar. He's a lock pic.twitter.com/9lAyY9VgBR

Bfrf65sIYAEtBw2.jpg

ME TOO  ;) 

thank U so much dear Oxford 4 da GREAT finds & I loveeeeeee that Variety cover too  :PinkCouture2: 

also,thanks to Fash,luckyGirl & Kat 4 da updates  :grouphug: 

Below is compilation video of some of the famous people who have been on Jay Leno over the years in honor of his time as Tonight show host coming to an end this week ; it includes a young Leo at 4:30 mark

He talks about large Italian noses and his Uncle Arty

http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/from-lindsay-lohan-to-leonardo-dicaprio-watch-the-best-moments-from-the-tonight-show-with-jay-leno/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Leo was spotted today in NY...

Jason Gelman ‏@JasonGelman  2 h

Saw Leo DiCaprio at lunch today. @gangsta_leen's face turned purple. @liannasemegran can vouch for this.

OMG OMG. Just saw @LeoDiCaprio at Tacombi and OMG my face is still purple this is the best day ever omg

Also @LeoDiCaprio is very tall IRL and I LOVE THAT. my 12 year old self is FREAKING out. (so is my 26 year-old-self, let's be real)

@jennyshaab @LeoDiCaprio Jenny I wanted to be cool and New Yorker-y and not take a pic. Only tourists and ppl from LA do that

@jennyshaab also I was nervous. and geeking out for 5 minutes.

@JasonGelman @gangsta_leen It was beautiful. I wouldn't want to geek out about celeb sitings with anyone else :)

Another Q&A (February, 7), this time in LA and with Jonah...

Special Appearance!

The Landmark (Los Angeles, CA):

Stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill will appear in person on Friday, February 7 for a Q&A after the 8:00pm show.

You can buy tickets: https://tickets.landmarktheatres.com/(S(l0jzbkenvecuxhfidgxbkxlc))/Ticketing.aspx?TheatreID=267

Nanda

Tks for all the Twitter sightings, pix, etc Flower%20for%20you.gif

The Santa Barbara Film Festival event honoring Leo and Marty is Thurs Feb 6th

However, I wonder how Leo & Jonah can do the Q&A event Friday night , as well as, be presenters at ACE Awards that same night ???

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/behind-screen/ace-preview-editors-shaping-some-676653