Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another photo opt with Leo this coming week to look forward = ACE Awards on Friday Feb 7th

We already know we'll be seeing Leo & Marty at Santa Barbara Film Festival this Thursday Feb 6th , but now comes word from HR that Leo & Jonah will be presenters at ACE Awards this week.

Wolf of Wall Street film editor Thelma is among those nominated

American Cinema Editors’ Eddie Awards — which will be handed out Feb. 7 at the Beverly Hilton—has proved to be a quite reliable Oscar bellwether. In fact, in nine of the past 10 years, the winner of the best edited dramatic feature Eddie has gone on to win the Oscar in editing. Additionally, in six of the past 10 years the winner in the ACE category for best edited dramatic or comedy/musical feature went on to win the Oscar for best picture

Scheduled presenters include Oscar nominees Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, and June Squibb, as well as Warren Beatty, Tom Hanks, Hamish Linklater and James Wolk, Michiel Huisman, Will Forte, Sarah Paulson, Peter Krause and Oscar winning editors Walter Murch and Alan Heim, who is president of ACE

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/behind-screen/ace-preview-editors-shaping-some-676653

MakeitCount

Tks for news of possible new project for Leo & Jonah :)

I think they have great chemistry together and would love to see them work together again .

Kat

Tks for more Leo/NY sighting tweets :)

Leolover

Tks for article /pix of Wolf billboard ; I seen ads like that for Wolf in NY papers :)

Love this Variety cover for Leo make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

BfpsRCVCQAAmNQE.jpg

Fash

Even though Leo wasn't part of Vanity Cover group shoot, Vanity normally does have a profile page for each BA nominee, so we should see a page for Leo :)

Yes, was ,also, glad to see that Adam's little girl was now with Leo's Dad and Peggy

Tks for Titanic/Valentine news ; good choice :heart:

Barbie

The screening took place in NY , but it was not a pix from a recent screening

Are you sure Ox? I saw another pic on instagram just now with a fan saying "no big deal, just taking a selfie with Leo" and its from the same screening :)

And I'm seeing videos and pics pop up just now...can't grab them at the moment though :/ 

Kat

To me the girl who posted it made it seem to me like it was not something she had just done /been to, but I certainly could be wrong :)

I think she was just being sarcastic with "the remember the time" thing, because I'm seeing a few different things from this screening popping up on instagram within the past 30 minutes (shoutout to those who can grab them :whistle:

Of course it could be something they were asked to keep secret and can share now IDK, but I think its from tonight :)

Finally found one that states the time , it is from tonight , the guy even tells us where it is being held

I love the guy's confidence that Leo is a lock :p

Money?@KingofPromos Leonardo DiCaprio at Chelsea theatre in NYC with Variety and my friend campaigning to win that Oscar. He's a lock pic.twitter.com/9lAyY9VgBR

Bfrf65sIYAEtBw2.jpg

Barbie & Fash

So the correct answer : it is happening tonight in New York at Chelsea Theater :p