Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I thought they didn't allow people to take pics at 1oak.. guess not or maybe that person was being sneaky. Where did this pic originate from?

There's tons of pics and videos on instagram from last night, though found no new ones of Leo.  So I guess people didn't care. 

I thought they didn't allow people to take pics at 1oak.. guess not or maybe that person was being sneaky. Where did this pic originate from?

There's tons of pics and videos on instagram from last night, though found no new ones of Leo. So I guess people didn't care.

Yeah true! I think even Richie posts pics on his instagram from 1oak. :) Just surprised someone shot Leo, as I thought he requested people not to and that there was some sort of rule attached there. Anyways, that pic was taken from a distance, so I doubt Leo or anyone would really notice. :p

we should set up a group trip New York City and 1oak with our luck it would be his only weekend he decided not to party

:rofl: That would suck.

Nanda 

Well, since she said she got to 'meet Leo' , I guess she felt , at least I would , that it was still a win win situation  :p

Oh, yeah, most definitely :p.

I thought this morning, the Media would have jumped at those Leo and Nina pics.. but it looks to have slipped by them. (Minus a couple Australian sites) Even if its probably just a bunch of friends hanging out, the media still likes to sensationalize things. So for now it looks like their attempts to hide have worked for the most part... but we'll see.

I thought this morning, the Media would have jumped at those Leo and Nina pics.. but it looks to have slipped by them. (Minus a couple Australian sites) Even if its probably just a bunch of friends hanging the media still like to make a big deal out of nothing.

Actually, its starting to ooze into twitter.  And someone posted an 'apology' comment on one of Toni Garrn's photos on instagram about Leo and Nina, but she swiftly deleted that comment from her photo.  The comment said something like "sorry about that Leo and Nina thing last night. Sucks."....

I thought this morning, the Media would have jumped at those Leo and Nina pics.. but it looks to have slipped by them. (Minus a couple Australian sites) Even if its probably just a bunch of friends hanging the media still like to make a big deal out of nothing.

Actually, its starting to ooze into twitter.  And someone posted an 'apology' comment on one of Toni Garrn's photos on instagram about Leo and Nina, but she swiftly deleted that comment from her photo.  The comment said something like "sorry about that Leo and Nina thing last night. Sucks."....

This Nina-toni discussion is treading on GD territory, but I got to say that these comments on Tonis insta are so mean and terrible. She had every right to delete that comment, and I don't think people realize that they could actually be hurting her with all this mean crap they say..

This Nina-toni discussion is treading on GD territory, but I got to say that these comments on Tonis insta are so mean and terrible. She had every right to delete that comment, and I don't think people realize that they could actually be hurting her with all this mean crap they say..

Exactly, who did that on Toni's instagram is sooo ridiculous. What this people have in mind? :ninja:

Yeah I was talking about mainstream media, they haven't really written about it yet... but maybe they are just being slow. :p Probably later on in the day it will spread.. who knows. :p

Hopefully not, the least thing I want to see is press doing those annoying articles. :yuckky:

Exactly, who did that on Toni's instagram is sooo ridiculous. What this people have in mind? :ninja:

Exactly. Its just straight up mean and she obviously sees them because I see her acknowledge comments sometimes (the nice ones or ones with friends). :/ 

IDK I just feel bad shes got to put up with mean leo fangirls like that. Not cool :/