Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^ Yes, I'm really happy :dance:... it's more than double the budget :o.

And yes, it's a beautiful pic... all the pics of that slide show are great :yes:.

But I wanted more of this new photoshoot :drool:. Hopefully more will surface  :morning:.

Nanda

Yes, I would have liked to have seen more as well , but one thing I was glad to see is that the  L.A. photographer wasn't Yu Tsai the photographer who posted the pix with Leo the other day, which must mean we have yet another new photo shoot to see :)

leo.jpg

Fash

One of the long time posters at a box office site I follow thinks Wolf will wind up with close to $320 million worldwide , so if that is correct ,it will be Leo and Marty's highest grossing film :)

Thanks girls for all the updates  :flower:

Hi, LeoDiCapriofan. Welcome :wave:.

Nanda

Yes, I would have liked to have seen more as well , but one thing I was glad to see is that the  L.A. photographer wasn't Yu Tsai the photographer who posted the pix with Leo the other day, which must mean we have yet another new photo shoot to see :)

OMG, yes! I can't wait  :ddr:.

Those TV spots are awesome, thanks Calibi! And welcome LeoDiCapriofan :wave: 

some new Margot talking about leo :D

What was it like working with Leo?

MR: "Leo is great. He is so committed, we can go in any direction and he will be right there. It pushes me to do more and to take more risks, because he does it and I feel like I need to keep up with him."

GB: How did you deal with the love scenes?

MR: "You know it's a tough job but somebody has got to do it! There is nothing sexy about it. There is dog food involved because my character's dogs are meant to jump up onto the bed and be biting at his feet. But the dog didn't want to, so we were trying to coax it up onto the bed and putting dog food on Leo's feet and chicken liver between his toes, it was a nightmare! There were lights and it was sweaty and it was so unromantic.

GB: What was it like to be directed by Martin Scorsese?

MR: "Marty is so good at doing the most dramatic version of events and making it believable and real … a lot of people intentionally avoid that. Especially films these days all seem to be very extreme close-up and it's all happening behind the eyes, but with Marty it's just like, 'More!' and 'Bigger!' but it never gets false, to me that is what I love most about his work; he can do those dramatic huge events and still make it look real."

GB: How was the relationship between DiCaprio and Scorsese?

MR: "They're telepathic. You'd be sitting there discussing a scene and they'll be like, 'Do you think…?' 'Hmm.' 'But what about the…?' 'Yeah'. I'm going: 'Hello? Did I miss something? Are we changing anything? I have no idea what we're changing.'

Honestly, I just put all my energy into keeping up with them because they are both powerhouses in their own way; if you don't keep up you get left behind. They just won't cut to you and your part will get smaller and smaller."

GB: What was the audition process like?

MR: "It was kind of a last-minute thing, I got a phone call that said fly in, you're going to be in a room with Marty and Leo tomorrow morning and it was completely last minute. I didn't have time to get nervous about it, which was probably a good thing. The audition ended up going really well and here we are."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/margot-robbies-reveals-her-sex-scenes-with-leonardo-di-caprio-werent-that-hot/story-fnii5s3y-1226815372013