Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks all for the pics! :dance:

Leonardo DiCaprio with his new girlfriend, german model Toni Garrn and his best friend, actor Lukas Haas attend the victories of Serena Williams and Andy Murray on night session at the Arthur Ashe Stadium during the US Open 2013

Leonardo DiCaprio with his new girlfriend, german model Toni Garrn and his best friend, actor Lukas Haas attend the victories of Serena Williams and Andy Murray on night session at the Arthur Ashe Stadium during the US Open 2013

image.jpg 001_image.jpg 002_image.jpg 003_image.jpg 004_image.jpg 005_image.jpg 006_image.jpg 007_image.jpg 008_image.jpg 009_image.jpg 010_image.jpg 011_image.jpg 012_image.jpg 013_image.jpg 014_image.jpg 015_image.jpg

fashionmagazine247

She look fabulous with that holiday tan  :wub2:. And bored :laugh:.

I'm gonna go ahead and quote these to the GD thread just to be safe :D

Thank you so much Pink for the video. Very nice :hehe:.

Thanks Ox for all the pics :flower:.

Another one .....his smile
Pics_Art_1378271087032.jpg

Awww, such a cutie :heart:. Thanks, LuckyGirl.

Thanks ToniGarrnMania for all the pics :flower:. Too bad the games they chose to watch were so damn boring :sleep::laugh:.

Hey, Leo... Nadal is playing tonight :whistle:.

Photographer Robert Maxwell talks about shooting Leo for cover of NY Magagzine

Robert Maxwell Shoots Leonardo DiCaprio for New York Magazine

Robert Maxwell photographed the enchanting Leonardo DiCaprio – in black and white – for the front of New York Magazine's fall preview issue. "I was actually asked to shoot in color, but I said, 'Would you mind if I tried black and white, too?' " recounted Maxwell. "When they made the initial edit, they were looking at the color shots; however, someone in the photo heavens helped me out and pushed for a black-and-white cover, which is rare. It's happened only a few times in my career."

He approached the commission in the same manner that he takes on all portraits:

"I simply try to flatter people and in this case, I didn't have to work real hard at it ... it makes all the sense in the world why [DiCaprio] is such a heartthrob." Maxwell describes himself as "not really a concept guy," who doesn't mull over his gigs beforehand. "I wait until I'm on set, I feel his or her personality, and try to take a cue from that," he explained. "[DiCaprio] was very open-minded, which I appreciated."

http://www.ba-reps.com/news/robert-maxwell-shoots-leonardo-dicaprio-for-new-york-magazine?utm_source=buffer&utm_campaign=Buffer&utm_content=buffer85851&utm_medium=twitter

gl_52260d08-f328-4653-ab23-06620aa613db.jpg

Margot Robbie talks about auditioning for Wolf of Wall Street

From the moment Robbie was cast as the prime love interest in The Wolf of Wall Street – Martin Scorsese's hotly anticipated blockbuster featuring Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill – she became the envy of Hollywood.

"It was the best experience of my entire life," she recalls, brimming with excitement over the film that is sure to make her name. "It was the most insane script – I don't know how to prepare people for the movie they're going to see. Everyone involved was the best at what they do so creatively it was heaven." And there's the added bonus of playing opposite Leonardo DiCaprio, of course...

"I did my test with him and Marty in a room. We sat down and all started talking about the weather and I thought, 'You're in a room with Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio and we're talking about the weather. Say something interesting.' And it failed me.

"But then we got into the scenes and I got completely carried away and ended up hitting Leo in the face. It's not in the script anywhere. I just sat there completely frozen and thought, 'You just hit Leonardo DiCaprio in the face. They're going to sue you, they're going to fire you.' And then he and Marty burst out laughing. Leo just said, 'Hit me that hard again'."

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-09-04/neighbours-star-margot-robbie-on-swapping-ramsay-street-for-hollywood

post-52324-0-1446086142-25508_thumb.jpg