Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'm sorry I might sound dumb but what's an oral fixation ? :idk:

I don't know quite how to explain it, but its like hes always got ot be doing something with his mouth...Either biting his cheek, smoking an e-cigg, biting his nails, etc. Its kinda like people who you see who can't keep their hands still, or their legs never stop bouncing, etc Thats the best I can explain it :p :)

I'm sorry I might sound dumb but what's an oral fixation ? :idk:

I don't know quite how to explain it, but its like hes always got ot be doing something with his mouth...Either biting his cheek, smoking an e-cigg, biting his nails, etc. Its kinda like people who you see who can't keep their hands still, or their legs never stop bouncing, etc Thats the best I can explain it :p :)

Oh okay, you explained that great actually, thank you very much :hug: that's kinda hot tbh

New sightings...

We just saw ?uestlove at the Nitehawk! Our movie was sold out, & walking home, we saw Leonardo DiCaprio on a Citybike. He looked at me. #OMG

BTW: Forgot to mention an only in NYC sighting: Leonardo DiCaprio on the Brooklyn Bridge riding a CitiBike #justasbeautifulinperson

Edit: I think Leo is living on a bike now :nicole:.