Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Lua

Tks for more great comments from Kyle Chandler, reminds me of what Gatsby's Joel Edgerton said about working with Leo :)

Barbie

Yes, that smile :heart:

Nanda

Tks for boat pix , Fangirl pix, and pix of Leo walking around ; I hope the girl knows we appreciate her 3 block walk for us :p

Kat

Tks for Margot's comments about working with both Leo /Marty ; I can' wait to see her scenes with Leo :)

Leo sighting from today

Jackie Dunning ‏@jackiedunning 46m

Leonardo DiCaprio playing hipster on a CitiBike in Williamsburg. And wearing a bum bag. Oh Leo.

Heres another: :hehe:

Hintmag.com @hintmag 16h

Welcome to Willsburg, Leo DiCaprio. Hope you enjoy our nice new bike lanes.

He's always got that E-Cig close by... still glad he gave up cigs and cigars (Y)

Right? I'm happy he did :). I just wish he also stopped with the E-cigs. I read they are not that good either, only much better than the real thing. But kudos to Leo... smoking is such a nasty habit  :yuckky:.

Thanks LuckyGirl for the pic  :flower:.

He's always got that E-Cig close by... still glad he gave up cigs and cigars (Y)

Right? I'm happy he did :). I just wish he also stopped with the E-cigs. I read they are not that good either, only much better than the real thing. But kudos to Leo... smoking is such a nasty habit  :yuckky:.

Thanks LuckyGirl for the pic  :flower:.

Yup! :p Plus I believe he said he had an oral fixation right? That must make it even harder.:p

Yup! :p Plus I believe he said he had an oral fixation right? That must make it even harder. :p

Yes, I remember he saying something about it on a interview, can't remember which one tho.

yeah I remember that too! Also I notice that when he doesn't have some sort of cigar or e-cigg or something in his mouth, hes usually got a toothpick :p

Thanks Nanda for the sighting :flower:

^ lovely pic indeed! :wub:

Here my hopes that they post the pic later...

Ocean@lunickochan23 min

Literally crying bc my dad met Leonardo Dicaprio and got a picture oh my god help

Ocean@HashtagOcean26 min

Dad mET LEONARDO DICAPRIO HE'S ON OUR FUCKING BOAT I'M LITERALLY CRYING HE GOT A PICTURE AND EVERYTHING

They better post it on their twitter... if not what a tease lol.

Thanks for the updates. :)