Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

And more sightings at the U.S Open! Which is too in NY correct? :blink:

Yes, girl. It's the last Grand Slam of the season ;). I was wondering when he would appear there. Hope we get pics :ddr:.

Thanks for the info, I for some reason thought tennis took place in like california and more open places in instead of NY :banghead: ...IDK I"m more of a football (american) girl :p

More US Open tweets

Kerith Burke ‏@KerithBurke 2m

Watching Djokovic, and the US Open cam spotted Leonardo DiCaprio in a suite with what I swear looked like a silver-plated pimp cup

Interesting, wonder why he would be wearing a suit :blink: Maybe to promote something? Tag Huer?

C. Foley ‏@cmfols 15m

Gotta love that they played "my heart will go on" at the US Open to signal that Leo DiCaprio is in the house. #UsOpen #tennis

Hahahaha, tacky. Oh, Lord.

Leonardo DiCaprio is here, played My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion & showed him on screen but he didn't look up. He wanted another song?

@juliaa_george yes!! He kept trying to hide from the cameras hehe he's so adorable

Dicaprio left his box after the cameras found him. Poor guy couldn't even enjoy some tennis, privately.