Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I wonder if Leo is using this little ponytail because he needs to let his hair grow for some new role? :idk: Or just because... :hehe: .

Yeah I also wonder why he's letting it grow so long that he needs to put it in a ponytail. :p Figured he just couldn't be bothered to cut it but perhaps there's another reason. :p

I wonder if Leo is using this little ponytail because he needs to let his hair grow for some new role? :idk: Or just because... :hehe: .

Yeah I also wonder why he's letting it grow so long that he needs to put it in a ponytail. :p Figured he just couldn't be bothered to cut it but perhaps there's another reason. :p

haha, that sounds so much like Leo. Like he won't cut until he really needs to do it... :p But yeah, let's see if it's his own choice or because he needs to let his hair grow.

From today sure where the girl saw him, as we can see he is standing by some back door /all the trash bagsBut it must be near some fashion event , as she ,also, said she just saw Gisele :) post-77280-0-1446086163-43669_thumb.jpg

love to see him smilling I wish I could meet him one day and he would be smilling like that

I wonder if Leo is using this little ponytail because he needs to let his hair grow for some new role? :idk: Or just because... :hehe: .

haha, that sounds so much like Leo. Like he won't cut until he really needs to do it... :p But yeah, let's see if it's his own choice or because he needs to let his hair grow.

I hope he's letting his hair grow for a role just imagine watching a two hour movie which leo looking like that on it I would be watching this movie 24/7

luckygirl: much better without the ponytail. :laugh:

Yeah :laugh: When we saw him rock the ponytail for the first time in quite sometime (on that plane) I was liking it, but I'm over it already... I'll take loose haired Leo any day over ponied up Leo. :p

Same here, like it was cute the first time but not anymore, hehe. :hehe: And his hair looks so beautiful in that biking pic, it doesn't need the ponytail.

From today's NY Post Leo sighting from weekend

The wealthy son of the Aga Khan, Prince Rahim Aga Khan celebrated his recent wedding to American supermodel Kendra Spears in lavish fashion at Manhattan’s Museum of Natural History on Saturday night.

Guests including Naomi Campbell, who introduced the couple at a party, Leonardo DiCaprio, Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis, actors Edward Norton and Rashida Jones toasted the prince and his beautiful bride.

http://pagesix.com/2013/09/09/prince-rahim-aga-khan-kendra-spears-celebrat-recent-nuptials-at-musuem-of-natural-history/

LuckyGirl

Tks for GMA /Gatsby pix of Leo ; never did see those at time of interview :)

^hahahaa yuppp so cute! :p Thanks Shirah!

And thanks Ox and others for all the other updates!

I also wonder if he is growing it out for a role, because I feel like its not like him to let his hair get THAT long...though it looks likes sporting a bushy beard a lot, so I think maybe he digs the look he had around Django time? :idk: But hes taking a long time off, and its been a while since  new project has been announced, so I wonder if one of these projects that have already been announced he might be involved in might actually be on its way?

^hahahaa yuppp so cute! :p Thanks Shirah!

And thanks Ox and others for all the other updates!

I also wonder if he is growing it out for a role, because I feel like its not like him to let his hair get THAT long...though it looks likes sporting a bushy beard a lot, so I think maybe he digs the look he had around Django time? :idk: But hes taking a long time off, and its been a while since  new project has been announced, so I wonder if one of these projects that have already been announced he might be involved in might actually be on its way?

^yeah maybe he just likes it like that, but I hope its for a role :D

Apparently Leo is at the U.S Open!

Talia Taboada @taliaataboadaa 32m

Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel, Leo DiCaprio, and Jessica Alba all at the US Open (supporting Nadal of course). Why am I not there right??

Ali Khaled @Yahellarock 20m

Justin Timberlake, Jessica Alba, Di Caprio and many more are watching the game! #USOpenFinal

Sarrah @Sarah_Haye 19m

DiCaprio's watching you Rafa #AllWithYou