Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

And then working with Leonardo was excellent. I had heard good things about him. We stole from each other. And what I mean by that is, a great set to work on is where it's so creatively open, people steal from each other and the person being stolen from is more flattered than the person who is stealing. You know what I mean? Get a good idea bam, steal it, use it, take it, go. And it was his idea, the whole thing you'll see in there [he starts beating his chest]. I do that before scenes to relax my voice and relax me, and then I started the take. So, we had it and then Leo goes, "Hang on a second, Marty." [Rolls his hand for another take] So we put it in the scene, and then we started an interaction with it.

Read more:http://news.moviefone.com/2013/09/09/matthew-mcconaughey-dallas-buyers-club-interview/#!slide=992676

Leonardo DiCaprio Jokes With Fans in Elevator at the US Open

It’s very rare for Leonardo DiCaprio to go unnoticed – and that didn’t happen when he attended the US Open men's finals on Monday night.

Life & Style can reveal that The Great Gatsby actor was on his way to meet girlfriend, Victoria’s Secret model Toni Garrn, at the event when fans recognized him in the elevator on his way up.

“It was packed and he squeezed his way in just as the doors were closing,” an eyewitness tells Life & Style. “All of the elevator guests fell silent, stunned that Leo was there — until one patron was overheard saying, ‘Wait, who is that guy?’ to which the entire elevator laughingly said, ‘It’s Leo!’”

So how did the Academy Award nominee respond?

“Leo acknowledged that it was him, jokingly raised his hand and said, ‘Yes, it’s Leo.’”

Moments later, the 38-year-old entered the Moët Suite to catch Rafael Nadal beat Novak Djokovic.

“He made a B-line straight for Baz Luhrmann and hugged the The Great Gatsby director,” the onlooker shares.

While Leo was excited to catch up with Baz, he didn’t make his lady Toni, 21, wait long.

“They smooched and she affectionately greeted Leo,” adds the eyewitness. Leo and Toni were spotted together in late May after hanging out at a Grand Prix party in Monaco. They’ve since taken their love to places like France and Beverly Hills.