Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Yes looks to be! :) Gahh he looks so hot in that sweater :drool: hehe preppy leo :p

Tweet:

Martha Stewart @MarthaStewart 1h

I am at the usopen with nadal/djokovic many celebs here-baldwin,spacey,dicaprio,norton,andy cohen,ralph lauren and family,queen of spain!

Margot Robbie blows up in Martin Scorsese’s ‘Wolf of Wall Street’ starring Leonardo DiCaprio

“Wolf” stars Leonardo DiCaprio as a crooked securities trader living the 1990s New York high life and Robbie is the woman, Naomi, who lives much of it with him.

“I play the second wife of Jordan Belfort, who Leo plays; his mistress-turned-wife,” Robbie explains. “We have a tumultuous relationship; he’s a drug addict and sex addict and, effectively, a criminal. They’re both very, very strong personalities, so there’s a lot of fighting and screaming.”

Robbie describes Naomi as a tough Brooklyn girl. To nail a foulmouthed, New York borough accent, the sweet-spoken Aussie employed a secret weapon.

“One of my closest friends was born and bred in Queens,” Robbie reveals. “She sounds kind of similar in cadence and attitude — and how outspoken she is! I mean, I’m around her all the time, and I’m continually fascinated by how little filter she has and what she says and her reactions to situations, which are completely opposite from how I would ever react. So I definitely kept an eye on her.”

Read more:http://www.presstelegram.com/arts-and-entertainment/20130906/margot-robbie-blows-up-in-martin-scorseses-wolf-of-wall-street-starring-leonardo-dicaprio

And then working with Leonardo was excellent. I had heard good things about him. We stole from each other. And what I mean by that is, a great set to work on is where it's so creatively open, people steal from each other and the person being stolen from is more flattered than the person who is stealing. You know what I mean? Get a good idea bam, steal it, use it, take it, go. And it was his idea, the whole thing you'll see in there [he starts beating his chest]. I do that before scenes to relax my voice and relax me, and then I started the take. So, we had it and then Leo goes, "Hang on a second, Marty." [Rolls his hand for another take] So we put it in the scene, and then we started an interaction with it.

Read more:http://news.moviefone.com/2013/09/09/matthew-mcconaughey-dallas-buyers-club-interview/#!slide=992676

Hi girls.

Journalist Kevin McCarthy interviewed Leo about Django then he interviewed Kate Winslet at TIFF earlier this week.  He still has his Titanic ticket stub from 1997 and showed it to each of them.  Both loved it.  Kevin has posted an instagram picture of them both when he showed them the ticket. Unfortunately I do not have an instagram account so I can't view or post the pictures.  However, if any of you girls have an account, he is the link.

instagram.com/p/eAyFrOQ6VU