Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Very nice...

Lola Star ?@Lola_Star_ 46 min

OMG! Leonardo DiCaprio just went on a shopping spree at Lola Star! http://instagram.com/p/eNMkswJt7q/

I liked this comment of the girl in the pic with him :hehe:...

Omg! he is so incredibly sweet & hot! He bought 9 Lola Star tees!!!!!

fc35c4181c8b11e39b8622000ab5b9d2_7.jpg

Looking good :woot:. Also, the baseball cap is back :ddr: :dance: :clap:.

there has been some writing in the media in the last couple of weeks about a viking film that Leo is supposed to be attached to. The production company is scouting locations around Norway. I don't know if this has been verified, but if Leo is starring in a viking film it might explain him growing his hair and beard. In earlier interviews with norwegian reporters he has talked about his interest in viking history.

I remember, the one with Mel Gibson... but I thought Leo passed the project, it was right after the whole mess with Mel and his wife.

Thanks for the info, Talkshowhost.

yeah I remember he passed it up at the time due to the bad press, but I don't think Mel is involved anymore, and if I remember correctly not too long ago we heard that he might still be attatched to a viking project of some sort (don't know if it was the same one with Mel or not I don't remember) anyways it would definetly explain it ;) Hope we get some kinda verification soon :)Thanks talkshowhost!

Very nice...

Lola Star ?@Lola_Star_ 46 min

OMG! Leonardo DiCaprio just went on a shopping spree at Lola Star! http://instagram.com/p/eNMkswJt7q/

I liked this comment of the girl in the pic with him :hehe:...

Omg! he is so incredibly sweet & hot! He bought 9 Lola Star tees!!!!!

fc35c4181c8b11e39b8622000ab5b9d2_7.jpg

Looking good :woot:. Also, the baseball cap is back :ddr: :dance: :clap:.

UGGHH WOW hotness :drool: Damn that scruff, those shoulders :woot: Also hes wearing an awesome hat :hehe:

thanks ALLLLLLLL so much for the updates :flower:

Pix of Leo from Calvin Klein party

And below the photographer's tweets about Leo and pix

10:59 p.m. Text: “Leo is here”

11:01 p.m. “I just need to get DiCaprio. Then fashion week is done and I can relax and have a drink.”

11:25 p.m. Head to VIP booth. See his page-boy cap, head down texting as usual. Turns around in my direction, talking with two blonde girls. Kaboom! One and done!

Thanks Ox!

sighting from today:

tiara jacquelina @tiarajacquelina 2h

Okay, I'm just a little starstruck at the moment. I've just seen LEONARDO DICAPRIO (with his German model...fb.me/36udhFmQE

heres the story:

2 hours ago

Okay, I'm just little starstruck at the moment. I've just seen LEONARDO DICAPRIO (with his German model girlfriend), Ethan Suplee (Randy Hickey from My Name Is Earl!) and Lukas Haas (Inception / the cute kid in "Witness", ages ago) and Orlando Bloom's wife Miranda Kerr, all in one evening, at the Richard Rodgers Theatre on Broadway, where Orlando stars in Romeo and Juliet! Leonardo and co were sitting just 1 row in front of me, so close I could have touched him if I were brazen enough, but alas I'm not  And Orlando - he was brilliant onstage as a modern-day Romeo. I shall sleep smiling, tonight. Sighhhhhh

^ :heythere:  :)

New Leo tweets:

Leonardo DiCaprio @LeoDiCaprio 5h

My friend @pcousteau begins an epic journey w/ @World_Wildlife to '30 Hills' - check it out: http://youtu.be/amL_FCN11Gk

Leonardo DiCaprio @LeoDiCaprio 5h

Tune in. RT @pcousteau: Here's a preview of #CNNExpedition Sumatra airing tomm at 1400 1930 GMT on @cnni http://say.ly/Rts6Jd5