Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo's new project? :idk:

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/leonardo-dicaprio-to-star-in-woodrow-wilson-biopic-1200614068/

But another biopic now? Recently he did J. Edgar and Wolf is a biopic as well, off course this project is completely different since it's a president and all... but still I would prefer if he chooses the Viking one,Rasputin, Devil in the white city or even that one The Deep blue goodbye, honestly all this ones sounds more interesting than this project about this president.

Ah just forgot Devil and Rasputin are biopics too... but they seem quite interesting to me, just my opinion. Anyway, I will watch everything Leo does. :hehe:

Robert F.Kennedy Jr story about Leo:

He tells how Leonardo Di Caprio came for dinner to discuss environmental issues and his son asked if the actor was a girl because of his long hair. He added that the A-lister was ‘very sweet’. 

http://www.easybranches.us/world/rfk-jrs-secret-diary-rfk-jr-speaks-about-leonardo-di-caprio-family-life-in-diary/

Pink

Tks for Leo /Mark /BD pix :)

Barbie

Tks for news of another possible film project for Leo and assorted pix :)

Since this is not the first time in recent times that we've seen rights to a book bought for a possible Leo starring film, and there is no script or director attached yet; I'll personally add it to my 'wait and see' list

Hurricane

Tks for Leo pix :)

via E!Online:

Leonardo DiCaprio to Play President Woodrow Wilson in Biopic

Just call him Mr. President.

A source confirms to E! News that Leonardo DiCaprio is attached to star in and produce a biopic of the 28th president, Woodrow Wilson.

Wilson will draw from A. Scott Berg's new, highly acclaimed biography of Wilson that chronicles his controversial two terms in office from 1913 to 1921, a period of leadership that made the U.S. a player on the world stage.

That's because Wilson's instituted the first draft since the Civil War to usher in America's entry into World War I against the German empire. He also created the Federal Reserve, passed progressive legislation like the curtailment of child labor, and helped seal the Treaty of Versailles and launch The League of Nations, the precursor to the United Nations, which won him the Nobel Peace Prize among other accomplishments.

His administration was infamous however for imprisoning antiwar activists, as well as imposing full racial segregation in the government bureaucracy.

Other notable moments ripe for dramatization: Wilson was the last president to marry in the White House when he tied the knot in 1915 with Edith Galt, and during his final two years in office, he suffered a stroke that left him partially paralyzed, a condition which was kept hidden from the public until his term was over.

DiCaprio will produce Wilson through his Appian Way production banner.

Leo's no stranger to this time in American history, having toplined Titanic and J. Edgar, the latter of which saw him play the FBI director in a story that began in 1919. And of course, he recently took on the Roaring Twenties withThe Great Gatsby.

The news comes after years of rumors that the 38-year-old DiCaprio might play a youthful prepresidential Theodore Roosevelt on the big screen in The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt, which would've reunited him once again with his longtime director, Martin Scorsese, but that project never came to fruition.

The actor is however next slated to star in Scorsese's The Wolf of Wall Street, hitting theaters Nov. 15.

http://www.eonline.com/news/459668/leonardo-dicaprio-to-play-president-woodrow-wilson-in-biopic?cmpid=eonline-twitter&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939

A little quote from Justin Timberlake

Runner Runner is produced by well-known actor Leonardo DiCaprio. Although DiCaprio wasn’t directly involved in much day-to-day production of the movie, just having his name connected to the film was enough for Timberlake.

“He wasn’t on set,” Timberlake said. “When you’re looking at a script and you see someone like that is a producer on it, you feel, and I think I can speak for Anthony as well, you feel like ‘Well that project’s going to be taken care of.’”http://dailyemerald.com/2013/09/18/justin-timberlake-drank-beer-to-prepare-for-his-role-as-a-college-student-in-runner-runner/