Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks girls for all the updates :wave:.

Loved Daniel's speech, when he remembered Joaquin... CLASS! And when he thanked "Leonardo DiCaprio, my friend" :heart::heart::heart:... I gasped :D.

Leo is looking hella fine :woot:.

Sick... loved your cover :PinkCouture2:. I'm still trying to figure out why you preferred Gisele and Bar over Oxford and Nanda... but that's fine, I was not available anyway :cain:.

:rofl:

it is king of slow the process of dying the hair and more in Leo´s case his hair was too dark and them going back to the blond, he need to be patience, you can ruin your hair easily doing that so fast, but you can see in the pictures that his hair is a little red, so maybe he is staring the process, or you can use some dyes that are not permanent and they go away with the days.

Thanks girls for the pics, and articles! :flower:

Vid:

Callan McAuliffe Talks Playing Young Leonardo DiCaprio in The Great Gatsby

Oh and also, I did a little thread clean....Tryed to get some double posts reported so they can be deleted...so don't be shocked if the thread is down a page or something soon :p :flower:

it is king of slow the process of dying the hair and more in Leo´s case his hair was too dark and them going back to the blond, he need to be patience, you can ruin your hair easily doing that so fast, but you can see in the pictures that his hair is a little red, so maybe he is staring the process, or you can use some dyes that are not permanent and they go away with the days.

Barbie Thanks for the vid. Never saw it before, I remember when Leo and the cast of The Departed were on this show, but didn't know the Inception cast was on too. :p I love laid back interviews like that, the best part was at the very end when Leo said "no I'm done" lol :laugh: He said it in such an adorable way.

Barbie Thanks for the vid. Never saw it before, I remember when Leo and the cast of The Departed were on this show, but didn't know the Inception cast was on too. :p I love laid back interviews like that, the best part was at the very end when Leo said "no I'm done" lol :laugh: He said it in such an adorable way.