Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I found this tweet. Of course not sure how legitimate is the "new VS girlfriend" part ;)

Was in spanish...

Omar ‏@omi99_

Partying in New York with leonardo dicaprio, his new girlfriend Victoria Secret and Bradley Cooper! Almost nothing for the first day! :))

12:09 AM - 29 Jan 13 · Details

Seem they were at avenue...

Rachel Levy@RachelCara

Leo fucking went to Avenue last night ... And Bradley Copper..... Why didnt I go?

Leo takes it easy

After recently announcing he’s taking time off from acting, Leonardo DiCaprio (above) seems to be focused on having a good time. The “Django Unchained” star was spotted having dinner with Jonah Hill and Lukas Haas at Catch on Monday. Later, DiCaprio and his crew were spotted at Avenue nightclub with a group. “Leo was sitting on top of a banquette, talking to a pretty, blond model-esque woman,” says an eyewitness. “He seemed very low-key and left by himself around 3 a.m.”

^Thanks for that! I love how Leo uses his hands when he talks :p

Thanks princess and Calibi for the tweets and the NY post sighting! And barbie for the sweet, sweet pic of gisele. Gah I just loved the way they looked at eachother that day :heart:

And this: Old interview, but I don't think its been posted. Its reallly long, but I've never read it before, got alot of leo quotes in it.

Since its so long, I'm just gonna post the link:

http://nymag.com/nymetro/movies/features/2793/