Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

So the tweet about the girl's friend having dinner with Leo and Gerard was dinner in Miami not NY ??

So the other girl whose male friend said he sat next to Leo in NY restaurant last night was inaccurate , right ??

But the tweet from the guy who said he had dinner at Catch Miami with Leo and Jonah was then accurate, right ?

Hannah Blazek@_trailBLAZEr

Jonah hill and I just chatted for a good 15 minutes about his new movie in New York. Leo dicaprio was just a hoe all night ha

Leo's stupid blue hat

New admiration for @jonahhill and his personality. So nice tonight. Expected him to crack a joke at my expense #redheadprobz but he didn't!

Barbie

Tks for video; great comments about Leo :heart:

As to girl Gabrielle /Leo , from what I can tell she was apparently at Catch Miami last night , and was just saying she was thrilled that Leo remembered her when he saw her.

It appears that both girls saw Leo, Jonah, Gerard at Catch Miami which , like one in NY , is both restaurant and club

That the guys came to the Catch Miami and in the process of the night both girls chatted with the group of guys

Barbie

Tks for video; great comments about Leo :heart:

As to girl Gabrielle /Leo , from what I can tell she was apparently at Catch Miami last night , and was just saying she was thrilled that Leo remembered her when he saw her.

It appears that both girls saw Leo, Jonah, Gerard at Catch Miami which , like one in NY , is both restaurant and club

That the guys came to the Catch Miami and in the process of the night both girls chatted with the group of guys

Barbie

Yes, apparently Leo , Jonah, Gerard were all in Miami last night not NY at Catch which is both a restaurant & club

The two models who tweeted hanging out /seeing Leo /Jonah saw them at Catch

As to Wolf filming, the article didn't state when the prison filming was happening, but we know for sure it wasn't last night :p

Avaia

Yes, Gabrielle is the same girl who tweeted last time Leo was in Miami that she was eating one night next to to his table.

And then she next tweeted she was eating at same table as Leo and his mom

Below are her tweets from the first time Leo was in Miami

However , since Gabrielle tweeted she was thrilled that Leo recognized her, I wouldn't say she was his 'date' the night she ate at same table with him and his mom on Jan 21st :p

Gabrielle Wrede@GabrielleRenea from Jan 19th

Just had dinner next to Leo DiCaprio's table

Oh hi, Leo. Pleased to meet you. Thank you, you're also very beautiful.

Two nights later she tweeted

Just had dinner with Leo DiCaprio and I'm sitting next to his mom. Wow. This is amazing.

ByPrincess

Yes, as I mentioned to Barbie, from the article we know there is Wolf filming to be done at prison site in Taft, but tweets that placed Leo and Jonah in Miami last night, we know it wasn't happening last night or today :p :p

From what we know since Jan 11th , Leo's be in L.A. for GG, then Miami celebrating Vincent's birthday /visiting with Mom, then back in L.A. doing a commercial, then back in NY at Avenue, and now he is in Miami :)

Barbie

Tks for Cannes vid :)