Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Awww loving that Joanna interview! She's such an engaging speaker, and of course the best part is when she has all these glowing things to say of him. :heart: Also love how she pointed out his versatility by saying he's going to go from playing a ghastly character in Django to playing Gatsby. :heart: :) She's on top of his work. :heart:

Thanks for all the updates. :flower:

ByPrincess

Tks for Barbara Palvin vid and Bambi for translation :flower:

Barbara's GG party comments match what was mentioned in the GG afterparty articles below :

Also , as to who was playing the guitar, we know we always see Lukas with a guitar, plus Kate Hudson is married to lead singer of Muse :p

While Robert Pattinson remained isolated in an outdoor cabana area with “tons of security” at the bash, the “Django Unchained” crew, including DiCaprio, Hill, Jamie Foxx, Kerry Washington and director Quentin Tarantino, held down the “power table” and couldn’t be more social.

“They were all sipping Moet & Chandon,” says our guest, adding that DiCaprio and Hill left the bash together to head to the CAA after-party, which DiCaprio was inviting people to house

Late, late-night parties included a bash at Leo DiCaprio’s house. Guests included Kate Hudson, Alexander Skarsgard, Bradley Cooper — who arrived with Rayan Kavanaugh ( the producer whose wedding Leo and Brad went to in Capri in 2010 )

From last night

Christy Noad@ChristyNoad

Freaking out Jonah hill & Leo d r here at this party

12:18 AM - 1 Feb 13 · Details

JOHΔNNΔ DΔ RU@johanna_daru

Mel Gibson, Leonardo DiCaprio + Lil Jon all in one night? I'd rather be sleeping. #dontneedyourvalidation

Also , as to who was playing the guitar, we know we always see Lukas with a guitar, plus Kate Hudson is married to lead singer of Muse

ByPrincess

Tks for Miami party tweet ; it appears to be the same party mentioned in the tweet I posted earlier : took place at Mansion on Star Island :)

Sic & ByPrincess

Yes, I've seen pix of Jonah playing guitar , so it could have been him as well or both Lukas & Jonah :)

Thanks for more tweets girls :flower:

And thanks Ox for the Liz Smith interview...I also think broadway would be something cool for leo....I mean it would be something totally different for him to experience, and would be quite the acting adventure!

Hello sweeties!!

I lost my connection and now I cant post anyhing off my phone...:'(

I really wanted to say so many things but its hard to write something here hehe

I,m getting the hang of this...lets see :-)

Tks for the articles and vids and tweets girls!!