Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Filming?

Rebecca Bulnes@AlmondMilkHotel

Both Jonah Hill and Leo DiCaprio were seen at Panther Coffe. My friend said she saw a film crew on biscayne. What's being filmed right now?

3:05 PM - 1 Feb 13 · Details

Other tweet from the same girl...

Rebecca Bulnes @AlmondMilkHotel

Maybe nothing is being filmed, and stars are just chillen at @panthercoffee just because? Also very possible

3:06 PM - 1 Feb 13 · Details

:rofl: at that girl wearing short shorts and probably a t-shirt while Leo is in jeans and a sweat shirt. HAHAHA. LEO IS SO DUMB. :heart: Also, son, you best not be buying some random lady expensive (since they're at saks) jewelry. :shifty: muahhaa. bless you, leo. i want to be one of your hook ups. yes yes yes. i would put all my standards out the window and just bang you for a few weeks and let you buy me expensive stuff, not even going to front. get that d, random girl.

Thanks ALL for the tweets, articles, snippets, etc! :grouphug:

GAH, nice cap from that Oppo find commercial. :woot:

:drool:

:rofl: at that girl wearing short shorts and probably a t-shirt while Leo is in jeans and a sweat shirt. HAHAHA. LEO IS SO DUMB. :heart: Also, son, you best not be buying some random lady expensive (since they're at saks) jewelry. :shifty: muahhaa. bless you, leo. i want to be one of your hook ups. yes yes yes. i would put all my standards out the window and just bang you for a few weeks and let you buy me expensive stuff, not even going to front. get that d, random girl.

:rofl: I wouldn't mind either... :p Also looks like shes wearing spandex/workout clothes, so she may have came from a workout :p

Also I'm not so sure the girl has brunette hair...the way shes leaning in, the dark hair looks too high to be hers, doesn't it? Not that its really probably matters, it might not be, but thats just me!

oppo-di-caprio.jpg

Benedict Cumberbatch Replaces Leonardo DiCaprio as Alan Turing in 'Imitation Game'

Becoming one of the most in-demand actors in Hollywood recently, Benedict Cumberbatch has just snatched another high-profile role for his new project. The "Sherlock" star has just been chosen to star as English famed mathematician Alan Turing in long-gestating project "The Imitation Game".

Deadline breaks the news that Cumberbatch is still in deep talks but he hasn't signed the deal. The project already taps "Headhunters" helmer Morten Tyldum to direct and Graham Moore to pen the script, which made the 2011 Black List.

The project, originally set up at Warner Bros. Pictures, initially had Leonardo DiCaprio filling the prestigious role of Turing. The Calvin Candie of "Django Unchained", however, later decided to exit the gig but the reason remained unclear.

As a result of DiCaprio's departure, Warners was said to become less interested in the project and decide to let go of the potential awards-contender picture. Thus, CAA must now find a new home for the project, which originally tapped J Blakeson as the helmer.

Warners acquired "The Imitation Game" based on Moore's Black List spec for seven-figure deal in fall 2011. The story chronicles the up-and-down life story of Turing, an English mathematician, logician, cryptanalyst and computer scientist who was born in 1912.

The genius was also a key codebreaker for the British during the World War II. However, he was said to have a tormented soul and was criminally prosecuted for his homosexuality. In 1954, he decided to kill himself by eating a cyanide-laced apple.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00057601.html#ixzz2JkdFq8JL