Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami

If I could have any wish come true about both films it would be that all who post here could see the films at same time

The fact that we won't makes it a hardship for all. As naturally it is hard for those who have to wait longer, but , even for people , like me, who can see it in December, you don't want to come to the board and say too much about what you saw and then spoil it for others :/ :/

ByPrincess

Tks for filming tweet :)

In the book /script there is a vital scene in the 'courthouse scenario' that takes place right outside the courthouse, so when I had heard last week they were doing the courthouse scene , I had hoped that meant we would finally be getting some new set pix due to the outdoor scene; still hoping maybe they will surprise us before the week is over :yes:

Thanks for the tweet Barbie... :flower: And also thanks for the info Oxford.

Dear people with cameras ... a couple of pics would be nice. :gocho:

olv@olv

The Wolf of Wall Street is filming around N 12th St and Driggs in Brooklyn tomorrow

Edit:

A sighting although she doesn't say where she is trying not to faint :hehe:

A Kat Laws@kathryn192

Seriously not cool enough to be sitting a table away from LEONARDO DICAPRIO and not faint he's even sexier in real life wtf

12:47 AM - 14 Nov 12 · Details

^Thanks you and thank all for the tweets, candyland site etc!

Well sounds like quite the exciting wolf filming from jonahs twitter. Another tweet :D

?@JonahHill

Today was one of the best days of work I've ever had. I'm a lucky son of a gun. Thank you for giving a shit so I get to make movies.

And also leo was trending on twitter! :clap:

A7b_Rpyd_CYAESRAU.png

TeamDicaprio.twitter

ByPrincess

Tks for filming and restaurant tweet :)

Yes, it looks like we'll have to once again start giving classes in Twit Pix 101 :p

Kat

Tks for Jonah tweet ; gosh, I sure would have loved to been watching whatever scene they filmed yesterday !

Also, tks for Leo birthday trending news :)

Barbie

Tks for Leo's Dango tweet :)

I see People just announced Channing Tatum as their Sexiest man ; which tells me that in the future if I want 'insider' information to check out UK Daily Mail :p

Well dailyMail didn't get the insider information....they just reported it, it was swirling around the internet for days ;)

gossipcop confirmed a while ago that channing was getting the cover, so that's probably where DM got their info from.

btw, doesn't it seem like leo's been really quiet this year? He skipped lacma, hollywood foreign press luncheon, etc. I was reading Anne Hathaway's latest vogue article about her starving herself for her role lol and I realized that leo doesn't really campaign for awards that much compared to other actors.. (even though I'd love him to tbh. at least go on a talkshow for once!)

Wolf filming :)

Kate F-S@kfindlayshirras

Nbd just Scorsese filming on my block this am! Looking forward to "Wolf of Wall St"! @ McCarren Park

10:27 AM - 14 Nov 12

I agree geegine. Also it would be nice to see him in different events, but I guess some actors are more willing than others to exposed themselfs so obviously for awards season. (Ben affleck anyone??? :whistle: )