Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I love Robert De Niro!!! :angry: Take that Jay Z!!! :lullaby: I'm sure it wasn't as bad as the article makes it out to be but still...

Sick

I'm with you.... I've never been into Scarlet... although I'd be forced to admit that they'd make a good looking couple. I think I remember Kevin Connolly tweeting something about her being hot....

I like Scarleth but it could be the worst election as a girlfriend, common Leo don´t need more rare episodes, imagine the press getting crazy Leo with ex of Ryan Reynolds Revange! no he need to be the far as posible of Blake Lively, he don´t need this bad publicity and he knows it. maybey in 10 years could be a good match no now.

De Niro and Jay Z hahahaha Who would have imagined that Bobby would be so badass :rofl: Don't mess with "Raging Bull" Jay Z :blueeyedbaby:

I think Scarlett is beeeautiful but I will not start get excite for just a rumor. I mean one day the press say he is supposedly locking lips with Margot and the next he's sparkling with Scarlett. :hehe:

Thanks Osa, Oxford, Sick, Girl, Daydreaming :wave:

noo I don't like Scarlett! :laugh: next girl in the line!!! :rofl:

:beating::clobber: Are you crazy? :banghead: How dare you.... :rofl: I'm straight, but when it comes to scarlett......I don't know. :p But are opinions! :) :p

Lets just say I would be very happy if they ever got together :D

Thanks Ox for the tweet and Girl for the article!

hehe I've never liked girls with face and body like hers! I don't like when girl's face is sexy,like provocative with big lips and so on, also her body is nah if you ask me! :p yeah she's hot and everything but not my type beauty and I call girls like her something,I'm not gonna write here :hehe:

See thats what I love about her, big lips, pretty eyes and complexion, then a bombshell curvey body. But one like you could argue that look is similar to Kim K or something, but I find scarlett's to be much classier :p

Wow, bobby, put Jay in his place! :p

I think Scarlett isn't like Kim K in person,but yeah their look is kinda similar, curvy body is something, I've never liked and especially that curvy ,slender and skinny is way more attractive to me :hehe:

I think everybody type is beautiful, all about how you work it ;)

Okay back to leo.....well I notice a lot of major mag covers for december have been taken....IDK if leo is going to do a cover :cry:

I think Scarlett isn't like Kim K in person,but yeah their look is kinda similar, curvy body is something, I've never liked and especially that curvy ,slender and skinny is way more attractive to me :hehe:

Okay back to leo.....well I notice a lot of major mag covers for december have been taken....IDK if leo is going to do a cover :cry:

ahh come on! just don't tell me Kim's huge a** is beautiful! no matter how she works it, it's awful! ;)

since Django premiers in December, imho Leo will get January covers,they won't use Leo cover for December issue when film's not released yet! ;)

I believe its actually the celebrity appears on the months cover that their film is released...like anne on the cover of december issue of vogue that came out just now, as les miserables comes out in december....The celebs always appear on the mag cover the month of the magazine the film is released, and with december mags coming out in november, it seems like leo has no major mag covers :cry:

and I think Kim K actually has an amazing body, and she's very, very beautiful. because she such a famew$ore, it makes me not like her or her looks, but if I didn't know her persona, etc. I think Kim would be gorgeous!

Ox I can't see the pics!

ahh come on! just don't tell me Kim's huge a** is beautiful! no matter how she works it, it's awful! ;)

since Django premiers in December, imho Leo will get January covers,they won't use Leo cover for December issue when film's not released yet! ;)

Leo /future magazine covers

Well, even if Leo doesn't do a 'cover' for Django , we do know, via Twitter , that he did a film shoot with Jamie on 10/21 because the magazine stylists tweeted about it :)

So, one of the magazines might be doing a general Django movie story, and the new pix with Leo /Jamie will appear in it :)

Anda & Masha@andaandmasha

Why do I love that Jamie Foxx showed up to fitting in FULL red Adidas track suit...and Leo DiCaprio w an electronic ciggy! Amazzzz

Girl and Sic

I know from fellow fan the pix is from latest Vanity Fair issue with Kate Moss on cover; the only pix of Leo in the issue is the one that was tweeted :)

Yes, Chris , and we need your Dad to take pix for us :p

Chris M@ChrisboSlice

My Dad just met Leonardo DiCaprio. Safe to say I'm jealous