Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oxford thanks for the red band trailer of Django. Hopefully soon will be in better quality :ddr:

Okay all those articles about Leo and Margot... I'm undecided on whether it's a Madalina 2.0 situation or Where there's smoke there's fire situation. :morning:

As with Leo we never know .. but with the press imagination neither :nicole:

Because reading the article, I love how "accurate" is the info... :shifty: One recent party in Las Vegas raised an impressive $500,000 for the Red Cross. Hmmm! I thought That Leo's birthday party was that raised all that money. :cain:

But kat: where did you saw Tobey said that?

I"ve never heard tobey say godfather specifically. I think Fash is right...more like a good uncle, cause I"m pretty sure tobey has referred that his kids call leo uncle leo :)

Ox: Why can't this be like first week wolf filming where it was new set pics everyday? :p

Just a general question to all I noticed all over today they are starting the bit we've heard before of "Who will be People's Sexiest Man" ?? , and as in the past they always mention Leo as a possibility , trying to get people to guess 'who' it will be.

What is strange is last week in a Daily Mail article I read about Bradley Cooper they mentioned that this year's People's Sexiest Man was Channing Tatum .

I'm just curious if anyone else saw any reports to that effect , and if it is Channing, how is it that the Daily Mail knew and was stating it in articles before we Stateside heard anything ???

Weird :idk::idk:

Kat

Yes, I don't like to think it is true, but it seems our time for pix from Wolf set is now over :no::no:

Plus , even though Leo is in NY , a town filled with paps, we haven't seen any pap pix of Leo since the end of Sept.

All I can say is thank goodness for recent Tag event and those wonderful people who tweet pix of him :flower:

Just a general question to all I noticed all over today they are starting the bit we've heard before of "Who will be People's Sexiest Man" ?? , and as in the past they always mention Leo as a possibility , trying to get people to guess 'who' it will be.

What is strange is last week in a Daily Mail article I read about Bradley Cooper they mentioned that this year's People's Sexiest Man was Channing Tatum .

I'm just curious if anyone else saw any reports to that effect , and if it is Channing, how is it that the Daily Mail knew and was stating it in articles before we Stateside heard anything ???

Weird :idk::idk:

Well I think these articles are assuming....alot of them are saying Channing is "likely" to be named sexiest man alive, nothing is confirmed. I wouldn't mind if leo were chosen :D I wonder if he would even accept if he was chosen? :idk:

Girl

Tks for alert to new Django website :flower:

Supposedly the 'treat' is the official release of redband Django trailer ; no doubt since someone posted the bootleg version on YouTube last night there would be no reason to continue to hold it back .

Kerry Washington /Elle magazine

Kerry will be featured in Elle magazine this month talking about Django , as well as, her tv show Scandal

Shine

While, like you, I very much look forward to Gatsby, we probably won't see any more pr to Jan/Feb next year :)

Well due to the fact that two tickets to the premiere are being auctioned to raise money for charity, we now know when the Django /L.A. premiere will be :)

Attend the Premiere & After Party of Quentin Tarantino’s DJANGO UNCHAINED Starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Samuel L. Jackson, Jamie Foxx and Kerry Washington on Dec 18th in LA

http://www.charityfolks.com/cfauctions/AuctionBid.html?AuctionItemId=21989&SellerId=5fa797b7-316a-4aba-b5be-19399abcbaff&pageNo=1

Girls...I have a question to do...very very simple....why the hell we can't watch all these movies right now?? :nicole:

Every time I see these trailers my heart races...Girl..for a second I thought I could bump into Calvin Candie in his Candyland!! :woot: :nicole: Loved that...really cool!

You know girls...I asked my boyfriend to take me to watch the Great Gatsby and Django Unchained...and I'll behave like a good girl. :Angel: I hope he does not notice my drool dripping from my mouth... :nicole:

Tks for everything my sweeties!! :flower:

Pami

If I could have any wish come true about both films it would be that all who post here could see the films at same time

The fact that we won't makes it a hardship for all. As naturally it is hard for those who have to wait longer, but , even for people , like me, who can see it in December, you don't want to come to the board and say too much about what you saw and then spoil it for others :/ :/