Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

By Princess , Kat , Avaia

Tks for latest Wolf filming related tweets :)

Having read the book /script , be it the mentioned plane scene, or other scenes throughout the book, for sure Jordan had some wild, wild times ! :p

Fash

Agree with your comments regarding Tarantino/Playboy interview excerpt/Leo :)

Also, when I read his comments about how he and Leo worked together to create the character, it reminded me of Christopher Nolan's comments about how he and Leo worked together to create the character of Dom Cobb.

Quentin's comments speak to not only how much effort/research Leo puts forth to make his character come alive on the screen, but it ,also, speaks to Leo's power within the industry that these highly regarded directors allow him so much input into the creative formation of his character.

Francis

Great pix of Leo & dash; great cause to support, tks :)

Margaritka

Love your artistry : tks for sharing :)

Barbie

That is Tobey Maguire in your avi/siggi ? Why I would never have realized it was him if you didn't have his name on your siggi :)

I really enjoyed reading that Quentin playboy interview! As we've heard countless times before from other directors(and Leo himself)...Leo puts a lot of energy into his work. We don't see him researching for roles, but its clear he spends alot of time doing so. So that's why I'm glad we are hearing about him out having fun because someone who works that hard should also play hard too :heart:

Also neat that those two have stayed in contact for the last 15 years....I'm sure the same can be said of countless other directors ones that he has worked with and ones that he has not. I'm just so proud that Leo is able to pick the roles he wants to play(for the most part) he takes the initiative and goes after what he wants even if things arent guaranteed to work out. Also that the majority in his field want to work with him, he has the ideal acting career in my opinion.

Leo strikes me as a guy who is very intelligent, he knows a lot. As we've heard before his dad seems to know a lot about everything, so his upbringing probably helped with that as well... his drive to learn.

Sorry I just really love hearing these sorts of articles about Leo, that's why I'm babbling on :blush:

Oh and loved the art gallery sighting... nice he's supporting good friend Helly Nomad!

Thanks!!!!

agree

thats why he deserve his successful career and oscar

I've got a question : I read somewhere that the orgy was including 2 guys and 3 girls. We already know that one of the guys is Leo but who's the other ? Is there any chance that Jonah is ? Because seriously, it wouldn't get any better than that !

I think that was with Jonah since one of the girls... (involved in the orgy :nicole:)... tweet to Jonah and Leo that we was happy to have meet them on the set. And who wouldn't be happy?

Tweet from friend of girl who was part of a scene with Leo yesterday

Alanah Rafferty@alanahr

So happy for @Frankiekeane1 who filmed a scene for "The Wolf of Wall Street" yesterday w/ Leo himself. Congrats, awesome lady.

Girl

Yes , I saw tweets about it being Marty's birthday today on Twitter; wishing him a very Happy Birthday as well :)

Has anyone seen the Dec/Jan issue of Details magazine ???

Supposedly there is something new with Leo .

Gallery sighting

Shahneel Kanji@skanji21

Just got a text from a friend letting me know Leonardo Dicaprio just walked into the gallery she works at... Why are my friends so cool?